Author Topic: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<  (Read 104318 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »
Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com>
To   lassb@legalaidsb.com Today at 3:07 PM
Hello; I'm a new resident of SB County.
I'm a political refugee from Montello, Elko County, Nevada.

(ELKO: Evil Land Keep Out)

My story is complicated, and yet very simple.

I lived there 11 years and had serious property crimes committed against me.
Law enforcement deliberately refused to act. I have the documents to prove it so.

On 12-20-13 I was assaulted on my property. I used a handgun in self defense; shot the perp in the foot at point-blank range. Charged with attempted murder; bail $50K. Charges lowered to Class B felony, bail $100K.

Spent 357 days in jail as a "political prisoner".
I was held for what I said on the internet, not for using a gun in lawful self-defense.
The Truth, Facts and Evidence played little to NO part of the proceedings.
Trial was in December 2014; hung jury and I was released, BUT was ordered to not go home.

Seemingly unprecedented. The court made me homeless. When I finally went home, my little town was still infested with the local crooks who repeatedly looted my home while I was in jail.

Reports were made and ignored.
All in all, my Civil, Constitutional and Human Rights were violated.
I took a bogus plea deal (legal?) of a gross misdemeanor with time served.

They took my gun. Legal?

To date, Law Enforcement refuses to serve me.
Furthermore, I cannot secure an Attorney to Sue Elko County for all of my losses.

So the bad guys get away with it and I suffer.

Here's the latest insult: I have been accused of vandalism upon a local rural blight in my Nevada neighborhood as of late last year; I signed a statement saying I understood I'm being accused but admitted no guilt. The night of the incident, I was blind-drunk and have no memory of anything that day/night.

At present, an arrest warrant is on my head; bail over $1000.

Bottom line: Elko fails to do their job for me, and insists to act against me, again.

I need to make the warrant go away and admonish the authorities for violating my 14th Amendment Rights: "Equal Protection under the law".

"If the Law refuses to act to my benefit, it has no authority to act towards my detriment".

Below, please find and visit my Tell-tale blogs; the one "There is Law" was used against me by the DA, and it is THAT which kept me in jail. Nevermind that the Law would see it clearly for what it was: A continuing damage report of and to me and my House.

Please help me.

Sincerely, Ron Tello Culley

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7637.0

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7982.0

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7992.0

http://elkodaily.com/search/?l=25&skin=/&sd=desc&s=start_time&f=html&q=Culley

Being a Criminal in Elko County pays

Being a burglar in Elko county is a high paying job with little or no personal risk.
Ya, there might be a risk of having a landowner/homeowner shoot you, but being caught by law enforcement does not appear to be a risk at all.

Recently some of my family members had their shop broken into and during the burglary a vehicle was set on fire and a pistol was stolen along with a side by side, a 4-wheeler, and countless tools.

They called the Sheriff's department and requested an officer to come out and take a statement, begin an investigation, and follow up with attempting to catch the criminals. We were all assuming that meant getting fingerprints, doing an arson investigation, investigate possible suspects, and protect the victim. They collected a statement, nothing else.

The suspects are known to the officers/detectives, yet they have done nothing to interview, question or obtain search warrants for their residence. The way these type of cases work from the Sheriff's office point of view is "We will have to wait until we catch them redhanded". That is a scary proposition. What if next time they accomplish their goal and burn the entire house down with victims inside?

Crime is on the rise, drug activity is on the rise, victims are on the rise in large numbers across Elko County, and from where I sit, not much is being done to get these criminals off the street. All the while the victim sits alone and scarred waiting for something to happen. They have now armed themselves to protect their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness while the criminal walks free without fear of being held accountable.

I get up every day to go to work to earn a paycheck, medical benefits for me and my kids, and pay taxes for a sense of security and community. Maybe it's time to quit my job, get on government subsistence, get free health care and take what I want when I want it. Then maybe I will have the freedom that the criminals in this county get handed to them.
-Scott Stewart
[Published in the Opinion section of the Elko Daily Free Press 8/30/14]
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2016, 01:13:49 PM »
Sabbotage? Yahoo mail wont let me c & p this to an email. wtf??

