Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2517144 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook

242 ?
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Louie was here. Did good work.

Reminds me of my career as a man worth a shite and $30 USD/Hr.

I'm holding back "THE REAL STORY".

Suspense-builder? You bet!

Ron Tello Culley >> Louie Farfan

Louie strikes again! He's lightning on wheels! Best Handyman Ever! And there's Love involved. It's good to be alive!!!!

Does he share his tool with you

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Shut up, azzhole!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Have you been covid jabbed Ronnie??

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
No. Bad side effects, that one.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Which brand ran an ad campaign featuring "The Most Interesting Man in the World"?
Hilton
Marlboro
Dos Equis
77%
Correct
American Airlines

One of the most famous brand mascots in recent memory, "The Most Interesting Man in the World" was created to sell beer. Dos Equis (literally "two X's"), a Mexican beer company, was the brand behind the man. Played by Jonathan Goldsmith, "The Most Interesting Man in the World" began sharing his exploits and doling out wisdom in TV ads starting in 2006. The character hung up his Dos Equis bottles in 2018, but he's still instantly recognizable for his tall tales, wild exploits, and love of beer.

Source: NPR | Date Updated: April 6, 2021

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
I've wondered sometimes about just how clean a whistle can be. After all, if one blows it, there's all of that spit and so on...

Tello, you haven't enough tar to blackmail an indigent and illiterate ant, let alone a saintly admin who knows just how to handle Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The vaccine passport began long before COVID

Mat Staver, LC Action Chairman <no-reply@lcaction.org>
To:
Ron Culley

Wed, Apr 7 at 9:40 AM

Long before COVID showed up, a plan was hatched to steal your freedom.

COVID was their springboard to get people to give up freedom for "safety."  Now they are pushing the greatest crackdown on freedom yet; it comes straight from Communist China under a "vaccine passport" to restrict travel and entry to businesses and events based on the government's directives. 

Will America bow to Big Tech and an app that will track where you buy groceries, dine, shop, work, attend school, attend a political rally or even go to church. A few states are now pushing back, but we need more!

Make your voice heard now for freedom! Send a fax to the governors and federal legislators who can protect freedom in their states from these mandatory vaccine passports. — Mat

Ron,

Six years ago—long before COVID-19—Bill Gates was already preparing. He did a TED Talk on epidemics in 2015. It was very telling that the very first thing he mentioned needing was not medicine or hospital supplies. No, the first thing Gates was pushing for in an epidemic was "Surveillance & Data." And he was pushing hard to have electronic medical records so that private medical records could be shared instantly with millions of people.

Gates went on to call it a "global failure" to not have these things in place, but we were not to worry because he "can build a really good response system." Gates and others had been planning for years to take advantage of the fear created by a disease.

Less than two months into COVID, when most people were hoping it would soon be over, major tech groups were positioning massive technological changes, constant surveillance and social control. 

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology published the following in its Technology Review: "This new social order will seem unthinkable to most people in so-called free countries. But any change can quickly become normal if people accept it" (emphasis added). MIT, Bill Gates and many globalists are wanting you to just "accept it" without question or pause. 

The authors continued: "The new normal will be that we are used to the idea that in some cases being able to move around freely is dependent on us being able to show that we're healthy." He added, "There will be a greater acceptance, I think, of that kind of public health monitoring." 

Keep in mind that before MIT published this article, fake news outlets were already hiding that Australian scientists had found a treatment for COVID. These scientists proved that Ivermectin killed 99.8% of COVID within 48 hours in a lab setting! This drug is very inexpensive. But if there was a cure with existing meds and not widespread fear, there would be no acceptance of mass surveillance.

This cover-up may be one of the greatest crimes of our generation. Yet these same elites STILL continue to push for mass surveillance today! They have launched a national, even international, campaign to push for vaccine passports to track you. Will you submit to their designs or will you push back now? Send your urgent fax to the governors and federal legislators who can stop this vaccine passport from becoming mandatory like Gates wants all across America and the world. 

These globalists are pushing a phone app to display your vaccine passport. The amount of information this program could track and disclose about you is mind-blowing: where your friends are, when you leave the house, everywhere you've been, how often you're in the same room with your spouse and where you worship. A friend of mine in Israel already has a digital vaccine passport and a tracking app on his phone.

What problems could that possibly cause? Ask Chinese Christians. Their government monitors and tracks the number of steps they take every day and then calculates "social credits" based on their movements.

Our Founding Fathers knew the dangers of government intrusion. That's why they wrote in the Fourth Amendment: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches … shall not be violated."

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has led the way in issuing an executive order banning government and private companies from requiring vaccine passports. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott just issued a similar order, and now Georgia's governor is considering the same. 

But very few leaders are pushing back. We need to draw a line in the sand. Send an urgent fax to our governors and key legislators to DEMAND that our freedoms survive to the next generation. 

