Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2618108 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
OK, I'm declaring National Garbage Men Appreciation Week!
Who's with me?

Micah Kiter
Ron Tello Culley once they show up, yeah!

Ron Tello Culley
Good start.

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You are talking rubbish

NSS.

That's what I present here.

Now get in the Truck.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Happy Birthday from iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums <support@irv2.com>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Sun, Jan 17 at 9:04 PM

Hello Ron_Vee,

Happy Birthday to you,
From your friends at iRV2.
We hope you have fine adventures, good roads and skies that are blue
And we wish you safe travels and cheap gas prices too!

Happy Birthday from iRV2.com!

:tello: "Should I tell them I live in my RV,
behind the gate on a Mountain?  Naaaaa..... "

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
 "Should I tell them I live in my RV,
behind the gate on a Mountain?  Naaaaa..... "

Luxury ....we had it tough

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
That's excellent. Never saw it before.

There's much I have to learn
about The Crown Culture.

Thx for that, M8!

(Yes, I do live in Luxury.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Wairia Maina

Updated January 7
Lawyer & Amateur Astronomer (2013–present)

What is the coolest line a pilot has said to the passengers?

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress."

British Airways Flight 9, better known as the Jakarta incident.

On 24 June 1982, the Boeing 747-200 flew into a cloud of volcanic ash and all engines flamed out. The problem why the engines flamed out wasn't immediately known to the pilots or the ground control. The craft immediately diverted to Jakarta, in hope of gliding past the mountains in Indonesia and ‘crash landing’ safely.

The craft glided for 23 minutes through the volcanic ash cloud and the pilots successfully restarted the engines landing safely. None of the 268 occupants were lost.

It's a cool line from the pilot though.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
What was the movie where the pilot not knowing his microphone was on said
Something like , I cant wait to land and get a nice cup of tea and a blow job
The hostess realising the pilot didnt know the mic was on made a dash to the cockpit
and one of the passengers yelled out to her to not forget to take the cup of tea ...:rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
ARE YOU
READY FOR

THIS?

:birthdaycrowd: :crayfish: :bparty:   REPORT

COMING SOON......

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
not forget to take the cup of tea ...:rofl:

Good one!

I sense a developing theme.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Ronnie , I hear you almost had a threesome for your birthday ....

You just needed two more people :rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

:bigcalibre: :smee!:  :sniper:                                                  :dustpan:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ben's Weather Forecast Updated: Monday, Jan 18 @ 09:46pm

We're finally headed into a period of wintry weather with cooler temperatures, gusty winds, and snow showers possible at times. Low-pressure dropping south off the coast will slowly move inland across northern Baja over the next couple of days, drawing wrap-around moisture into the area and generating gusty Santa Ana winds.

A High Wind Warning and Red Flag Warning are in effect for areas below passes and canyons, which excludes the Big Bear Valley. Clear skies overnight with light winds as lows drop into the 20's. As the offshore flow increases Tuesday cold air advection will knock highs in the 30's. The return flow on the north side of this low will pull moisture into the area with increasing clouds and possible snow showers by afternoon.

We'll also experience east to northeast winds with gusts near 25mph, pushing wind chill values into the teens throughout the day. Snow showers are likely Tuesday night into Wednesday morning with the snow level around 4,000 feet. As the southerly flow increases, warmer air will filter in driving the snow level up near 8,000 feet with a changeover to rain possible.

A few inches of snow could fall before this low exits the area on Thursday, giving us a short break between storms. Another winter storm will move into the region on Friday with clouds and winds on the increase, snow showers will become likely Friday night into Saturday.

Preliminary snowfall estimates are for around 3-6" over the weekend with additional storms on the horizon next week. Details on our weekend storm will be adjusted as it gets closer, so stay tuned for the latest!

When traveling into the mountains, always be prepared for rapidly changing weather conditions and carry tire chains!

Or drive a Snow Blower.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Jason Hanson <thespy@spybriefing.com>
Unsubscribe
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Tue, Jan 19 at 5:32 AM

Over the weekend, my family went hiking in Beaver, UT.
Beaver is a small town of about 3,000 people.