Tod Corbin
August 31, 2015 ·
Stan just messaged me ,informed us Elko County has come and shut our water off ! Im in Portland Oregon at a medical exam and our water bill is paid in full according to our contract. This is because of what I exposed about the corruption that has taken place with the Montello water system. Now I will have to hustle home and make watering arrangements for our herd. I guess all I can say is what a bunch of low life thugs the county water Nazi's have become ...intimidation, harrassment,theft by deception and theft of services and the list goes on to more serious felonies. I thought they would know better but I guess they are used to using these tactics. WE WILL SEE U IN COURT
LikeCommentShare
4 people like this.
Comments
Roland Tresham
Roland Tresham I'd say you ruffled some feathers alright, persistence & facts backed up with evidence is a sure winner! Your on the right track my friend, keep the fire burning! Praying for your family, pets, stock, you, and guidance from the all mighty to overcome this diversity of which you are involved in and will overcome! The more they rebuke you the more of a case you'll have against them. Wish I could be there for personal hands on support. I'm heading out of Alaska at the end of September, 1st of October. Will try to get down your way.
Like · Reply · August 31, 2015 at 8:40pm
Tod Corbin
Tod Corbin Can hardly wait to see you two , yes I think i got their attention and we will take them to court hell or high water Thankyou Roland Tresham
Like · Reply · August 31, 2015 at 9:41pm
Tod Corbin
Tod Corbin Also county under sheriff states he has no evidence? Nothing pissess me off more than do nothings and do nothing is what he has done
Like · Reply · September 2, 2015 at 5:44pm

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2016, 11:27:24 PM »
Just my 2 cents' worth - but I have two words for anybody wanting to intimidate Tello so he will shut up .....

No chance.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2016, 05:22:11 PM »
What up?

I'm in So.Cal. Wintering in snow and 30* daytime highs. Never below zero. Hiding from elko law. good times with girlfriend. You?

Still working like a dog up here in elko.   Weird I didnt think so ca had that kinda snow?

Im in Big Bear, had a el nino drop 4-6 feet of snow 2 weeks ago. Still on the ground. See my pix n vids on my wall!

Ya I did. Sry damn phone didnt show rhat you got back to me.  You heading back up here in the summer or gona stay down there

Dunno yet. Need me there?

No just miss seeing ya when I go out. Lol.   We been riding snowmobiles over here but i wish we had rhe snow you do.

Snow be here long time. 14 hour drive down the 93 if u dare. I'm not going to Montello anytime soon. Elko pigs got out an arrest warrant on my head for saying I graffitti'd Carroll's buck-shot super-trash roadside trailer. Big interest in Property? NOT FOR MY STOLEN GOODS!!!

Lol. Well I was just checking in on ya cause I havent seen ya.  Ya elko county is a POS.  Just out to rolled someone into jail.  Heading to longbeach on the 7th for a carnival cruise. jills family reunion

Sounds fine. Cruise on, Brother!

Hell ya.   Never been on one so it's a first for me.   Take care buddy I got to get to bed long day working on my toyota tomorrow.  Keep in touch ya REBEL LOL.

Consider it Yes! thx!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2016, 08:42:51 AM »
"Crime is contagious.

If the government becomes a law breaker, it breeds contempt for the law."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis (1856-1941) US Supreme Court Justice

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2016, 01:42:53 PM »
On Monday, February 8, 2016 3:37 PM, Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com> wrote:

I received notice of restitution.

Does this quash the arrest warrant?

I was not properly served in any of this.
I claim innocence.

Case dispo info, please.

Thank you.

