Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2641866 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
The Horrifying “Great Reset” Plan for America

Weapon Deals <support@weapondeals.net>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Thu, Jun 10 at 1:36 PM

There’s a plan underway right now to execute a “Great Reset” of America.

And by “reset”... I mean destroy every single thing we’ve done to make this country so great.

It’s starting with things like…

Handing out endless stimulus checks that destroy the value of your savings and punish hard working Americans.

Persecuting and defunding the police while your streets become a cesspool of crime. 

Letting illegals flood across the border while YOU pay their free healthcare and benefits.

And these things are just the beginning.

It’s going to get far worse…

This is all being spearheaded by Biden, Kamala, and their leftist elite pals.

If you value your family’s freedom at all… you owe it to yourself to see what they’re doing and how we can stop them.

Thankfully, legendary author Damian Campbell recently released a new book that exposes the nightmarish truth about this “Great Reset” plan for the first time.

Inside, you’ll discover just how deep this evil plan goes, including how they want:

Bugs In Your Body: Their plans are to literally force you to put bugs in your body. See what kind of bugs and why they need you to be filled with them!

Complete Elimination Of Your Bank Account: You’ve worked hard to put money in your bank account...by this year you might not even be allowed to have one..

The Death of Normal Sex: To help “save the planet” they plan to control reproduction and stifle humanity at the biological level. Here’s why.

Like I said, Campbell’s new book exposes the darkest details of this horrible plot.

And if you’re one of the next 52 people to click here you can get a FREE copy that reveals everything…

And more importantly, you’ll see how to STOP them in their tracks!

Grab your Free copy now before they’re gone.

https://secure.patriotwholesaleclub.com/knk/the-great-reset-kntgr9/?tid=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&ebd_affid=2118&ebd_oid=1086&ebd_urlid=7354&ebd_affsource=&ebd_affsub=061021_2817_201_pm&ebd_affsub2=&ebd_affsub3=315438&ebd_affsub4=&ebd_affsub5=&ebd_affunq1=1136&ebd_affunq2=Patriot+Brands+LLC%231406+-+1136+%28AI%3A+Maropost+Main%29&ebd_affunq3=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&ebd_affunq4=557&ebd_affunq5=13&utm_campaign=ow1136061021_2817_201_pm&utm_source=&utm_medium=2118&utm_content=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&utm_term=&aff_click_id=&affId=E29F088C&c1=1136061021_2817_201_pm&c2=1136&c3=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&c4=557&c5=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&utm_tid=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&campaign_id=2258&aff_id=2118&hostNameId=21334&source=&aff_sub=061021_2817_201_pm&aff_sub2=&aff_sub3=315438&aff_sub4=&aff_sub5=&aff_click_id=&aff_unique1=1136&aff_unique2=Patriot+Brands+LLC%231406+-+1136+%28AI%3A+Maropost+Main%29&aff_unique3=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9&aff_unique4=557&aff_unique5=13&ad_id=1028b88da1e18a1985f25191af26d9

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
From the “We Couldn’t Make This Up If We Tried” file.
Medical Journal: Whiteness Is ‘Malignant, Parasitic-like Condition’

“A research article published last month in the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association called whiteness “a malignant, parasitic-like condition.” That description, along with other language in the article, has caused public anger, and the backlash against the author was evident on social media,” according to Newsweek.

“The article, titled On Having Whiteness, was written by Dr. Donald Moss, a white man who is a faculty member of both the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis. [emphasis added]

https://theredalertnews.com/medical-journal-whiteness-is-malignant-parasitic-like-condition/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Led Zeppelin IV is loaded with mistakes, missed chords/beats, and poor mixing, yet it is a great album. Were the standards different in 1970? Would this album be released with these defects today?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"To lead people, walk behind them."
-Lao Tzu   

This thought, presented by the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, is counterintuitive to most people's perceptions of leadership. Lao Tzu believed that to be the kind of leader people want to follow, you must have a solid understanding of who you are leading, and that knowledge is best obtained from a position of service rather than of command. This quote suggests that by putting the needs of those under your care above your own, you can better serve them — and if you know how to serve them better, you will become a better leader.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Today's Tip... The "Inner Circle".

“A leader’s potential is determined by those closest to him or her.”

- John C. Maxwell

Have you ever heard the quote, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”? Motivational speaker Jim Rohn is often credited with that saying, which has been repeated by any number of today’s most influential leaders, including John C. Maxwell, Ed Mylett, and Craig Ballantyne to name a few.

