Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2601233 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #25000 on: February 14, 2023, 08:52:20 PM »
If we were aborted, we'd still end up here.

Deal widdit.

(Abortion emogee not available)

1 is more than zero.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #25001 on: February 14, 2023, 09:01:27 PM »
I'm still working on Holiday Cheer.

Don't flock it up for me!

:beerontap: :bubbly: :xmastree: :band: :drummer: :dance: :duckdance: :crayfish: :bear: :roughend:

:duckling:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25002 on: February 14, 2023, 09:20:29 PM »
And in other News.....

#FIND_SMEE

:sam2gun:  F that guy. #Find_Yibs!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25003 on: February 14, 2023, 09:32:08 PM »
Watch: Tessa will chime in uninvited and lay down some British Tome about Loneliness.

That's sweet, but one thing: IT BETTER BE SINCERE.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25004 on: February 14, 2023, 09:39:09 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25005 on: February 14, 2023, 10:02:18 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
I don't know how much more I can handle.
Take me away.

Ron Tello Culley
Jim Terry goes first!

Ron Tello Culley
Excellent MELT DOWN Jimmy Boy!
Gonna put you on the YT Fail Registry.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25006 on: February 14, 2023, 10:05:48 PM »
EGO and Narcissism are the most destructive forces on the planet.

Prove me wrong, suckers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGcA7BVDbEI&t=2407s

Let's go to the phones.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25007 on: February 15, 2023, 10:01:54 AM »
Clearing the AIR before tonights big V-DAY SHOW!!!!!

Jim Terry TV - Live Call In !!
4.8K subscribers

Jim has some 'splaining to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yW2bpP52Ug

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25008 on: February 15, 2023, 10:39:03 AM »
He talked shite about me. None of it is true.

Jim is losing it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25009 on: February 15, 2023, 10:42:08 AM »

@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
Nice. You used Ron Tello for content. Who is that guy and why is he important to you?

@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
Look at it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25010 on: February 15, 2023, 09:57:20 PM »
Ron Tello Culley

One huge roll of toilet paper blown up in the service of snot patrol. It's not weather. It's mucous and the problem is REAL!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #25011 on: February 15, 2023, 10:14:07 PM »
Whats the issue

Come on spit it out

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25012 on: February 15, 2023, 10:38:36 PM »
I'm having memories of things people in my past have said. One of them: " These buds should not be touched by human hands."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25013 on: February 15, 2023, 10:40:52 PM »
Did smee say something? I wazzint listening.....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25014 on: February 15, 2023, 11:07:53 PM »
I'd rather be bleeding than have to deal with an eternally running nose.

It's mucus hunting season!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25015 on: February 15, 2023, 11:14:35 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Somewhere, something flocked up. Too late now.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25016 on: February 15, 2023, 11:48:21 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Somewhere, something flocked up. Too late now.

Diane Franssen
Put a tampon in it.

Ron Tello Culley
OK now I don't trust you Tobey.

Ron Tello Culley
Besides, you never say you seen the Vids. Help me.

Diane Franssen
Ron put your white jacket back on for a good week. You'll be okay

Ron Tello Culley
God I hate you so much. Lose my number. I divorce you. Anything else?

Diane Franssen
I'm waiting for my spousal support. Until then, you are stuck with the Tobey. Why is it you men cry so much over a cold?? Try mother nature's monthly surprise. Lol

Ron Tello Culley
Oh Plzzz grlfrenn... don't go there. I'm in bed.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25017 on: February 16, 2023, 12:00:57 AM »
Ron Tello Culley
Hey! I'm starting to get the hang of Kitchen Matches.
I already torched one Air BnB with great success!
I hate those guys.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25018 on: February 16, 2023, 04:43:36 PM »
Raw. Unbelievable. Unnecessary.  It happened.

Play these 2 simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBBhi-pkDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFduQbZmDo

Jim Terry VS. Gay Sloth.

EPIC!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25019 on: February 16, 2023, 06:28:29 PM »
If I get my own YouTube Channel, I can do a lot of damage.

Or report it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25020 on: February 18, 2023, 11:39:41 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25021 on: February 19, 2023, 11:15:54 AM »
Meteorologists Struggling To Report The Weather As All The Weather Balloons Have Been Shot Down

Feb 17, 2023

U.S. — Meteorologists across North America have been seen on live television struggling to report the weather now that all of the weather balloons have been shot down.

Their prediction accuracy has plummeted from 12% to 7%.