We ate at one of the local diners and I picked up their newspaper called The Beaver County Journal.
Inside, there was a letter to the editor about the coming Communist takeover in America.
The author wrote about the 10 Rules of a Communist revolution that were supposedly found in 1919 in Germany by the allied forces.

Take a look and see how many of them are currently playing out…

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity.

3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, and other trivialities.

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule, and obloquy.

6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.

9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, and ruggedness.

10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.

Well, what do you think?
Pretty scary, right?

Notice that two times they mention the word “ruggedness.”
Soft and weak people are obviously easier to conquer than tough people with awesome guns like this.
And so are people who don’t have faith in God.

Remember, some of our most important duties are to defend truth, defend God, defend freedom and defend the family.

I believe it was Albert Einstein who said…
“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.”

With inauguration day being tomorrow, it will be up to you and me to share our voices and not cower over the next 4 years.

And, of course, it is up to us to continually prepare to be self-reliant, because you and I know it will be an “interesting” 4 years.
(If I used foul language, I would change the word “interesting” to something else.)

Stay safe,
Jason Hanson
Former CIA Officer
Editor, Spy & Survival Briefing
Editor, Black Bag Confidential

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Using COVID as the fear factor, power hungry governors have imposed severe lockdowns on everything they deem "non-essential."

Most governors declared the church "non-essential," while abortion clinics, liquor stores, big box centers and hundreds of other categories of activity were deemed "essential."

These restrictions are still imposed by mostly Democrat governors. In CA, Gov. Gavin Newson continues to CRIMINALIZE ALL INDOOR WORSHIP.

And don't think churches can find refuge on the internet. Amazon began purging some Christian books from its platform and this year it deleted conservative organizations from the internet. How long until Big Tech decides pastors and churches shouldn't be online?

It's time to wrestle our God-given freedom back from the tyrannical censors of Big Tech, before the Church is banned from the internet entirely.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
How to Stay Out
of this
Civil Disturbance

:mobbing: :troll2:                                  :jandoor:
As I’m sitting here writing this, the news is filled with mostly speculation about the “riot” that took place at the Capitol building on January the 6th.

If the reports I’m seeing are even quoting people accurately, we’re seeing massive hypocrisy out of the left, as they decry the attack on the capitol building, after applauding the BLM riots, complete with violence, most of last year.

Hypocrisy out of the left is no new thing. For that matter, hypocrisy in politics has probably been the norm since the early days of the Roman Empire. Politicians seem particularly adept at it, using it as a tool to allow them to attack their political enemies.

But the level of rhetoric we’re seeing right now is particularly dangerous, calling it an “insurrection” and “an attempted coup,” in addition to other things. These names are being picked up by news media around the globe, painting an untrue picture of what’s going on, long before the truth is known. As per usual with the news media, it’s not about the facts anymore, but about how they can spin them to show the narrative they want.

https://www.survivopedia.com/how-to-stay-out-of-this-civil-disturbance/?source=newsletter&utm_campaign=2021-01-19-Civil-Disturbance&utm_source=survivopedia&utm_medium=email&utm_content=linktext

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Mat Staver, LC Action Chairman <no-reply@lcaction.org>
To:
Ron Tello Culley

Tue, Jan 19 at 2:20 PM

California paused the Moderna COVID vaccine and issued a warning to all vaccine facilities after people had serious reactions less than 24 hours after receiving the injection.

In the United States alone, at least 55 people have died after taking a COVID vaccine — and some were perfectly healthy before this injection.

More deaths and injuries are being reported around the world. These risks are why you should be able to choose whether or not to take the vaccine. But already the incoming director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is pushing for this decision to be made by politicians - not you!

Urgently message key leaders at the state and national level to demand that this COVID vaccine always stay the choice of American citizens free of coercion. - Mat

Ron,

The small country of Norway already has had 29 deaths following the Pfizer vaccine. That nation has now completely reversed its recommendations. Now people older than 75 years are instructed to NOT receive this vaccine.

In Israel, four people have died and 13 developed Bell's Palsy.

In California, Dr. Erica Pan issued a warning to all 287 vaccine locations in the state that currently have this same Moderna batch "041L20A." Dr. Pan is the state's epidemiologist and deputy director of the Department of Public Health Center for Infectious Diseases. Her memo urged all locations to use a different batch while investigations are ongoing.