In fact, this is the very tenet of one of Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws ofLeadership: The Law of the Inner Circle, which states that a leader’s potential is determined by those closest to him or her. And it also ties in closely with his Lawof Magnetism, which declares that who you are is who you attract. In other words, in most situations, you draw people to you who possess the same qualities, values, and priorities you do.

While these concepts are often discussed in the context of business, they apply to success and significance in any and every domain of life—whether that’s getting into better shape, eating better, being a great parent, improving your spiritual fitness, and so on. In other words, if you want to experience tremendous success and make a real significant impact, you need to surround yourself with incredible people who help you maximize your full potential, and vice versa.

To do that, you need to need to increase relate well to others, which is as simple as…

Valuing people every day - You can’t look down on others and build them up at the same time. Recognize people publicly, complement them in writing, and practice gratitude daily.
Making yourself more valuable to others - The quickest way to improve any relationship is to make yourself better so you have more to give others.
Putting yourself in someone else’s world - Albert Einstein is credited with saying, “A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.” Often, the best thing we can do for someone else is to recognize when they’re in a time of need and being present for them.
Focus on giving, not receiving - To foster great relationships, you have to want more for people than you want from them.
Being a consistent friend - Place a high value on your relationships, believe the best of people, and love unconditionally.
Creating great memories for people - Wherever you are, be there. No matter how big or small the moment may seem to you, you can make them special for others by being present and intentional with your time, thoughts, and actions.
Moving towards the kinds of relationships you desire - Put yourself in position to meet and spend time with the kind of people who share your values and priorities and who think positively.
As Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness, the authors of Peak Performance so eloquently said, “Working to build a better self almost always means working to build a better community.” Simply put, emotions, thoughts, and habits are contagious. We were made for relationships, and we all need other people to live our lives to our full potential. Place a priority on loving people, seek to add value to them and their lives, and when you do, the better your life will be.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Far-Left Democrats Put America One Step Closer To Communism

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., this Wednesday reported she is proposing a universal basic income (UBI) law “this Congress.”

She says the intention is to “get money into American’s pockets” in her Wednesday tweet similar to remarks President Biden made about increasing unemployment benefits for Americans back in January during the pandemic.

“This is long past due,” the far-left Minnesota Democrat said in a tweet responding to an article about Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey’s decision to give around 200 lower-income families $500 per month for two years using left over American Rescue Plan money.

https://therightwingrebel.com/far-left-democrats-put-america-one-step-closer-to-communism/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Sponsored
10 Most Devastating Impacts Of Homeschooling Your Kids

So-- you wanna homeschool your kid, huh? Well, it might not all be as great as you think. Read on for a list of reasons homeschooling may completely ruin your kid.

1. Homeschooling makes your children much more likely to grow up to become cisgender: Is that what you want, Mom and Dad? Another cis-normative oppressor making trans people feel unsafe?

2. If you homeschool, your child will miss out on up-to-date works of literature written by trans people of color: Do you really want them to settle for outdated works like The Bible or The Tuttle Twins?

3. Homeschool proms are really awkward: Don't make your poor kid go through that, for goodness sake.

4. Homeschooled girls will never experience the magic of sharing a locker room with a 6'4" trans woman named Larry: Don't let your kids miss out on this important life experience.

5. Homeschooled kids usually grow up to be really polite: This is not a very useful character quality for social revolutionaries.

6. If kids don't sit through 8 hours of soul-crushing zoom calls in public school, how will they ever be prepared for a soul-crushing corporate job?: Your children are destined to be good little corporate worker bees. You NEED to prepare them.

7. They will miss out on delicious school lunches: Square pizza and ultra-pasteurized skim milk from a cardboard box? Scrumptious!

8. Denim skirts cause chafing: Just inhumane.

9. They might finish their curriculum early and have more time to be radicalized on YouTube by Jordan Peterson videos: Jordan Peterson is a dangerous cult leader who may radicalize your child into making their bed. Not good!

10. Children may learn that human beings have inherent value as made in God's image: Children who learn that their dignity comes from God and not race, class, or gender identity are not very useful for revolutionary Marxist social change-- er, we mean, a meaningful movement towards greater equity.

https://babylonbee.com/news/10-reasons-homeschooling-is-extremely-dangerous

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What popular spice comes from orchids?

