Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2627115 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Is this an accurate figure or am I being played?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
[EDITORIAL that's code for Tello is talking here]

We are in a sour pickle here.

The Politics, the mental illness that started it all
and the draconian Laws now descending upon us.

Bottom Line: PARADISE LOST.

Were living like Motel Rats in our abandoned bunker,
deep in the woods within the vicinity of our Zip Code.

Oh, this is wonderful, People....

In 1995 California, I was harshly run off land at gunpoint and made desperate by Government decree.
In 2015 I get run out of my American Dream Home in Montello.
I took refuge in Big Bear with Sherry!

Now, 5 and a half years later in 2021 Big Bear is giving both of us the fascist boot.
Thru no fault of our own.
The RAT Chris Bennet ratted out My Trailer Park Behind The Gate on The Mountain.
He's a SICK one, he is.....
And the Government is not our friend, either.

Our only best hope for escape is:

MY House, "On The Strip", Montello Nevada.

America really sucks if you were me.

Are you now?

Check yer schedule. It may change abruptly.

Ours did.

I mean...GODDAM!

It's not even SHTF time and here I am breaking out
my SURVIVAL GEAR in preparation for another LONG TERM persecution effect...again!!!

NICE GOING AMERICA.
NOW THE COLLECTIVE SUFFERING IS COMPLETE.
NICE TO MEET YOU COMRADE.

-end rant

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Something is happening here.

These RATINGS come from

Lurkers

Bots

smee

What is the ......

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I never look in here , I'm not here now and I won't be here later

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Right then.

smee spin.

The next level of lethargy.

Gotta love it!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I can't read that because I'm not here

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
btw: in my persuit to problem solve here,
I invited a number of my Biker friends to sign up in the OZRT.

I hear they're excited to meet you: the legend, the amigo, the failing tormented artist.

Your problems are smaller than mine.

Size Matters.

:smee!:  :snipe: :troll2: :badfinger:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
[EDITORIAL that's code for Tello is talking here]

In 1995 California, I was harshly run off land at gunpoint and made desperate by Government decree.
In 2015 I get run out of my American Dream Home in Montello.
I took refuge in Big Bear with Sherry!

Now, 5 and a half years later in 2021 Big Bear is giving both of us the fascist boot.
Thru no fault of our own.

-end rant

Here's a focused version of my story:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8214.0

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Just to let you know ...... I'm not reading all that.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Fine. That's fine.
Fine.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."
-Cynthia Ozick   

Sometimes we find ourselves feeling so comfortable that we take the most basic aspects of life for granted. Novelist and essayist Cynthia Ozick tackled this feeling in her 1984 essay, "The Riddle of the Ordinary." In it, she pointed out the paradoxical way we experience extraordinary versus ordinary things: "The Extraordinary does not let you walk away and shrug your shoulders.

But the Ordinary is a much harder case," she wrote. "In the first place, by making itself so noticeable — it is around us all the time — the Ordinary has got itself in bad fix with us: we hardly ever notice it." Ozick’s observation reminds us to treat everything — including the ordinary things — with gratitude.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Which Californian city bans high heels?

Carmel
59%
Correct
San Mateo
Santa Cruz
Los Angeles

Carmel (also known as Carmel-by-the-Sea) is a unique place. Aside from its stunning natural location near the ocean and quaint village, it’s known for the fact that Clint Eastwood was once mayor (in 1986-88). But Carmel has other quirks, too: the village bans chain restaurants, and Carmel’s municipal code requires a permit if you want to wear high heels. (For this purpose, “high heels” is defined as anything over 2 inches, or a base less than one square inch.) The law was created by the city attorney in 1963 as a way to keep Carmel safe from lawsuits that might be brought by those tripping over the irregular pavement warped by tree roots. However, local police don’t enforce it. So while you might want to think twice about wearing stilettos, you probably won't end up in jail for it.

Source: CarmelCalifornia.com | Date Updated: June 1, 2021

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
It’s probably one of the most dangerous forms of exercise - in 2019 there were 846 deaths in the US alone.