In typical sleight of hand, the CDC's Dr. Fauci took to the media this week to discredit concerns. He stated he "doubt[ s] the federal government will be the main mover of a vaccine passport concept." However, our team already uncovered federal documents outlining the Biden Administration's efforts to push businesses, private groups and even international requirements for a digital vaccine passport. Remember, Fauci admitted publicly that he intentionally lied about how many people would need to get a vaccine to develop herd immunity. He gradually increased the numbers to get people used to the idea. Remember also that he pushed "two weeks to flatten the curve."

Add your voice to demand that state and national leaders block mandatory injections and vaccine passports.

We can win this fight if we work together! So far, two governors have taken action to ban vaccine passports in their states (Texas and Florida)! This is encouraging because you have been faxing these governors. We only have these victories because of your support. Please consider DOUBLING the impact of your gift today through our Challenge Grant. We are already reaching out to other governors and asking them to act now. Support Liberty Counsel Action by selecting here or the button below.

Sincerely,
Mat Staver
Chairman

https://lcaction.org/LCAemail/elca2102faxnmv?t=ELCA2102-FaxNMV&c=ELCA2102-FaxNMV

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Hey!! What's with the center lines?

I dint do that, what UP??????????????

OZ's cheap shot at CENSORSHIP???

Disgusting, but not surprising.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Whether you believe it or not, the truth is your email address m86thecat@yahoo.com has been approved for an official investigation by 13 government intelligence agencies.

At a recent Senate committee hearing the CIA (along with several other intelligence agencies) admitted they have every single American email address under surveillance.

They’re literally able to see everything you read or send...

Even this very email.

Fortunately, when you follow the simple instructions in the new book Wire Tapped America they won’t be able to spy on your email anymore.

Not only does Wire Tapped America keep your email safe...

You’ll also discover:

Which part of your car talks to Big Brother… and how to shut it up.
How common appliances spy on you - and how to blindfold them for good.
Even though they can listen to your phone… you can do this simple thing to block them.

And more!

The CIA openly admitted before Congress all of this is happening.

And that’s why the author of Wire Tapped America, Frank Mitchell, wants you to have his new book for Free!

Mitchell is one of the top survivalists in the nation and claims to have extensive government connections – wants to keep Americans informed and protected.

So he’s decided to give a few copies of his incredible book away for Free.

And while Frank's nice… he ain’t rich. Which means supplies are limited to just 88 copies - and a ton have already been claimed.

To keep the government’s nose out of your business click here and get your Free copy before the rest are gone.

Thank You.

P.S. Frank says this is a one-time ‘privacy alert’ giveaway. Once these 88 copies are gone (and many already are) this info won’t be available for Free again.

https://secure.patriotwholesaleclub.com/knk/wire-tapped-america-knwta7/?tid=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&ebd_affid=2118&ebd_oid=1053&ebd_urlid=7162&ebd_affsource=&ebd_affsub=040721_2778_181_pm&ebd_affsub2=&ebd_affsub3=315438&ebd_affsub4=&ebd_affsub5=&ebd_affunq1=1136&ebd_affunq2=Patriot+Brands+LLC+-+1136+%28AI%3A+Maropost+Main%29&ebd_affunq3=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&ebd_affunq4=519&ebd_affunq5=12&utm_campaign=ow1136040721_2778_181_pm&utm_source=&utm_medium=2118&utm_content=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&utm_term=&aff_click_id=&affId=E29F088C&c1=1136040721_2778_181_pm&c2=1136&c3=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&c4=519&c5=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&utm_tid=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&campaign_id=2248&aff_id=2118&hostNameId=21334&source=&aff_sub=040721_2778_181_pm&aff_sub2=&aff_sub3=315438&aff_sub4=&aff_sub5=&aff_click_id=&aff_unique1=1136&aff_unique2=Patriot+Brands+LLC+-+1136+%28AI%3A+Maropost+Main%29&aff_unique3=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6&aff_unique4=519&aff_unique5=12&ad_id=10207c656983b2b8955e54dbe7bee6

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I have been tailed since I was a Boy.

Nothing new to me here.

I like to play "Dis-Information"

The bigger the Dis, the louder the laffs!

What are they gonna do, hack my eBay account?

(I don't have an eBay account anymore.)

FELAFELEN LAME

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Oh yeah, right.

Track my online purchases.

That, these and those.
Who knows where they goes?

Can't find them, can't grind them
into little balls of grist.
Get pissed.
Go away.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Funny thing happened to me when I was digging stash pits in the woods.

I found bones.
They were helpful.
Showed me the best dig spots.

LOL, whatever, FELAFEL U.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
One of the best aspects of my life is

I DON'T NEED NO STINKING CELL PHONE!

Track me now, MOFOS!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
No Tracking Required.

I'm in the same place
everyday since
5 years ago.

The Man from The County found me, not hard to do.

Was here earlier today.

This is the perfect segue to

THE BIG STORY!

Later.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ok, I'm back.
Here's a clue.