Despite cause for concern, the CDC is pushing full steam ahead. The incoming CDC Director, Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky (selected by Biden), stated, "We are laser-focused on our stated goal, 100 million shots into arms in our first 100 days on the job. And, then swiftly, hundreds of millions more."

A million shots per day of a vaccine that is showing shocking complications, such as temporary and permanent paralysis, anaphylactic shock, potential sterilization, and even deaths!

Send an urgent fax to our state and federal legislators to demand that the COVID vaccine never be mandated but must stay the personal choice of free Americans.

Some companies are stating you will not be able to fly, work, or enter their facilities if you don’t have proof of a COVID vaccine.

Last year, I warned about digital "health passports" which have been an agenda item of Bill Gates and many others long before COVID. Using COVID as the reason, these globalists and population control advocates want to trace and track you and restrict your freedom. And China is their model.

I am thankful to live in America. There is nothing about China that we should model. The mandatory vaccine will require a digital health passport. Without it you will not be able to function in society.

That is why we must fight this push for mandatory vaccines.

We need to rise up together with one voice and demand freedom!

Even if you want to be vaccinated, we need every freedom-loving patriot to fight for this to be a free and voluntary choice without any coercion. Rush your fax to the desks of hundreds of these key political decision-makers to protect your freedom to take or refuse the COVID-19 vaccine.

The fact is, there are multiple, highly effective treatments for COVID such as a vitamin and drug mix which includes hydroxychloroquine, and another treatment that uses Ivermectin. Both treatments have shown helpful in multiple rigorous studies.

Send an urgent fax demanding that Americans be free to make their own decision to vaccinate or not.

Our staff is working on multiple frontlines to defend your freedom! With our special extended Challenge Grant, you can DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT with every gift between now and the end of the year. Support Liberty Counsel Action by selecting here or the button below.

Together we can have a huge impact.

Freedom for all,

Mat Staver
Chairman

P.S. We have an extended Challenge Grant that will effectively DOUBLE the impact of your donations right now! Select here to equip our fight for liberty and individual medical choices.

P.P.S. Sign our petition to key leaders for the coming battle over our liberties. And forward our email to your friends.

Sources:

Sierra Sun Times. (2021, Jan 18). California State Epidemiologist Releases Statement Recommending Providers Pause Administration of Single Lot of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.

Walensky, R.P. (2021 Jan 15). We'll use every tool and dollar to deliver COVID vaccines fast: Biden CDC pick Walensky. Opinion Column: USA Today.

Steiner, R. (Updated: 2021, Jan 18). This company threatened to ax workers refusing the vaccine, by threatening a 'no jab, no job policy.' Market Watch.

Shin, T. (2021, Jan 5). Some Health Care Workers Decline to Get COVID-19 Vaccine. But Why? NBC Los Angeles: Channel 4.

Times of Israel staff. (2021, Jan 1). 240 Israelis found with COVID after vaccination, underscoring need for vigilance. The Times of Israel.

Taraldsen, L.E. (Updated: 2021, Jan 18). As 29 Deaths In Norway Raise Worry, Australia Seeks Info On Covid Jabs. NDTV.

Shalby, C. et al. (2020, Dec 31). Some healthcare workers refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine, even with priority access. Los Angeles Times.

Liberty Counsel Action is a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt non-profit organization. Donations are not tax-deductible.

Click here to view this message online.

+   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +

©1986-present Liberty Counsel Action. Founded in 1986, Liberty Counsel Action is a law and policy education, training and advocacy organization. From offices in Washington, DC and Orlando, Florida, LCA advances religious freedom, the sanctity of human life, the family, responsible government, national security, and support for Israel at the federal, state, and local levels. Liberty Counsel Action is a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Donations are not tax deductible.

Liberty Counsel Action
PO Box 540629
Orlando, FL 32854

https://lcaction.org/LCAemail/elca2004faxsgs?t=ELCA2004-FaxSGS&c=ELCA2004-FaxSGS

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Christopher Costlow

A farmer goes to a livestock dealer and buys an anvil, a bucket, two chickens, and a goose.