What is this dangerous exercise?  Riding a bike.

Don’t get me wrong… Bike riding is a great form of exercise and often a highly enjoyable one, too! Cycling gets your heart rate going, uses several muscle groups, and gets you out and about in your neighborhood or in nature. It’s also an activity that can be done solo or as a group with friends, family, and other cyclists.

If you are a senior, there are a few extra safety precautions to take in order to prevent injury and ensure a safe ride. As we get older, our balance becomes shakier, our vision weakens, and our reaction time decreases, especially when we start to suffer limited mobility from illnesses such as arthritis.

If you are a senior and are still able-bodied enough to ride a bike, the following tips will help you do so in a way that is as comfortable and safe as possible. Of course, always check with your doctor first to make sure bike riding is a safe activity for you.

Tip #1: Wear a helmet.

This is absolutely the #1 golden rule when it comes to bicycle safety — not just for seniors, but for people of all ages. In a majority of bicyclist deaths, the most serious injuries are to the head, which is why wearing a helmet is so important. Wearing a helmet can reduce the odds of head injury by 50 percent.

Tip #2: Wear proper attire.

The type of clothing you wear can help prevent a bike injury. Comfortable shoes with proper grip will keep feet from slipping off pedals, gloves will protect hands, and making sure your clothing covers your limbs can lessen road rash if you fall off your bike. And, of course, don’t forget your helmet!

Tip #3: Protect your back.

If you have any back problems, there are a few steps you can take to increase back support during your ride. Getting a seat with extra padding or one that includes a backrest will take pressure off your lower back and tailbone. You can also wear a sports back brace for extra support. More importantly, getting your bike professionally fitted to you will also greatly reduce back problems. The amount of time that you are hunched over your handlebars or straining to reach your handlebars will hurt your back. Having your handlebars and seat at the right height is one of the most important ways to protect your back.

Tip #4: Choose the easier routes.

Going downhill, zig-zagging through paths, and bouncing down bumpy trails are all ripe for bike accident disasters if you aren’t as mobile and dexterous as you were in your youth. Choose routes with flat surfaces and that have the least amount of incline. To avoid dealing with traffic, city parks can be a good alternative to biking on an active roadway, especially if the parks close their roads to motor traffic at certain times. For example, San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park is car-free on Sundays.

Tip #5: Buddy up!

According to the National Library of Medicine, as we age into our senior years or if we suffer from a disability, our risk for getting into a bike accident increases. It’s a good idea to nix the solo rides and cycle with a friend or family member just in case you do get into a bike accident and need help. If a friend or family member isn’t available, consider enlisting the help of a professional home caregiver.

Tip #6: Know the rules of the road.

Bicycle laws are updated quite often, so it is a good idea for people of all ages to stay current with the bicycle laws in their area. Be sure to obey all cycling rules; they are designed for your safety and the safety of others. Bicycle coalitions are full of resources about local bicycle laws. Reach out to a local bicycle coalition in your area if you need information.

Tip #7: Ride the right bike.

Part of being safe while cycling is choosing the right bike. You wouldn’t ride a speed bike on a mountain trail, for example. Riding a bike that isn’t designed for the terrain can lead to a bike accident and injuries. Choose a bike that is in line with your height and comfort requirements and also one that is designed for the terrain on which you will be riding.

Remember, following these tips can significantly improve your safety and ensure you get a healthy workout.

Matt Abraham

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dear Oz:

Tokyo called.
They want Godzilla back.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt."
-Sylvia Plath   

It’s no wonder Sylvia Plath became a poet; she kept daily diaries and journals since childhood. This particular quote comes from the journals Plath kept during her time at Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts. She was grappling with the decision of going to summer school for a writing course or heading home for the season.

Ultimately she decided to go home, noting that "Everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise." Her creativity wouldn't suffer, she figured, as long as she believed in her own abilities.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Gun Country

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
RISING FOOD PRICES AND PLASTIC SHIELDS

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What skyscraper was designed to dock airships at its top?

