Author Topic: The ... er... "truth" about Tiger Woods and BGPs. BGPs in the "media"  (Read 10215 times)

gr8-expectations

BREAKING NEWS

"in a Fox News exclusive interview, golfing superstar Tiger Woods has finally revealed a plausible reason for his infidelity and the breakdown of his marriage.

Woods revealed to Fox News reporter Shepard Smith that his wife had begun frequenting an Australian website in 2008 named the OZRT, apparently his wife had become fixated with a particular "Emoticon" (a web term for a "smilie" or symbol used when posting to chat sites) called "Big Girls Pants".

Normally, posters only use these types of symbol as part of the online conversation, but according to Woods, his wife's obsession extended to actually wearing enormous underwear in their bedroom and around the house, in fact 24/7, which in turn had a detrimental effect on their marital relations and "forced" Woods into the arms of other women (around 14 at last count).

Woods said "At first I was understanding and tried my best to ignore them and stay faithful to my beautiful wife, but it reached the point where I could not perform my duties as a husband when my wife wore these.... which was all the time."

"I asked her to stop, even contacted the administrator of the online site, a woman called "Countessa" but all to no avail, I even visited her to try to explain my concerns when in Australia at a recent golfing event which I won , but she/they would not do so despite the eventual threat of legal action.

It was impossible after a time to resist the charms of one of my caddies - none of the women who have come forward wear anything like that, that's why and where it started and went on from there. I think most men, at least, and some women, will understand my situation and this is why I have come forward, to try to explain and clear up this whole misunderstanding. Sure I perhaps went a bit far and i apologise for that, my private life is private, but having been so exposed to the media over these issues I decided to come forward and make a clean breast of things, those panties just didn't do it for me, I can honestly say that if my wife had never worn them none of this would have happened.

I encourage all men to be brave enough to expose this cult and to do what I did, faced with Big Girls Pants each night (and morning) there is no other option available to an average red blooded male, whatever his economic circumstances or status. i regret the harm to my family but I married a beautiful woman whose addiction turned her into a plus size monster".

The story has reverberated around the world and hits on the offensive website, to view the infamous "emoticon", have multiplied to the point where the administrator has had to close the site down but it will re-open this week without the massive underwear, the elephant sized pants have been cited as cause in at least two divorce settlements in the US this week and (male) judges at least appear to be supportive and sympathetic to the claims made by the two litigant husbands involved awarding them damages and in further breaking news Vatican sources reveal the Pope is considering a Papal Decree encouraging Catholics everywhere to use the pants as a form of birth control, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd would not comment on the issue of the Pope's possible involvement but did say "Having heard Tigers explanation I have some sympathy for his situation and he's a great golfer, no doubt Tony Abbott will feel differently".

motas

.....update Tass press,Tiger Woods.. . In a surprising private interview, Tiger Woods has spoken out openly on matters, affecting him and his family.

Woods stated in his opening comments that..he (Woods) acknowledge his infidelity and deeply regreted the damage and hurt that (he) had caused to the golfing fraternity, sponsors and above all others, his family.

Woods took full ownership for his indescretion/s and when asked.. eh! Tiger was alcohol a factor..(Woods) sheepishly replied " No I wish it had been " although whilst visibly shaken (Woods) awkwardly tried to make light of the situation., He went on to say, that the whole bgp incident, " had been a momentary lapse of reason" and that,.. upon reflection, is something that he has learnt from, and that (he) Woods, is determined to turn around into a positive learning experience.

When asked the direct question relating to (his) troublesome Big Girls Pants incident, Woods replied...Whilst acknowledging the need and existence for bgp emoticons,... Woods said " Not for me". He further spoke of the pressures of the touring circuit and how (he)Woods had misinterpreted and disappointed the fans expectations...(Woods) in closing, to this particular question said....big girl pants and blouses "only have a place (for some).. at the 19th hole, (clubhouse) or on rarely held and little appreciated fancy dress balls.

Woods was asked about (the Image) his persona etc and in a flash statement replied,...its been in better shape, however its sometimes dependent on where the viewer is looking from and that this, perspective can effectively change and influence, the intimate juxtaposition of this image.
He further stated that he will be working hard on his game whilst attempting to present his true and preferred image.

In an off the cuff comment, Woods drew a cryptic comparison to Anne margret and himself. He (Woods ) believed that Anne had been stereotyped by her wholesome image and that, this image had been created in order for Anne to fit the model role and/or role model in  Elvis Presley movies. Yet this image perhaps, was purely just that, an image.
Anne went on to many great things but in order for her to do this she had to effectively remove this wholesome false image and push boundaries to realise her own self....(be true unto yourself)
Some of her critics were extremly harsh (based on perception) on who they believed she was...

Anne was in (Woods) understanding a free spirit unafraid to make change, a person who tried to be true too herself.
Her somewhat flambouyant and provocative images drew down the wrath of many...Anne was true to herself, a fun loving individual who refused to be boxed in and stereotyped, Anne is one beautiful, paradoxical and gracious lady..said Woods.

Woods acknowledges that not all will agree with his comments and that some, may wish to prolong this painful chapter..Woods believes in order for him too return to form he needs to concentrate on the game at hand and has therefore respectfully declined to hold another press conference.....But sincerly thanked the press for their attendance today and for allowing him (Woods) the opportunity to have his say.. 

Peace be with you...

motas

footnote*..Woods stated...he is,not attempting to close this subject, for it is not for him to do so. Mailbox is open.

regards Tiger.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The ... er... "truth" about Tiger Woods and BGPs. BGPs in the "media"
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »
I dint read any of the above.

The issue is garbage.
Tiger is garbage.