The farmer looks at his purchases and says, “Damn, I WALKED here. How am I gonna carry all this home?

The livestock dealer said, “Why don’t you put the anvil in the bucket, carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?” “Hey, thanks!” the farmer said, and off he went.

While walking home he met a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, “Can you tell me how to get to 1515 Mockingbird Lane?”

The farmer said, “Well, as a matter of fact, I live just down the road from there. Let’s take my short cut and go down this alley. We’ll be there in no time.”

The little old lady said, “I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get in the alley you won’t hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and ravish me?”

The farmer said, “Holy smokes lady! I am carrying a bucket, an anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?”

She replied, “Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the anvil on top of the bucket … and I’ll hold the chickens.”

Christina Delucchi
Lmao

Ron Tello Culley
Gotta love them Country Folks...

:duckling:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
ARE YOU
READY FOR

THIS?

:birthdaycrowd: :crayfish: :bparty:   REPORT

COMING SOON......

:tello: "What's to talk about.....what I did or why it happened?
           Just another day in Stay at Home Paradise.

I quit drinking since January 14,
           I'm eating well and
           taking vitamins.

I watched excellent TV.
           Found an old show called
             "Dead Like Me".

Look it up, find it. Watch it.
           That was my Big Day."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Highlight was my trusty facebook friends weighing in on the topic.

I issued a THX!

And it is good.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Now that I'm sober as felafel
I'm pissed off and
I wanna kill something,
like the neighbor's car alarm, for example.

Detox izzint pretty.

felafel ORF!!!!

in teal

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

I quit drinking since January 14,
           I'm eating well and
           taking vitamens

Shut up your filthering gob

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And I'm learning how to read books again.

MY Show.

smee, no.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Someone has hacked Tellos account

and more astounding than that , the person is sillier

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Pay no attention to
the clown behind the
polka dot curtain.

I am the ALL and POWERFUL
                Ron

I ain't shitt!n ya.

I'm cleaning up my complextion
for the
connection.

It's horrible.

No Pain,
No T-Shirt.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
UPDATE

I found some loose money.

And a ride.

I'll be at the Booze Hut at sunrise.

Cheating?
No, dietary reassignment.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And there's this:

smee will be annoyed to hear that I just bought some more

ONLINE JERKY

(Image for illustrative purposes only. Not actual size.)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Drop bear flavour?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I want beaver flavour

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Go to jerkyoff.com !

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Know what your problem is, smee?

You suffer long-term
momentary lapse of good judgement.

Apparently, education
isn't for
everyone.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
2 for 1
Vaccine and
Dental Records.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Leader
Every social gathering, even if it may be a short-lived one, needs a leader. Leadership becomes a greater necessity when you are trying to build a survival community, and many fail to see their utility as a post-“SHTF professionals.” This trade becomes mandatory as communities grow and develop since most folks need rules and laws to function properly. To keep all people in line and convince them to work for a more significant cause than their own survival, a set of rules needs to be put in place.

We all know that humans are difficult to be controlled by nature and that they will become a precious resource when things fall apart. A leader is needed to organize the community and “exploit” the skills of its members to everyone’s gain.

A good leader needs to be a neutral listener, a delegator, and a motivational (inspirational, if you will) speaker.

And a gunslinger.

Leaders need to be understanding and responsible when dealing with the members of a community, but they also have to be decisive if people don’t follow the rules. A good leader will never work alone, and he or she will need to organize a democratic system where people can speak and take action when required.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Just between you, me and the woodstove:

My idea of Leadership is to lay low,
watch and listen to the hood claw each others eyes out
and die.

That's when I jump out of my Rabbit Hole
and pillage the spoils of Civil War.

All the supplies for me and no one to share it with or protect from.

You got a better idea ?

:smee!:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Yes ....does Jonestown ring any bells?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yeah, Jimmy Boy had a Juice Card.

Homey don't play that.

You heard me.

Your idea is not better.

Thx for playing our game.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Hmmmm , I think it is

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Chinese rucky number snipe

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
See, when you go "thinking".....

trouble soon follows.

I'm always looking for new material on this show.

My secretary will validate your bus fare.