It's easier to C n P than
cry and sweat over a hot keyboard.

Mon 2:05 PM
You sent April 5 at 2:05 PM
Trouble in Paradise. We got ratted out to code enforcement. I gotta relocate outta here. Pls help find safe haven for me. my rig and tools.. Call me, thx!

Cathy sent Yesterday at 1:14 PM
i thought she had it all done legal no wonder she left.. you mean your the only one that has to leave are you kidding

can you stay in one of her rooms and put the trailer in storage.... felafel whoever ratted you out, probably a nasty x tenent  i see all over sugarloaf people living on others propertys in trailers.

how about this friday then i can show you how to search for a place.  otherewise you will have to find a room to rent and leave the trailetr there wow, save all your money ow

You sent Yesterday at 1:15 PM
Chris Bennet and the lesbians ratted on us. thx for helping.

Cathy sent Yesterday at 1:17 PM
bastards  does everyone have to m ove,,, i would have them thrown out and you move in   and chris are you kidding... rat

Cathy sent Yesterday at 1:17 PM
or get chris out

You sent Yesterday at 1:18 PM
They will be evicted.

Cathy sent Yesterday at 1:26 PM
pick you up at 10 this friday

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Eviction papers were served today.

The Enemy is within.

In-house tenants squeeled cuz they are HATERS.

They are the first and only flocks to get the boot.

I have Legal Remedies.

Goddammit, now I gotta put on my Lawyer Hat.

When I talk with Friday, I can take it off and Fly My Freak Flag.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Have I said too much?

NEVER.

Go figure:

America sucks.

Americans are Rats.

The Government promotes and allows it.

Ashes, ashes, all fall for the tricks.

Not this time.
   :mug:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Deadbeat Renters

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Throw him into the btiar patch anyway

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
We ain't doing shite until you correct your spelling.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dontcha GET IT?

War has been declared.

Some fun.

Not as problematic as Elko, but who knows yet?

Stay tuned.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Next, the emails are gonna sell me a bullet-proof bug out bag.

I deleted it.

Nothing can deflect a Head-shot.

And how can they stick a gun in my mouth when I'm Masked???

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!!

:badfinger:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Hey smee! Louie is here.
Ya wanna tell him what to do?

You'll have to clear that thru me first.

I got dibs.

And he has a knife. For Quality Control purposes.

(That's "Shop Talk" for stay out of our way. Men Working, yer not.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"The bigger the Dis......"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I was somebody.
Government made me a nobody.

Why is the Gov. hasseling me again?
Cuz I am still SOMEBODY.
Check it out. The Body.
It's still warm.

Press my big fat belly and I puke.

Tickle Me Elmo got nothing on this kid.

In fact, don't even post here. I will puke, bag it up and mail it to smee.com.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I'm not convinced that Tessa is a Redhead.

It's too easy to be a Poseur nowadays....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Horse is in the stable. He's cool.

Unless he wants to plow fields.

I admire determination.

I used to have that.

Now, I hire Louie with Government funds.

This is not the world that High School promised.

I hate those guys!.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Too bad, smee.

Louie was here, worked fine and quietly left the premises.

You got a problem with that?

Like, being the last in line?

LOL, whatever, FELAFEL U.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Oh, did I mention earlier in life that I have NO solid proof that smee is not a sock/bot?

Why am I regarded as a viable entity in the digital quagmire?

Are we all void?

Some fun!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Goddammit, I just rolled a ciggie that looks like my ink pen.

Imagine the hilarity at the outset of a flame.

I'm Ok.
Do I worry give shite about you, now?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yer so FELAFELEN lame and low that ya can't even send me a gift certificate to Funerals.com.

I have spoken.
(Controversial Smiley goes here)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Tessa!

I need you to replace the batteries in your devices
and shock me again!

Apparently I have refused to accept any lessons from The State.

This is not a Test.

It's fking OZRT.

Get outta here if ya like slavery!

I'm staying cuz I marvel at fake Redheads with an Opera Pedigree..

(She is no better than me. Except for the Red. I play drums, she plays YOU!
That's SHOWBIZ.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
LOL, on shite now Tessa has got to vacate her Rental cuzza shite, just like me, came down hard without merit.

There is no such thing as SECURITY.

Pack a Bug Out Bag today!

Make up is NOT a priority item.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Do you have any idea how much a Drill Press weighs?
Any clue what it does?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
On the sly, it will cure prostate cancer.

Don't tell.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Have you noticed Tessa's latest posts?

They wreak of "CrackHead".

I'm not judging, I'm observing.

Pardon my eyes if they cloud your view.

Focus issues?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I wanna believe she squirts, queefs and orders shrimp burgers online.

https://www.health.com/condition/sexual-health/what-is-a-queef

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This is not sexual harrassment.

It's social debasement.

We are a sick species.

Why can't we kill ourselves already?

TIVO.

Go figure.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Here's sexual harrassment:

Slap it.

Done.