"Looks like we may be looking at something akin to a forecast approaching what some could call a slight change in what we assume to be a variance in patterns of today's or maybe tomorrow's weather." said meteorologist Kevin Gauge of News Team 5 for WLZN. "Or not."

The nation's weatherpersons have experienced extreme on-air discomfort after losing the ability to make up stuff about the weather now that they have no convoluted and ever-changing weather data to misinterpret.

"I mean, we were always guessing," said Gauge to reporters while looking around at the sky, perplexed. "But before, we spent all day looking at weather balloon data and then making stuff up. Now we have to look directly into the sky and then make stuff up. That's hard."

At publishing time, meteorologists had excitedly spread the word that a new weather balloon was seen in the sky, but it turned out to be the moon.

https://babylonbee.com/news/local-meteorologist-unable-to-report-the-weather-as-all-the-weather-balloons-have-been-shot-down?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25023 on: February 19, 2023, 01:45:00 PM »
Corporation Celebrates LGBTQ Pride With Rainbow-Colored River

Feb 17, 2023

EAST PALESTINE, OH — In a powerful display of solidarity with the LGBTQ+ community, Norfolk Southern dumped thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals into the Ohio River to create beautiful rainbow-colored water.

"Wow! So pretty! Look at all those colors!" said CEO Alan H. Shaw. "We hope our valued members of the LGBTQQIP2SAA+++ community feel seen and valued by our loving gesture of support."

"Don't drink it though," he warned.

Activists and allies around the country celebrated the beautiful shimmering display at a time when many believe corporations are just going through the motions with their LGBTQ+ support. "While other multi-billion-dollar companies simply change their logos for a month, Norfolk Southern went the extra mile," said local queer activist and preschool teacher Xen Minxie. "So inspiring. Now can someone please look at this strange growth on my neck?"

Norfolk Southern confirmed there are more pride-themed surprises on the way, starting with rainbow-colored acid rain next week.

https://babylonbee.com/news/corporation-celebrates-lgbtq-pride-by-making-ohio-river-rainbow-colored?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25024 on: February 19, 2023, 02:47:23 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25025 on: February 19, 2023, 07:51:16 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25026 on: February 19, 2023, 11:53:51 PM »
Massive SNOW Storms +Intensely COLD temps coming to Big Bear. #blizzard #snow #bigbearlake #winter

Big Bear Weather and More
15.1K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NTsL7Dry4

@ronaldculley
Potholes. We're gonna die!

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #25027 on: February 19, 2023, 11:57:16 PM »
There's something strange about this thread.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25028 on: February 20, 2023, 07:49:24 AM »
Since 2009.

Ya just now figuring it out?

Please....elaborate!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25029 on: February 20, 2023, 01:01:54 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25030 on: February 21, 2023, 04:39:05 AM »
If you can read this, you are a potential survivor.

Millions brace for major coast-to-coast winter storm this week; wild temperature swings expected

February 20, 2023

Despite the fact spring is showing up early this year, we must remember winter isn't over yet.

A major winter storm is set to impact millions this week, from coast to coast, with heavy snow, dangerous winds, possible blizzard conditions and for some, the coldest temperatures of the season.

What to expect this week:

-Widespread heavy snow
-Strong winds
-Blizzard conditions
-Sleet and freezing rain
-Severe thunderstorms
-Heavy rain
-Record low and high temperatures
-Smee posts

The storm is already showing signs of life along the West Coast, as snow and rain is already falling across the Pacific Northwest, adding to their already blockbuster snow season.

"Storm total snowfall will likely be measured in feet for many of the mountain ranges across the West," the Weather Prediction Center said.

The Cascade Mountains could see as much as three feet of snow in the highest elevations through Tuesday, while winds in the Pacific Northwest have the potential to gust up to 60 mph. Seas just offshore will be as high as 20 feet, bringing large, breaking waves to coastal areas, causing beach erosion.

By Tuesday, the storm expands into California and the Great Basin, bringing rain, snow and gusty winds, which could lead to power outages.

"The coldest storm of the season, and possibly of the last several years is expected to impact southwest (California) Wed-Fri or Sat with showers across coasts and valleys with mainly snow across the mountains and deserts," the National Weather Service office in Los Angeles tweeted Sunday. "Snow or graupel may even occur across some elevated valleys!" Graupel refers to snow pellets resembling soft hail.

Parts of California could pick up as much two to three inches of rain, and up to three feet of snow through Wednesday, which could lead to travel headaches around some of the most densely populated areas.

"This amount of snow will result in the passes needing to be closed for a period of time which will impact traffic getting to and from Los Angeles," The National Weather Service office in Hanford, California said.