-Ron Tello Culley

Gary Woodbury <gwoodbury@frontier.com>
To   Ron Tello Today at 8:45 AM
Mr. Culley:  I have forwarded an e-mail of the prosecutor in a pending misdemeanor case  to you.  It is self explanatory and provides you with some choices.  You can either arrange to pick up the summons or face the prospect of being arrested on the warrant.  If you pick up the summons and make the required appearances, you won't need to come up with any bail money.  Gary 

Date: Friday, February 12, 2016 8:24 AM
To: Gary Woodbury <gwoodbury@frontier.com>
Subject: FW: 15-CR-01433

Gary,

I know that you aren’t the attorney for Mr. Culley’s new case – I don’t think anyone has been appointed yet – but I thought that you may be able to help us resolve this issue.  His new case is an allegation that he spray painted his neighbor’s camp trailer (misdemeanor destruction of property).  When law enforcement confronted him about it he had the same color spray paint on his hands and I think he even admitted to doing it.  I called the owner of the trailer before I charged the case because I was hoping to resolve the issue with some sort of restitution in lieu of me charging the case which was only a small amount for the spray paint the owner used to spray over the top of Mr. Culley’s art work; however, she was adamant that Mr. Culley be prosecuted.  While I don’t share her same passion for holding Mr. Culley’s feet to the fire on this one, I understand where the alleged victim is coming from.

Mr. Culley emailed our office about the “dispo info” of this case – see the email below.  When I charged this case I asked for a summons, but it was unserved and it went to a warrant.  I am more than willing to quash the warrant if Mr. Culley will make arrangements to pick up a summons so that he is aware of future court dates. Again, I understand Mr. Culley’s situation and I am certainly not trying to railroad him – I just want to make sure the alleged victim is made whole.

If you still have any contact with Mr. Culley and you are willing to help me orchestrate quashing his warrant and him picking up a summons, I think we would all be better off.  I don’t want Mr. Culley – who probably doesn’t have the money to post bail for the warrant – sitting in jail for such a petty charge.

Please let me know if you are able to help.

Thanks,

Tyler

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2016, 04:17:07 PM »
To   tingram@elkocountynv.net Feb 18 at 3:01 PM

On Friday, February 12, 2016 6:49 PM, Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am preparing an intelligent reply for all.

Look for it.

Thank you.

-RTC

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2016, 07:32:13 PM »

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2016, 01:43:32 AM »
Where's Tello?

It's going to get all teal in here if we don't see Tello.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2016, 03:15:15 AM »
I think he has been drafted to Poddys forum
Last i heard he was heading over yonder

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2016, 12:14:49 PM »
Sure.

Or not.

What you got?

Hot.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2016, 12:16:47 PM »
So ... What's the buzz in Telloland?

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2016, 05:48:42 PM »
What have we got that's hot?

Would a hot dog do?

Or perhaps a boiled kettle?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2016, 09:50:04 AM »
So ... What's the buzz in Telloland?

Political Exile in So. Cal.

Working on works.

#HUSH#

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2016, 09:50:38 AM »
What have we got that's hot?

Would a hot dog do?

Or perhaps a boiled kettle?

Boiled eggs work.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »
Ok, back to show. Same crap, new day and a BONUS psychotic feature: 10,000 Manic Sheilas (minimum) in the world and one of them kidnapped me from Montello, Nv. to Big Bear California. A proud moment in the world anthology of Real Life Horror Shows.

FTW, I'm still alive and drinking.

{ TELLO Fan Club Members know that there's MORE to my ambitions than meets the monitor in your face )

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2016, 12:48:01 AM »
You've been abducted????

Not just ... persuaded? Actually ABDUCTED?

Gaffer tape? Rope? Rats nibbling at you?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2016, 11:13:05 AM »
Lets not pry into their sex life

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2016, 02:26:31 PM »
Go ahead.

Double-Dare!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2016, 02:08:29 AM »
No

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2016, 01:50:35 PM »
With you Tello, a single dare is risky enough......

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2016, 12:08:09 AM »
My cat refuses to consider any applications for dares, double-dares or triple-dares, or any permutation thereof.