Empire State Building
53%
Correct
Burj Khalifa
Eiffel Tower
Chrysler Building

In 1929, former New York governor Alfred Smith and the Empire State Building construction team announced plans to add another 200 feet to the 1,050-foot building so they could accept airships like the Graf Zeppelin. The plan was simple: Fly passengers via airship right into the heart of Midtown Manhattan, and use the tip of the Empire State Building as a mooring mast.

When the airship docked, passengers would deplane via gangplank, and reach the Midtown streets within seven minutes. So what happened to this lofty airship idea? For starters, the once-fashionable airship went out of style in the 1930s.

Plus, the Graf Zeppelin commander called the idea ludicrous, citing factors like weather and manpower as a handful of the project’s many obstacles. While the project was brushed aside as impractical, one blimp did make the Empire State Building journey in September 1931: The pilot of a privately-owned airship docked atop the building for just three minutes, facing 40 mile-per-hour winds and throngs of Midtown rubberneckers down below.

Source: The Atlantic | Date Updated: June 1, 2021

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What Dr. Fauci did to attack Christians was just revealed in a bombshell email

Dr. Anthony Fauci is treated like a saint by the Left.
But he is far from it in reality.
And what Dr. Fauci did to attack Christians was just revealed in a bombshell email.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is in a world of trouble after his emails were released following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

All of his dirty secrets, inconsistencies, and lies were exposed to the world.

But a series of emails that isn’t getting as much attention as it should relates to Fauci’s handling of religious services.

Over the past year, Churches around the country have been shut down.

Pastors have been fined and even arrested for daring to worship on Sunday.

And it is now clear that it was all at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

But that’s far from the worst part.

As he was calling for religious services to be shut down, he was advising that holding campaign rallies and boarding cruise ships is completely safe.

In an email dating March 5, 2020, Fauci responded to the Director of the National Institute of Mental Health, who asked if church services should be canceled.

At the end of a heavily redacted email, Gordon asked, “Should I counsel them to cancel service this Friday/Saturday? I’m hoping you can spare a bit of time for this advice, [redacted] . . . PSS great job today in the hearing,” Gordon asked.

“You should counsel the rabbi to cancel the services this [redacted]. Are the local/city/state health departments [redacted] doing any contract tracing?” Fauci responded.

But four days later, Fauci told the country that it is perfectly safe to attend campaign rallies and take cruises.

“If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, to not go on a cruise ship,” Fauci said, speaking at a White House briefing.

Clearly, his priorities were to target religious Americans.

Another example of this over the summer of 2020, during Black Lives Matter’s summer of rage, where they burned down cities across the country.

Rep. Jim Jordan asked Fauci on July 31, 2020, if permitting BLM riots while shutting down churches is inconsistent.

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci responded.

Jordan responded, “Should we limit the protesting?”

“I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” Fauci responded.

This happened as churches were being forced to close under the threat of fines and arrest.

Fauci was happy to make clear that was okay, while refusing to say the same about BLM riots.

https://culturewatchnews.com/what-dr-fauci-did-to-attack-christians-was-just-revealed-in-a-bombshell-email/?utm_source=cwnnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1293295163&utm_source=cwnnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1293295163

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Report: Instagram Is ‘Fact Checking’ Jokes About Anthony Fauci

Facebook-owned Instagram is “fact checking” satirical posts about Anthony Fauci, and forcing users to delete them, according to reports.

According to a post by Reclaim the Net, YouTuber Luke Rudkowski was censored by Instagram after sharing a satirical headline about Fauci entitled: “Face masks over your eyes so you can’t read his leaked emails.”

Luke Rudkowski, founder of the independent news outlet We Are Change, reported that when he shared a post that jokes about Fauci recommending “face masks over your eyes so you can’t read his leaked emails” on Instagram, he was told it was “missing context” based on a fact check from USA Today.

Not only was the title of the post a clear indicator that the post wasn’t to be taken seriously but the source of the post, satirical news site Genesius Times, gives readers another indicator of its satirical nature by stating at the top of every page that it’s “The Most Reliable Source of Fake News on the Planet.”