Cinnamon
Saffron
51%
You selected
Vanilla
28%
Correct
Turmeric

True vanilla beans come from an orchid — vanilla plantifolia to be exact. This flower thrives in the humidity of tropical environments, where the plant can grow up to 75 feet, wrapping itself around a host tree. The orchid produces green, bean-like pods that, once ready, are cracked open and scraped for their tiny black seeds. The vanilla extract you use in baking is created when those seeds are mixed with water and alcohol. But be aware that if you want to grow your own vanilla orchid, it’s no easy task. As a houseplant, it can only reach about 10 feet, and it’s quite tricky to grow, requiring carefully controlled conditions and the care of an experienced orchid lover.

Source: The Spruce | Date Updated: June 1, 2021

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
7 Tricks TV Commercials Use To Make Food Look Better

It’s easy to forget that the goal of television commercials is to sell a product. Advertisers are great at drawing people in with flash, pizzazz, and trickery because that’s their job.

Everyone’s had a moment of realization that a just-bought fast food burger looks nothing like its TV commercial counterpart. This is often because advertisers use clever tricks of the trade to make food look delicious on-screen.

Don’t believe it? Here are seven tricks TV commercials use to make food look better.

https://www.triviagenius.com/tricks-tv-commercials-use-to-make-food-look-better/XtY_ghx5DQAG1hGc?utm_source=bonus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1290360215

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
Hi all. Need travel information. DTH bus to catch a train to Ventura. How does that work? Asking for a friend. Thx!

Steve Jackson
Some times my mother comes by train from Santa Barbara. The surf liner you can catch from Ventura but I believe Fullerton is as close as it gets. Then you could catch the metro and possibly get where you can get picked up by the mountain bus that goes down hill. I always just go pick her up and drop her off in Fullerton. We checked and any further you’d have to make several stops and change trains and or busses.

Bunny Tokki
https://mountaintransit.org/
Home - Mountain Transit
MOUNTAINTRANSIT.ORG

Alexander Luoma
Take the Marta to Amtrak in SB. Check the website for schedule.

Andrea Gladson
Bus down to SAm Bernardino metro-link station ; connect at Union station

Carol Pettyjohn
I would think you would take the bus to San Bernardino and then catch the Transit to LA Union Station and then catch the Amtrak. I've never done it but my daughter used to. Call the Transit here to find out if they run a bus downhill more than on Frida… See More

Shirlie Strickler Jones
The off the mountain bus only runs on Mondays and Fridays. Call MARTA to get the schedule

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
!
« Reply #15415 on: June 11, 2021, 11:51:50 AM »
Why is it so goddamm important to have firemaking skills?

Cook

Heat

Light

Funeral Pyre

Witch Burning

Smores

Movie Night with Sherry in our Bug Out Camp.

We have a Wood Stove with a Front End View!

A Romantic Disaster in Play.

Tonight's Feature:

The Grapes of Wrath

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032551/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
LOL!
When I was Lad fresh out the school womb. I migrated in my '62 Ford Econoline to Florida.
I Boondocked in it.
Had a Straight six, 3 on the tree and an 8-Track Player.

("Watch the Police and the Tax Man miss me, I'm Mobile...whee-hoo...BEEP BEEP!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxymSLzJeM  )

I Picked Oranges.
"Migrant Farm Worker" was the Official Job Title.

We followed the harvest.
On the weekends I was involved with the Orlando Music Industry.
Broke into a Radio Station one time. I was invited.

One day I hitchhiked to Washington DC for the 1977 "Smoke In".
Got there early in Laurel, MD and joined a Circus for 3 days.

It was good to a Lad. in Florida USA.

The year, not my Ratings.

But yeah, we must seriously appreciate and suffer the misfortunes of others due to Life and Government intervention.

:notsmee:   :tello: " I'm talking about Mr. and Mrs. Tello. "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Diane Franssen
I needed a few things done around here. I call these guys. Who wants their #

Diane Phillips
Me??😁

Ron Tello Culley
Everybody has problems. You advertise yours.

Diane Franssen
Ron Tello Culley
lmao lol Sticker by Shao_Gao

Ron Tello Culley
Glad to help. Mental Illness is THE REAL PANDEMIC! I read it on THE TELLO FILES.

Diane Franssen
Ron most of the time I don't understand your language. I guess I hit you with one too many tennis balls or I was absent that day in school.