He's adorable but not adareable.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2016, 04:01:01 PM »
With you Tello, a single dare is risky enough......

Ya think that went un-noticed?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2016, 04:16:35 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2016, 02:54:52 PM »
Stop.

Now heer dis:

Add EXTORTION to my list of damages in Elko.

After I issue the cheque, details will be madePublic.

Hold on to yer scruples; this is prolly gonna be a Ball-Buster, somewhere in Nevada.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2016, 11:35:20 PM »
Extortion...? By whom? Concerning what? In which currency? ... and I hope you have with strategy, cunning, integrity, and tremendous sense of justice come up with a plan for dealing with this.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »

15-CR-01433

Sep 30 at 11:59 AM
To   tyell@elkocountynv.net Oct 3 at 5:35 PM

On Friday, September 30, 2016 11:59 AM, Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello again;

Regarding this case, I am addressing  the "Notice of Restitution Claim".

Without admitting guilt, if I pay the plaintiff $13, will the warrant on my head
be quashed?

Please advise.

Thank you.

-RTC

Tyler Ingram <tingram@elkocountynv.net>
To   m86thecat@yahoo.com
CC   Tanya Yell Carolyn Smith Amanda Waugh Oct 5 at 8:21 AM

Mr. Culley,
Thank you for the email.  I’m operating under the impression that you aren’t represented by an attorney; however, if you are, please give this email to your attorney.  With that said, after we have an opportunity to talk to the victim we may contact you about attempting to resolve this case.

Thanks,

Tyler J. Ingram, Esq.
Deputy District Attorney
Elko County, Nevada
775-738-3101

To   Tyler Ingram
CC   Tanya Yell Carolyn Smith Amanda Waugh Oct 6 at 8:11 PM

Hello.
I was never Served, Due Process failed, and all of this is rubbish.

I'll reserve all the ugly details for the Media and just mention this:

Drop this mess.

I'm dead already.

Elko Corruption wins.

Leave my corpse alone.

Capitulate. (info please)

-RTC

To   Tyler Ingram Oct 12 at 2:05 PM

Resolved yet?

Info please.

-RTC

To   Tyler Ingram Oct 25 at 3:21 PM

Tyler;
I need to fix this now.
What's the delay?
Keeping me in the dark doesn't work for me.

Let's go!

-RTC

To   Ron Tello
CC   Amanda Waugh Tanya Yell Oct 25 at 3:39 PM

Mr. Culley,
After we receive proof from the owner of the trailer, Leena Carroll, that you paid her for the cost of the spray paint, $13, I will agree to dismiss this case  (15-CR-01433) without prejudice on condition that you do not have any more adverse contact with law enforcement and that you have no contact with Leena Carroll for the remaining period of time that I would have to re-file this case.  If during that period of time you do have adverse contact with law enforcement or you have contact with Leena Carroll, I may file this case again.  Agreed?

Thanks,

Tyler

To   Tyler Ingram Oct 27 at 3:46 PM

Almost agree.
Question: Does Law Enforcement include non-Nevada cops?

We are almost done with this. Nice.

You answer is anticipated, thank you.

-RTC

To   Ron Tello
CC   Amanda Waugh Nov 1 at 7:59 AM

Mr. Culley,
 Good question – sorry I was vague.  The condition of no adverse contact with law enforcement applies to Elko County.

Thanks,

Tyler

To   Tyler Ingram Nov 1 at 7:50 PM

Ok then.
I agree.
How do I engage in this process?
I want documents defining the completed transaction
Send to my Montello address.

Thx.

-RTC

To   Ron Tello
CC   Amanda Waugh Nov 2 at 8:09 AM

When you pay the restitution, I will dismiss.  So as far as how you engage the process – pay her the $13 and leave her alone per our agreement.  A dismissal will be mailed to your address that we have on file when the restitution is paid.

To   Tyler Ingram Nov 3 at 7:31 PM

I got this.

Be advised that I don't exist in Nevada anymore. Until further un-notice.