When posts are flagged by fact checkers, Instagram usually allows them to stay up but attaches a warning, hides them behind an interstitial, and suppresses their reach by up to 95%.

MORE:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06/09/report-instagram-fact-checking-jokes-about-anthony-fauci/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Brands You Love May Soon Disappear Forever Because Of Millennials

:tello: "First of all, the Model is a freak. Click link at your own risk."

Millennials now have more spending power than any generation in human history. The desires and spending habits of today's 20- and 30-somethings are altering how we interact with technology, how we bank, and how we shop.

In the process, some foods and other products appear headed for the graveyard of forgotten brands.

The millennials have spoken — and these brands you love may be gone before you know it.

https://moneywise.com/a/ch-c/brands-you-love-that-may-disappear-forever?t=The%20Brands%20You%20Love%20May%20Soon%20Disappear%20Forever%20Because%20Of%20Millennials&hero=202106071609050400399743265&utm_content=5224603&utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=Desktop&utm_term=86249&utm_campaign=rvc_ByeBrandsJun7_CR_dsk&rev_campaign_id=892416&rc_uuid=19f72563-3dea-4b6a-a4dd-d3a115bf45a9

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Here's a song that goes out to my Fellow Travelers who have ALSO
hit a Dead End.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Now, with the mass vaccination of the population, we have more and more hopes that life will return to normal.

Depending on the country or region, we see some restrictions have already been lifted, restaurants and gyms reopening, some events being organized... Although we have waited so long for these moments, we still cannot enjoy them. We are still skeptical, worried, sometimes even nervous.

Having said all this, the question arises: What will the world look like after COVID-19?

Over the past year, I have often heard that "we will never be the same", that "the world will never be the same." To understand what these phrases mean, we need to understand what was "before" and what changes happened during the pandemic.

Talking about the future is difficult. However, we are able to analyze how the pandemic affected our behavior and what significant changes it caused. This is important because these changes can have implications for our self-perception and affect us mentally and behaviorally.

From all I have studied, as well as from my own observations and analyzes, I could mention some significant changes that will affect life after Covid-19:

Loss of control
For many people, a significant consequence of the epidemic is the loss of a formed image of the future and a sense of control over life.

If before the pandemic it seemed normal and even necessary to plan a vacation in advance, to set goals to take out a loan, now everything is different. Those who lived in the paradigm that everyone can create their own life, not relying on chance, received a huge blow. This made many people feel vulnerable.

After experiencing the trauma of loss, many will have to rebuild the image of the world and critically re-evaluate their ability to influence something in it.

Border area
Security measures during the pandemic have raised the issue of borders. And if the problem with geographical boundaries is solved little by little, then we have to deal with the personal ones on our own. How do you behave when you meet a friend or colleague? Should you hug him? Should you shake hands with him? And if this is a close friend or relative and you really want to hug, then can you do it or still abstain?

These situations make us feel embarrassed and condition us to be distant in relation to people, perceiving another person as a source of "infection", danger and anxiety.

Interaction with the body
The pandemic also affects the way we interact with our body: we often wash our hands, we do not touch our face, we sneeze in the elbow, etc.

These rules have an unexpected effect: doctors around the world report a decrease in the number of cases of intestinal infections and dysentery.

At the same time, many people also began to listen more closely to any physical symptoms, fearing in each of them to identify the "manifestation" of the virus. On the one hand, there are many advantages in this regard, especially a careful attitude to health. On the other hand, this attention generates a constant state of anxiety.

System changes
Gradually, cafes, restaurants, hotels, even borders began to open. This fact cannot but rejoice us, especially since we all urgently need to get rid of stress, to socialize, that is, return to normal life. But not everyone will be able to take advantage of these benefits, even if all the rules are followed. A significant decrease in income and the need to revise the system of expenses are some of the most unpleasant and obvious consequences that will persist in our lives. Maybe even more than masks, gloves and social distance.

So what will life be like after COVID-19?