Nice one on the 8888.
I don't do numbers.
I play them in a Band.

:drummer: :leadguitar::band::piano: :sing: :conduct:      :dance:                                    :panic:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: " Minimum wage is insignificant when yer unemployed. "

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/cbo-estimates-bidens-move-15-min-wage-could-cost-37-million-american-jobs

$15 was the going rate for Entry Level House Painters in the 1980's. The 90's gave up $22.50. Now, I don't know shite cuz I ain't painted a Pay House in a million years. I heard it's Dog Eat Dog with Airless Rigs and 60' ladders.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Thoreau’s Advice to the Young

“What old people say you cannot do, you try and find that you can. Old deeds for old people, and new deeds for new. Old people did not know enough once, perchance, to fetch fresh fuel to keep the fire a-going; new people put a little dry wood under a pot, and are whirled round the globe with the speed of birds.”

“The greater part of what my neighbors call good I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? You may say the wisest thing you can, old man—you who have lived seventy years, not without honor of a kind—I hear an irresistible voice which invites me away from all that. One generation abandons the enterprises of another like stranded vessels.”

“This is the only way, we say; but there are as many ways as there can be drawn radii from one centre. All change is a miracle to contemplate; but it is a miracle which is taking place every instant.”

“Most of the luxuries, and many of the so-called comforts of life, are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind.”

“Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new … All costume off a man is pitiful or grotesque. It is only the serious eye peering from and the sincere life passed within it which restrain laughter and consecrate the costume of any people.”

“While civilization has been improving our houses, it has not equally improved the men who are to inhabit them. It has created palaces, but it was not so easy to create noblemen and kings. And if the civilized man’s pursuits are no worthier than the savage’s, if he is employed the greater part of his life in obtaining gross necessaries and comforts merely, why should he have a better dwelling than the former?”

“Most men appear never to have considered what a house is, and are actually though needlessly poor all their lives because they think that they must have such a one as their neighbors have. As if one were to wear any sort of coat which the tailor might cut out for him.”

“Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end … We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing important to communicate.”

“Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen … Simplify, simplify.”

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him; or the old laws be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense, and he will live with the license of a higher order of beings. In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”

“Let every one mind his own business, and endeavor to be what he was made.”

“Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears [or IS] a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”

“However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.”

“Superfluous wealth can buy superfluities only. Money is not required to buy one necessary of the soul.”

HENRY DAVID THOREAU

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
His great great great great great grandson Louis Theroux makes more sense

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I really wouldn't know.

I don't read any of this shite.

I just post it and see what sticks
like shiet freshly hurled upon a wall.

You know, for a Part-Time job, ("Public Service")
I'm living beyond my means
under the Poverty Level.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"It puts the lotion on its skin
or else it gets the hose again."

:tello: " Is that a half-inch or 3/4" bib fitting?
And checkout the gaskets and water pressure, will ya?"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Exhibition of Wealth

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Exposition on how I cut down
on my heating costs

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
“Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”

André L. Paré
Right on Lee!!
And beware of enterprises that require new clothes and not a new wearer of them.

Ron Tello Culley
Gimme Hippie Sandal Snow Shoes any day! This weekend good for you? Need 'em.

André L. Paré
Remember “The Village Idiot” he had no regrets and neither should an Old Hippy from “The Smell “... “Oh, remember the smell?””

Ron Tello Culley
Which one? The Rio Hondo Pit, or commerce and industry by-products?
LONG LIVE THE SMOG MARINES !!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You know your life is ruined when
you have 1000 tools
and don't care to use them.

That's ME!

Wait...what? I have nothing to do to use them.
I see a bright future in the Tool Rental Industry.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
https://www.facebook.com/themountainreporter/videos/3762437333803087

Mountain Reporter was live.
Yesterday at 5:39 PM  ·
Roadway open
Greenspot blvd/Malabar Way
Power not affected

David Sommerlad
Wow chains????? This snow is not a surprise! Told 3 days ago it was coming!

Sandee Thomas Stuckenberg
What am I looking at? A broken water pipe?

DeeDee Renee Grams
What am I seeing?

Ron Tello Culley
#Satan's Pot Hole.