The heavy snow and extreme cold will move into the Rockies and Midwest as well, where the storm could have its biggest effects.

Blizzard warnings are in place for southern Wyoming, where nearly two feet of snow and winds gusting more than 70 mph will create blinding conditions. The weather service also warns of wind chills falling to 25 degrees below zero.

The storm releases its fury on the Midwest Tuesday through Thursday, with two rounds of snow. The first round on Tuesday will bring four to six inches of snow to much of the region.

The big problems come in for the second round Wednesday night into Thursday. This is where we could see up to two feet of snow across the Midwest, along with 50 mph wind gusts. Travel will be nearly impossible during this time frame.

With the storm still a few days away, the weather service is still fine-tuning the details.

"If this forecast holds, Blizzard Warnings are likely for the second half of the storm. As for when and exactly where the threat transitions from snow load/poor roads to poor visibility and inability to travel, that will come as we get closer," the weather service office in Twin Cities explained.

Thursday will also bring a swath of icy weather for some big cities, including Chicago. Ice could also be a problem for parts of the Ohio Valley, yet pinpointing exactly where it will occur is challenging this far out. Stay tuned with the forecast if you live in these areas, because freezing rain and sleet could halt your travel plans and even cause power outages.

While the northern half of the storm will be all snow, the southern half will be heavy rain. We could see strong storms develop on Wednesday for places like Dallas, Little Rock, Shreveport and Memphis. The Storm Prediction Center has highlighted the area as a region with the potential for large hail, damaging winds and possible tornadoes.

The storm does make it to the Northeast and New England by the end of the week. As of now, it looks like New York City is left out of the snow once again, however, Boston could get a couple of inches.

Things could change between now and then, but as of now much of the snowfall looks to be exclusively for the Interior Northeast and much of New England.

This week's wild temperature swing
The winter part of this storm system will get most of the attention this week, but the temperature swing across the country cannot be ignored.

High winter temps
The Southeast could set more than 130 high temperature records Tuesday through Friday, with more than 40 record low temperatures possibly broken across the Northwest.

On Wednesday and Thursday, temperatures will run 30 to 40 degrees below normal for the northern Rockies and northern Plains, while temperatures run 20 to 30 degrees above normal for the Southeast and mid-Atlantic.

On Thursday, there could be a 100-degree temperature spread from North Dakota to Florida.

Whether you are buried under three feet of snow and experiencing frigid temperatures or basking in the sunshine and record warmth, this week will touch nearly all corners of the country with wild weather.

https://elkodaily.com/news/national/millions-brace-for-major-coast-to-coast-winter-storm-this-week-wild-temperature-swings-expected/article_0e24461c-0465-5256-acdc-a23844cca1ed.html?utm_source=elkodaily.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&lctg=1334880&tn_email_eh1=e4a4812231d872a7e2c7ea84cad06266d2824230

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25031 on: February 21, 2023, 05:09:40 AM »
:tello:" I'm stockpiling heating fuel and liquor.
Also have night vision goggles for when
the lights go out. "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25032 on: February 21, 2023, 10:59:53 AM »
STORM DAMAGE CONTROL

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25033 on: February 21, 2023, 11:08:28 AM »
Home delivery; I got my Heater Running.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25034 on: February 21, 2023, 11:14:08 AM »
:tello: " I own a Simple, Effective Life. "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25035 on: February 21, 2023, 11:44:05 AM »

There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor.
Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
We are controlling transmission.
If we wish to make it louder, we will pump up the volume.
We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
We can change the topic to a soft blow, or sharpen it to crystal charity.
For now, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.
You are participating in a savage adventure.
You are experiencing the awe and mystery which reaches from the thinner mind to... The Terry Limits.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25036 on: February 21, 2023, 04:52:34 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25037 on: February 22, 2023, 10:17:35 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25038 on: February 23, 2023, 10:30:38 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25039 on: February 23, 2023, 11:31:50 AM »
Error
Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

Outrage as Another Senator Caught Silencing Americans’ Voices
by Staff Reports

In recent months, the mainstream media has been abuzz with news of former President Donald Trump’s attempts to censor a tweet critical of him. However, journalist Matt Taibbi recently uncovered a much more serious violation of the First Amendment. In his latest edition of the Twitter Files, Taibbi revealed communications between government officials and Twitter executives that suggest a clear violation of the First Amendment.