Ron Tello Culley
Fair enough. Kudos to the Run-a-way Sunday School Girl. (oh YEAH! I remember that story....) Yay to be old, huh?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
It was quick.
Maybe Pay is a Pal!

paypal@mail.paypal.com
www.paypal.com

You have a refund from Freshly

service@paypal.com <service@paypal.com>
To:
Ron Culley

Thu, Jun 10 at 6:26 PM   
Hello, Ron Culley

PayPal   

Freshly issued a $62.93 USD refund
The money was refunded to your VISA xXXXX!. It may take a few days to appear on your statement.
Your refund summary
Transaction ID: 67W70106000009912   
June 10, 2021 18:25:52 PDT

Total purchase amount   $62.93 USD
Amount refunded   $62.93 USD
Refund paid by
Freshly

Invoice ID: 46495249-refund-475599
Refund paid to
Ron Culley
m86thecat@yahoo.com

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Freshly
www.freshly.com

You’ve Cancelled Your Freshly Subscription. 😭 😭

Freshly <support@m.freshly.com>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Thu, Jun 10 at 6:36 PM

Really? Say it ain’t so… 
We Miss You Already
Ron, you’ve successfully canceled your Freshly subscription,

(and somewhere a chef is crying into his apron).

:tello: "Quit yer snivvlin! I busted your chops for sneeking a non-order to me. And charging me for it. Your website sucks, it was PayPal to my rescue. A huge improvement since 2009 "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

LC Action Chairman Mat Staver

The truth is finally coming out . . .

Mat Staver, LC Action Chairman <no-reply@lcaction.org>
To:
Ron Culley

Wed, Jun 9 at 9:13 AM

More information is coming out about adverse reactions, COVID coverups and the push for vaccine passports. While vaccine passports are exploding, some states are drawing a red line. Today it may be COVID. Tomorrow something more will be added. Then our freedom will end. We must demand No Vaccine Passports or Tracking Apps! — Mat

Ron,

After getting a COVID shot, a healthy woman in her twenties was driving when her right hand fell off her steering wheel paralyzed. She drove to the hospital with her other hand and was admitted with partial paralysis, which also spread to her leg.

On her TikTok account, @Cinderlizett said the ER realized they didn't have the ability to treat her and transferred her by ambulance to a different facility. Doctors didn't know what to do. In the hours that followed, she temporarily lost recognition of her family and friends.

Her heart flatlined three times within a 24-hour period.

Videos detail her story of falling from a healthy, active young woman who enjoyed camping and fishing to spending 18 days in the hospital where she finally progresses to physical therapy and celebrates being able to swing/drag her leg as she relies heavily on a walker.

My heart breaks for the journey this young woman describes in her videos—and for the 294,801 other people in America who have had an adverse reaction after this injection ... and the 66 people who died every day during the past two weeks alone.

But that quickly turns to anger when I see the growing pressure from employers, schools, universities, airlines, hotels, restaurants, grocery stores and even other countries to force people to get the shots and show their vaccine passport or lose their job, education and more.

Even if you have chosen to get the shots, we need to demand freedom for everyone. Whatever you inject in your body must be a private choice, not an opportunity for someone to ask, "Papers, please," just to leave your home.

Vaccine passports are much bigger than COVID. We must say NO TO MANDATORY VACCINE PASSPORTS AND TRACING APPS!

A massive coverup is killing people. The once highly acclaimed medical journal The Lancet had to retract two published articles that contained falsified data! The first claimed that Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was "ineffective," and the "data" was false. The second was supposedly a firsthand account of nurses treating the virus in Wuhan, China. The problem—they weren't even there. Now the journal needs to retract published claims on the "natural origins" of COVID.

Of all sources, Vanity Fair did a thorough article exposing how the media, Dr. Fauci's NIAID and other U.S. government officials colluded to hide the truth in "The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19's Origins." It traced the Lancet's involvement and how State Department investigators were repeatedly warned "not to open a 'Pandora's box'" into the origins of COVID.

The Centers for Disease Control's former director, Robert Redfield, "received death threats from fellow scientists after telling CNN that he believed COVID-19 had originated in a lab."

Now the same liars are pushing an experimental "vaccine" and a vaccine passport to accomplish their agenda.

Naomi Wolf, who has spoken out against vaccine passports, has been removed from Twitter. And Fauci's emails show collusion between Fauci and Facebook to push his lying and changing positions and censor everything else—even when Facebook KNEW the truth!

Microsoft is now using its login screen to push the shots.