No problem for me. Except for the corruption and animosity of Law towards Civilians.
Not a Biggie, yet.

Thanks for all the fish.

-RTC

To   Tyler Ingram Today at 12:25 PM

Postal Money order #23935450904, $13 sent 11-14-16.
Verify at your end .

-RTC

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2016, 12:38:43 PM »
To   Ron Tello Today at 12:54 PM

We will verify and let you know.  Thank you.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2016, 03:17:37 PM »
Tello, what is the "remaining period of time that [he] would have to re-file this case"?

Remember that avoiding adverse contact with law enforcement could be taken very very very VERY strictly, and could mean even such things as you giving an Elko County law enforcement officer a flippant bit of cheek. It would almost certainly apply to such things as driving 1 mile over the speed limit, or jaywalking, or smoking 1 mg of marijuana, or playing music 1 dB over the legal noise level, or having your car/truck/vehicle making a noise 1 dB over that limit, or being intoxicated in a public place, or arguing with another person to the point that the cops are called (even if it's entirely and absolutely not your fault)...

You do see what I mean? You'll have to avoid not only evil in the broadest and loosest sense of the word, but also the appearance of evil. You'll have to be Mr Angel, middle name Sweet, for the duration of this "remaining period of time".

I am thinking of the worst-case scenario here, rather than what might be reasonable. You've already said you don't think law enforcement officers in Elko County are reasonable, so you need to think of NOT just how to avoid doing anything criminal... but rather how to avoid doing anything that unreasonable officers might claim you did. Don't put yourself into any situation where you need the goodwill of the police to believe your statement. Assume that if something happens, the other guy/s will be believed before you are.

And then you will slide through this "remaining period of time" like a dancer on a waxed and polished wooden floor.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2016, 03:18:37 PM »
My Dear Tessa:

Be advised...I've been in Exile in So. Cal. (Elevation 8K)  for almost exactly 1 year now.

Did ya read the part where I no longer exist in Nv.?

I'm soooo Homebody, that my defense is Agorraphobic.

Thx for ur input anyways...
   :love:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2016, 03:36:11 PM »
and that you have no contact with Leena Carroll for the remaining period of time that I would have to re-file this case.  If during that period of time you do have adverse contact with law enforcement or you have contact with Leena Carroll, I may file this case again.

AGAIN....Elko protects the REAL CRIMINALS, and treats me
like I'M the mass-murderer of civility, manners and Good Taste.

Bastards need spanking.
   :troll2: :panic: :deadhorse: :tanty: :rawprawn: :badfinger: :keelhaul:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2016, 04:02:20 PM »
and could mean even such things as you giving an Elko County
law enforcement officer a flippant flick.

Woe.
Possibly a Class B Felony "Dissin' The Man"....

7 to 12 with possibility of Parole.
Or not.

Elko never plays fair.

Never.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »
In the criminal justice system, offenses that occur in the Montello precinct are considered especially heinous. In Elko county , the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Tello Persecution Unit. These are their stories ....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2016, 04:21:44 PM »
 :youaretheman: :judge: :vent: :gaol:

:mobbing:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2016, 12:54:04 PM »
To   Tyler Ingram Nov 30 at 7:07 PM

What's the word on my extortion payment?

Also, because I have been reduced to rubble, I am not able to pay your $150 assessment fee.

Please quash that too and forget about it.

You have done enuff damages to me.

Elko Law Enforcement has consistently failed to serve me. The 4th and 14th Amendments regarding
equal protection under the law has NEVER visited me.

Yet you willfully allow the true criminal elements to go free. And that hurts.

If you should find me in contempt and put another bounty on my head,
remind yourself of the Court of Public Opinion. And other venues.

Your response, please.

-RTC

:tello: "That was subtle..."

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2016, 07:36:21 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »
Is there precedent case law about a released/acquitted defendant being court-ordered to NOT return home?

It happened to me. Imagine: doing a year on ice awaiting trial, and soon after become Homeless.

I seek a judicial remedy for just due compensation.