And OJ is in Jail, learning to play guitar from Charley Manson.

This is a "High Class Forum"

Maintain the Standards, will ya?????

I'm Declaring this a "No Wonker Zone"!
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »
I'm Declaring this a "No Wonker Zone"!

No more posting here for Tello then.
 :potstir:

:wine:

If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done ??

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »
I won't be reading here, either!

*<):-{= <" now whos the wonk? "<<
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

gr8-expectations

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
just ignore "it" jed lol, very funny... the latest update in the tigger saga, i wondered what further news we would receive, its countdown here for bgp's rumor the countess will "cave in" to the "majority" (me and you) and totally ban them on the site and that will be the last we see of "comfortable" panties for a long long time....

gr8-expectations

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »
I won't be reading here, either!

*<):-{= <" now whos the wonk? "<<

rhetorical question my good man.... lol

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »
Latest Tiger Woods family pic to hand....

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 08:55:18 PM »
And all I will say is...he deserves anything that is coming to him. :nonono:

Let's face it..would any man on this forum even consider straying if ya had a woman like that?!

Two kids...a beautiful wife....and a few months down the track....he messes up BIG TIME!

lacey

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »
eerrr he's even got a golf ball stuck in his ear.  lol nice teef too
Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »
LOL..Yeah lacey..nice touch hey?

If it was me though..he'd be wearing the gearstick as well.... :yess:

Don't these men think????

Sheesh.....he has a lot to answer for...and I sure wouldn't want to be in his boots right now.

He ain't that hot either...which leads me to believe that the women he dallied with were only after notoriety anyway.

Guess he just couldn't help himself and just had to have too many holes in one, I guess....

mandurahmum

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 09:57:06 PM »
Latest Tiger Woods family pic to hand....

Roo, you nearly made me spit out my coffee - that is so funny

motas

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 10:03:56 PM »
Good evening to all...as some may say, its been a big week in sport.Lol

Good to see you Lacey and I know that if Tigga could open his mouth right now, lol..Ouch! he would apologies to you for appearing so ugly.

Im for the gearstick remedy.....Eh Tigs!, driving lessons,? try this one buddy  Lol.

cheers for now Jed.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »
Men who sleep around may be dealing with issues of inadequacy. There's a certain quality of "Peter Pan" about it; remaining a selfish spoiled child, not realising the pain and devastation of what they do. Perhaps they walk in a permanent cloud of male sniggering, and probably unzip their shorts every five seconds to be sure that the glorious goods are still there.

Some just don't place value on the act of intimacy, and don't care about the feelings of those closest to them. They may be emotionally unable to connect to others, or they may simply avoid trying.

Or they may simply be slime.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

gr8-expectations

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »
LOL..Yeah lacey..nice touch hey?

If it was me though..he'd be wearing the gearstick as well.... :yess:

Don't these men think????

Sheesh.....he has a lot to answer for...and I sure wouldn't want to be in his boots right now.

He ain't that hot either...which leads me to believe that the women he dallied with were only after notoriety anyway.

Guess he just couldn't help himself and just had to have too many holes in one, I guess....

YES ROO THEY(WE? LOL) THINK LOL WUTH THEIR ......

gr8-expectations

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »
BLOODY AUCTIVA!

i entered this massive description and the dang thang lost it all.... 20 minutes work.... now have to start over, their description editor is so buggy its not funny i have emailed them before but they are in denial and now they CHARGE for this.... normally i do a word file and save as html to make sure it does not happen but it was going ok for the 10-12 before so i thought ok.... kewl... then WHAMmo smack in the face lost like having a mountain of bgps fall onya... dang dang and double dang!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 11:52:28 PM »
Tell Auctiva you'll send the BGPs after them if they don't smarten up.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 12:09:59 AM »
If you want - I can put a rush on one of the PLUS size designs...!

gr8-expectations

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 12:15:33 AM »
If you want - I can put a rush on one of the PLUS size designs...!

erhh its ok thank brumbs... no need to rush there...

gr8-expectations

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 12:16:58 AM »
Tell Auctiva you'll send the BGPs after them if they don't smarten up.

thats my back up plan ... dont want to get too heavy with them... lol

i stuffed up on one rushed ad and have the wrong pictures with the wrong book lol, but that seems to be the only error in all those listings so far ... fingers crossed

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 08:59:59 AM »
Yes, Tigger is a dipstick.....

But, the wimmin were willing, and should take some responsibility too...

Don't murder me.... Just sayin'

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »
Agreed.

They probably hadn't even heard of the saying, "Don't take off your BGPs just because he's good at pulling the birdies".

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »
Tigger might be very good at chipping and putting.... Which is good for him, coz he can't drive to save himself....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »
maybe all those women rember the old Esso petrol motto
'put a Tiger in your tank'

cueperkins

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »
Seems to be hitting a few multiple 'triple bogies' lately..........hehehehe  is that the right term for 'overshooting the mark'  Again, and again, and again, and again, and again????????   (stop me when the final count is in)

Bellagina

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
I think he suffers from the same delusional mind set as many famous people do - they are above mere mortal's morals.

The sad thing is that there are numbers of females who have a "thing" for anyone famous, and are more than willing to allow these things to happen. 

Why on earth he'd ahem *take on* some of the females he has, when his wife is downright gorgeous, never ceases to amaze me! :nonono:

... On second thought, maybe he liked "slumming" i!

gr8-expectations

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 10:48:35 PM »
hes male bella lol thats explains it all, me too but he sure blew it big time, was pretty well respected before all this started ... i blame the bgps... wuthout those... thinsg would have been quite different... ask wheels...