Author Topic: Omniture Up Plop Creek ...... AGAIN  (Read 9930 times)

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
Omniture Up Plop Creek ...... AGAIN
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »
has anyone with an ebay store noticed their daily traffic has dropped off to zero since the new look screen layout came into effect ??

I'm still getting sales and my item are still in the search so it appears that the hits are not registering

Bellagina

• Knight of the RT
Re: Omniture Up Plop Creek ...... AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 10:15:58 PM »
I don't have a store, it has never really been a worthwhile option for me as I don't have enough volume of sales to justify it, and I must say that the last 1 to 2  weeks are the best I have EVER had.. most peopel are taking up the BIN options, not bothering with auctions much at all. I am wondering if this will all come to a screaming halt when the "new search" comes in on Sept 1?  I don't much like how the pages look, but I have noticed that when I check store pages, the first 3/4 page after the basic information and pic seems to be coming up blank, and you have to scroll down to see their information? I have no idea if that is happening to me as well, but if it isn't it could explain why I have had a massive increase in sales?

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Omniture Up Plop Creek ...... AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
bnwt, I'm sure I read an announcement somewhere that the traffic reports application was broken and wouldn't be fixed until September. I'll see if I can find the announcement.

This was on the UK board - I assume it applies to all eBay sites.
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200908191526482.html