The emails Taibbi uncovered showed that Senator Angus King’s office had identified 354 “suspicious accounts” and asked Twitter to censor them. These accounts were deemed suspicious for a variety of reasons, such as sharing “Rand Paul visit excitement” or “mentions immigration”. Additionally, State Department official Mark Lenzi asked Twitter to remove 14 accounts, some of which had been skeptical about “Russiagate”.

Taibbi called this a “clear First Amendment issue” and noted that many of those targeted were real people, using basic political speech to say things the State Department apparently didn’t like. He also revisited how Congressman Adam Schiff’s office had previously asked Twitter to censor accounts in a similar manner.

The journalist questioned whether or not the establishment press would cover these latest allegations, despite them being based on credible and newsworthy evidence and involving some of the most powerful people in government. He argued that if the press was willing to cover Trump’s attempts to censor an entertainment personality, then surely they should cover these more serious violations of the First Amendment.

Taibbi’s argument raises an important question: will the U.S. media actually cover the purported damage being done to the one amendment that not only protects our speech but their entire profession? It remains to be seen if the press will take up this issue and hold those in power accountable for their actions.

https://americanvoterpolls.com/outrage-as-another-senator-caught-silencing-americans-voices/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25040 on: February 24, 2023, 12:03:29 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25041 on: February 24, 2023, 12:41:32 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25042 on: February 24, 2023, 01:48:55 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25043 on: February 24, 2023, 01:56:03 AM »
Bensweather.com Forecast Updated: Thursday, Feb 23 @ 01:15am

One of the largest series of winter storms that we have experienced in 10-20+ years has arrived. Most areas have already received over a half foot to a foot in the past 24 hours and we are just getting started! A very strong west-northwesterly/onshore flow backed by a powerful jet will direct moisture and instability into the area with snow showers continuing, heavy at times through this morning. Cold and windy with west winds gusting to around 40 mph as temperatures once again only reach the mid 20's. This will create extremely dangerous driving conditions with wind chills down to -10°F, traveling anywhere is highly discouraged. Expect more of the same throughout the day with snow showers continuing through tonight, occasionally heavy with gusty winds and near white-out conditions. The snow level may rise to around 3,000 feet with additional accumulations of 8-16 inches are possible through tonight. Our main storm arrives late tomorrow or tomorrow night, so we will get a few breaks in the action at times, but as low pressure and associated cold front barrels down the California coast, it will tap into a weak atmospheric river with snowfall increasing in intensity again by Friday night with blizzard-like conditions expected into Saturday. Snowfall rates up to 1-3 inches per hour will be possible at times, allowing the snow to pile up! Additional snowfall accumulations Friday into Saturday of 1-2 feet are likely bringing our storm total in the 2-4 foot range, isolated higher amounts around 4-6 feet are possible in a few areas, especially at resort level. Snow showers will taper off Sunday with a short break Monday before our next storm arrives Tuesday into Wednesday bringing another decent burst of snow, not out of the question we could pick up another 6-12" of snow next week. Traveling during this time is highly discouraged, if you must, be prepared for extremely dangerous winter weather driving in blizzard & white-out conditions. Have a full tank of gas, pack extra food, water, blankets, warm clothing, medicines, and anything else you might need should you become stranded, and always carry chains!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25044 on: February 24, 2023, 02:28:49 AM »
COMING ATTRACTIONS

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25045 on: February 24, 2023, 03:21:10 AM »
The Authorities are powerless. Weather is clearly in charge.

Blizzard Conditions in Big Bear Lake, CA Zero visibility at times Rough driving conditions 2/23/2023

15.4K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWbpi6nmU8

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25046 on: February 24, 2023, 06:48:13 AM »
LIVE Huge SNOW in Big Bear, CA. Absolutely insane. Enjoy the snow drive. 2 feet plus. 2/23/2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQjsMhOASEs

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25047 on: February 24, 2023, 08:15:34 PM »
4 FEET FRESH POWDER ON THE GROUND. i WILL NEVER GET OUT OF HERE UNTIL JULY.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25048 on: February 24, 2023, 09:40:55 PM »
Deep Deep SNOW in Big Bear, CA. Upper Moonridge has about 4 feet in spots. WINTER beauty. 2/23/2023

15.6K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GKuiLd0fa4

@ronaldculley
LoL...Nikk feels Cabin Fever. I'm trapped and I'm having a wonderful crisis! (I stockpiled!)

@ronaldculley
You know, we can easily re-enact The Donner Party here.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25049 on: February 24, 2023, 10:27:50 PM »
The next sound you hear is the catastrophic roof collapse of your shed. I think that's what I heard here.