Author Topic: Anyone here actually found out the person you have been talking to all this time  (Read 8472 times)

lacey

• Knight of the RT
is your arch enemy from ebay - oztion or any other site?

you know, like the seller who sold you a fake or the buyer that didn't pay up.

:pirateshoot:

did you want to shoot 'em or just pretend noffin happened?
Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
The bodies are in the abandoned mines.

Flock 'em!!!!
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Hi, Lacey,

I've been lucky. There have only been a handful of occasions on which I haven't received the items for which I paid. The sellers are overseas, otherwise (of course) I'd have put on my dark glasses, driven next to them, had them plucked off the street by one of my minions, greeted them with a cold smile, and said something like, "Hello, boys. It seems we're going to get to know each other a whole - lot - better. Drive to the Interrogation Cellar, Hubert" (Hubert would be the driver) - and then - then - had something incredibly merciless done to them.

But most of my sellers have been fantastic.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

HellWest'nCrooked

• Knight of the RT
is your arch enemy from ebay - oztion or any other site?

you know, like the seller who sold you a fake or the buyer that didn't pay up.

:pirateshoot:

did you want to shoot 'em or just pretend noffin happened?

Nope.....not aware of any arch enemys though I am sure I have some.....hmmmm on second thoughts....
Why....has this just happened to you???
Westie
Ain't no rhyme or reason
No complicated meaning

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
I once bidded on some 'beside tables'...yes..that's how it was spelt..lol

I thought I had found a bargain! But the rotten dirty scoundrel was a shill bidder! >:(

I reported him..he got rubbed out for 2 weeks...and then resumed selling.

He didn't shill again...and then just stopped selling...probably because he couldn't get the same prices he used to get...lol

He lives in my suburb...and one day...one day....he will try it again.... :evil:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Get some of Yib's throwdowns and poke 'em in his arse.

Whatever..... I don't care.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

mandurahmum

• Knight of the RT
No,  I have been very lucky - I have only been ripped off twice - and left appropriate feedback.

I am very careful who I buy off, and take most gradings with a grain of salt.

I did once have a poster threaten to bash my head in, when discussing a scam, but as the person (H****t coins) obviously had a screw loose I took no notice of them as they are just all blow and no go.  I actually may be the only one that misses his posts - they were so stupid and ridiculous that they made me laugh.

lacey

• Knight of the RT
No, this hasn't happened to me, yet!

I just wondered about it, that's all.

gr8-expectations

Hi, Lacey,

I've been lucky. There have only been a handful of occasions on which I haven't received the items for which I paid. The sellers are overseas, otherwise (of course) I'd have put on my dark glasses, driven next to them, had them plucked off the street by one of my minions, greeted them with a cold smile, and said something like, "Hello, boys. It seems we're going to get to know each other a whole - lot - better. Drive to the Interrogation Cellar, Hubert" (Hubert would be the driver) - and then - then - had something incredibly merciless done to them.

But most of my sellers have been fantastic.

lol larfin here to see the good countesses tuff side, torture em with high volume opera countess, right in their ear, hopefully there are some tuff boys or girls around your state you can enlist - seems a lil out of character for you tho lol

gr8-expectations

dont think you could manage a "cold" smile if you tried, too noice lol

gr8-expectations

in the torture chamber at the last minute you would change your mind, back down, call the boyz off, unshackle em, and make them a cup of tea and point out the error of their ways....with lovely music in the background  - more like

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Don't give away the secrets of my niceness!
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
No that has not happened. My reaction would be lady-like  swift :filenails:

:buttkick:

“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Don't give away the secrets of my niceness!

A ruse if ever there was one...

I have no doubt the Countess is, indeed, a lovely, patient and forgiving person - until they need to be otherwise.  (Is not the mask avatar symbolic?)

The mantle of administrator can demand such duties - and it can be certain that the Countess will not shirk.  Should the axe be called out for service, it is said the only appeasement is a box of Baci chocolates which shall simply ensure the blade falls swift and clean.

Fortunately for her and us, the biggest problem is keeping it from rusting due to lack of use.

ernest_price

Not exactly, but one of the PS's on the eBay boards is/was friends with my sister-in-law in a group of people who caught up from time to time in the Eastern Suburbs in Sydney. I did point my sister-in-law to some of the online carp that went on earlier in the year and let's just say she hasn't raised eBay with her since - unfortunately it did spoil the relationship a little seeing the other side of the person.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
is there a prize for guessing that PS's ID Enest ?

ernest_price

I'll stay right away from that. Mainly for my friends and lots of new friends and friends and friends. ;D

lacey

• Knight of the RT
best way thing to do too ernest.  Don't be like me and be tempted. 

Stay clean so it can't come back a bite you.

:shark: