Author Topic: anyone else get this little gem via email today ?  (Read 9360 times)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
anyone else get this little gem via email today ?
« on: April 13, 2010, 07:20:58 AM »
Hello ,
We're constantly trying to improve how you can use PayPal. Your feedback is very important and will help us enhance your PayPal experience. We appreciate your taking the time to respond.

To complete the survey, click the link below, or copy it into your browser.

http://www.paypal-survey.com/survey/fac/fac10004?list=4&co=2&source=x5IRqnGX8Q

Thanks for your valuable feedback. ......

Welcome and thank you for participating in this survey and helping with this research - your responses are very important to us. Please remember there are no right or wrong answers - it is your opinion that counts.

This survey will take about 20 minutes to complete. If, after starting the survey, you need to come back and finish it later, just click on the "Come back later" button. When you're ready to finish taking the survey, click on the link in your survey invitation and you'll be able to continue the survey from where you left off.

All your answers will be analysed only in combination with those of other participants, are completely confidential, and are used only for market research purposes.

HellWest'nCrooked

• Knight of the RT
Re: anyone else get this little gem via email today ?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:36:21 AM »

No. I didn't Smee.....but I don't have a Paypal account!!!!!!!!
Ain't no rhyme or reason
No complicated meaning

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »
No I didn't get it Smee, but the last time I received a PayPal survey I started doing it and after answering the first few questions it wouldn't let me go any further - Thank You, but your responses are not the ones we are after. And I use PayPal all the time!

surf-inside

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »
I always take the surveys and give them the lowest marks possible.  Ebay paid me $50 recently to provide a phone survey and again, I gave them the lowest marks I possibly could. Then laughed on the way to the bank.   I was surprised the check didn't bounce.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 12:07:57 AM »
I always take the surveys and give them the lowest marks possible.  Ebay paid me $50 recently to provide a phone survey and again, I gave them the lowest marks I possibly could. Then laughed on the way to the bank.   I was surprised the check didn't bounce.

Just don't accept Paypus for payment Surfer... if they don't like the low marks you give em they could do a charge back !... LOL

surf-inside

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 02:44:44 PM »
LMAO! Now that would be a kick in the a**!!!
 ;D