Any Lawyers here willing to examine my case?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2016, 10:02:05 AM »
FindLaw For Consumers
Hi Ron. If you are looking to hire a lawyer to help you with your case, you can try using our online Lawyer Directory here: http://bit.ly/1pm54eJ

Lawyer, Attorney, Law Firm Directory | FindLaw Lawyers Directory
Find your lawyer with the FindLaw Lawyers Directory, largest attorney directory online. Detailed profiles of local lawyers and law firms to represent you.
LAWYERS.FINDLAW.COM

Ron Tello Culley I've tried it; been to many sites with no results. Something about the keywords "Elko, Nevada" and "Contingency" seems to scare off all potential Lawyers. Need better help than that, thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/FindLawConsumers/posts/10154842900882160?comment_id=10154843025862160&notif_t=share_comment&notif_id=1480719185450490

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2016, 12:43:40 PM »
Amanda Waugh <awaugh@elkocountynv.net>
To   m86thecat@yahoo.com Today at 11:56 AM
Mr. Culley,

I wanted to make you aware that a dismissal has been generated and signed by our attorney and has been sent to Justice Court for the Judge’s signature. Once I receive a copy back that is filed and signed by the judge I will forward you a copy of the dismissal.

Have a nice day!

:tello: "Yeah, sure."

Amanda Waugh
Misdemeanor Caseworker
Elko County District Attorney’s Office
540 Court St. 2nd Floor
Elko, NV 89801
(775) 738-3101 ext. 233
awaugh@elkocountynv.net

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »
No need to turn it into world waugh 3

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2016, 01:33:14 PM »
 :10: :smee!:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2016, 07:45:01 PM »
... he cried, "Waugh is me, and alack and alas." Waughst day ever, apparently.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2016, 08:03:47 AM »

CR-FP-13-1493

To   clerk@elkocountynv.net Today at 1:01 PM

Hello;

I am informing the Court that I am unable to pay $178.00 assessment fee.

I am & have been unemployed. I am disabled and have no future.

Please dismiss this matter in the furtherance of justice.

I ask the Court for mercy.

I have suffered enough.

Thank you.

-Ron Tello Culley

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2016, 10:49:40 AM »
Carol Fosmo <cfosmo@elkocountynv.net>
To   'Ron Tello' Today at 3:06 PM
Good Afternoon!  I am writing to advise I have no ability to dismiss the fees that were ordered by the Court.  I will make note of your situation in the case docket.  I hope that your circumstance improves.

Thank you,
Carol

Carol S Fosmo
Elko County Clerk
550 Court St. 3rd Floor
Elko, NV 89801
775-753-4600
cfosmo@elkocountynv.net

To   Carol Fosmo  Today at 3:28 PM
Thank you for your kind reply.

Please route my message to the proper authorities.

My situation will improve when this debt is forgiven.

-Ron Tello Culley

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2016, 12:47:36 PM »

My situation will improve when this debt is forgiven.

Subtle.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2016, 01:26:30 PM »

:bowboy:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2016, 01:30:02 PM »
I don't give-up much forethought to my literature.

I sit down, boot up, and bleed.

Sure I'm different in that way.

word

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2016, 04:53:26 PM »
Shylock would assert that is a point of similarity, not difference.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2016, 05:37:39 PM »
Not exactly a buzzkill comment, but in its totality,
I don't understand.

:badfinger:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2016, 02:43:42 AM »
[...] I sit down, boot up, and bleed.

Sure I'm different in that way.[...]

Shylock bleed :googlefriend: ... Shylock (the Jew in "Merchant of Venice" who wants revenge for all the insults he's had to endure) states that we all bleed when hurt, and that makes us the same, not different.

He hath disgraced me, and
   hindered me half a million; laughed at my losses,
   mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my
   bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine
   enemies; and what's his reason? I am a Jew. Hath   
   not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs,
   dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with
   the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
   to the same diseases, healed by the same means,
   warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as
   a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?