In my opinion, the picture will look something like this: we will return to everyday life more attentive to our health and hygiene, more anxious and poor than before.

With the return to normalcy, we will have to, if not start from scratch, at least seriously reconsider our values, attitudes and habits. Someone will reconsider their attitude towards the habit of controlling and planning life, someone - towards spending. However, the most difficult thing will be to assess the parameters that influenced our identity: what has changed in our psychology, what new views have appeared, and which of them have undergone significant changes.

I could assume that new parameters will appear that were not "before", for example, the attitude towards the virus, the need to keep distance and the fear of not getting sick. These rethinking processes have already begun and need a detailed study.

Having gone through such a traumatic experience, called COVID-19, I can confidently say that the world will not be what it was, which means that we will no longer be who we were...

All the best!

To a Healthier & Happier Life,
Andy

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
POLL RESULTS ARE IN!
In Honor Of Pride Month, Here Are The Babylon Bee's Top 2 Genders

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A Republican shut down one left-wing CNN host with this truth about Critical Race Theory

Parents across the country are starting to take a stand against Critical Race Theory.

Everyone on the Left is furious.

And a Republican shut down one left-wing CNN host with this truth about Critical Race Theory.

CNN host Victor Blackwell interviewed Texas Republican Steve Toth about Toth’s bill to ban the Marxist Critical Race Theory from being taught in the state’s schools.

Toth explained it was important to prevent racist curriculum from teaching students to hate America and themselves.

https://pantsonfirenews.com/a-republican-shut-down-one-left-wing-cnn-host-with-this-truth-about-critical-race-theory/?utm_source=pofnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1295474592

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Black presidents matter

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden is an embarrassment | Rob Schmitt

AMERICA LAST: Trump is out and the world is thrilled, President Biden appeases our enemies, says Rob Schmitt – via ‘Rob Schmitt Tonight’ on Newsmax.

http://patriotpowerednews.com/biden-is-an-embarrassment-rob-schmitt/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Black presidents matter

*smee*
Action Group
Knight of the RT

Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #15454 on: June 12, 2021, 02:29:43 PM »
I never look in here , I'm not here now and I won't be here later

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
And I'm still not here

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
In course of erection?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
nO.

A course of selection.

dErP!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
1185000 Views :banana:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Watch: Marsha Blackburn Fact Checks Fauci After He Claims Attacks on Him Are ‘Attacks on Science’

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) responded Wednesday to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s appearance on MSNBC after he dismissed her critiques of him — stating particularly that he was in cahoots with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg, working to cherry-pick information to shape a particular coronavirus narrative.

“Dr. Fauci should have learned in science class that you need evidence to support a claim,” Blackburn said following the White House medical adviser’s discussion with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd.

“Fauci was once again evasive and dishonest. Rather than conduct a serious interview, Chuck Todd downplayed the concerns of the American people. We have had enough of that from the media over the past 15 months. I stand by my tweet,” she added.

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-marsha-blackburn-fact-checks-fauci-after-he-claims-attacks-on-him-are-attacks-on-science/?utm_source=rtmn1&utm_medium=rtmn1&utm_campaign=rtmn1

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Blackburns matter

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Getting back to a post many pages ago...

No tan for me, thank you; I have the white skin of an 18th century debutante.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Uneven Application of Our Laws in America Today

The organizations “Black Lives Matter” and ANTIFA are responsible for staging demonstrations across the country following the death of George Floyd. These demonstrations often turned violent, leading to looting and arson on a scale this country has never seen. The final tally of the monetary damages amounted to over 1 billion dollars.  At least 19 people died.

https://libertyhorn.com/the-uneven-application-of-our-laws-in-america-today/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Eagle Scout Memorial Honoring Veterans Threatened With Lawsuit For ‘Jesus’ Reference

Michael Carlson started planning his Eagle Scout Project 2 years ago and raised funds to build it. Now, it's under fire for its inscription.

https://www.themix.net/2021/06/eagle-scout-veterans-memorial-lawsuit-jesus-christ/