Of course, Microsoft ignores the data of adverse reactions or deaths. This data is submitted under risk of significant fines and even jail time if falsified. Microsoft and FB won't tell you there are 5,165 reported deaths, 1,892 heart attacks, 756 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis, 13,574 severe allergic reactions, 3,994 disabilities, 571 miscarriages, 39,121 urgent care visits, 51,133 office visits and 1,565 with partial paralysis (Bell's palsy).

They won't tell you that the CDC and Harvard state the reported incidents in VAERS represent less that 1% of all actual incidents. Multiplied 90 (not even 99) times, 5,165 comes to 464,850 deaths. But we don't even need to go there. The swine flu vaccine was halted after just 53 deaths. Yet, more than that (66) died each day in the past two weeks alone!

Demand freedom at both levels of government through your urgent fax to these decision-makers. Say NO MANDATORY VACCINE PASSPORTS OR TRACKING AND TRACING APPS.

New York, Hawaii, Nevada, Washington and Oregon are demanding vaccine passports to travel, work, attend events or sit in certain sections of church.

On the other hand, your faxes and petitions are building a fire wall. Florida and Texas have halted vaccine passports—and have stopped cruise lines from demanding vaccine passports. Several other states have followed Florida's lead, but many more must act now.

Even if you reside in a state that has already banned vaccine passports, your faxes and petitions will be sent to other states to draw the same red line.

We must say NO TO MANDATORY VACCINE PASSPORTS AND TRACING APPS!

We have been researching and exposing these attacks on truth and freedom around COVID for more than a year. But we rely on your support to fight and win these battles. Help us with a monthly recurring donation or a one-time gift today to DOUBLE the impact of your gift to Liberty Counsel Action.

Sincerely,

Mat Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action

https://lcaction.org/LCAemail/elca2102faxnmv?t=ELCA2102-FaxNMV&c=ELCA2102-FaxNMV

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Why is John Paul Jones considered the weak link in Led Zeppelin?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dangerous and Damning?
Anthony Bouchard <bouchard@anthonybouchard.com>
To:
Ron Culley

Ron,

The more than 3,200 pages of Dr. Anthony Fauci's emails obtained by BuzzFeed through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request revealed he misled the American people by:

>>>  Privately admitting that facemasks weren't effective while at the same time publicly demanding everyone -- including children -- wear a facemask at all times, even when outside;

>>>  Telling the public that certain drug combinations were dangerous and should not be allowed, even though emails prove he knew of the high level of success with using these combinations; and

>>>  Lying to Senator Rand Paul when asked whether or not the NIAID could have funded the gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab that potentially created the virus that started the entire global COVID-19 pandemic.

But despite all that -- Liz Cheney still refuses to disavow Dr. Fauci and call for his IMMEDIATE firing.

Instead, she's too busy trashing and smearing Donald Trump -- like she did on Monday during an interview where she compared Donald Trump to the Communist Chinese Party (CCP) and called his message "very dangerous and damning."

"Dangerous?"

"Damning?"

Is Liz Cheney off her rocker?

"Dangerous" is giving too much power to heavy-handed, deceitful bureaucrats like Dr. Anthony Fauci.

What's really "damning" are the more than 3,200 pages of emails that prove Dr. Fauci flat-out LIED to the American people during the COVID-19 pandemic.

If you agree -- then I'm counting on you to sign your petition urging Liz Cheney to disavow Anthony Fauci and join me in calling for his IMMEDIATE firing.

Unlike Liz Cheney, I've been against authoritarian bureaucrats using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to run roughshod over our most basic freedoms LONG before the recent emails exposing Dr. Fauci's lies and deception.

I even led a rally at the State Capitol demanding the government end the lockdowns and reopen the economy back when all the lockdown madness and mask mandate hysteria first started.

As I'm sure you agree, the COVID-19 shutdowns have been a flat-out disaster to say the least.

Instead of praising Dr. Anthony Fauci -- like Liz Cheney did when she called him "one of the finest public servants our nation has ever had" and said that "all Americans should be thanking him every day" -- I believe we need to FIRE Dr. Fauci!

So please sign your petition urging Liz Cheney to DISAVOW Dr. Fauci and join me in calling for his immediate firing.

The good news is, my campaign is surging as more and more voters across Wyoming grow FED UP with Liz Cheney.

In fact, a brand-new poll conducted by Neighborhood Research and Media shows my campaign within just TWO POINTS of Never Trumper Liz Cheney.

The same poll also I'm THE BEST candidate to take on Rep. Cheney -- beating her a whopping 54%-16% in a head-to-head match up!

Ron, I know I can FIRE Liz Cheney in 2022.
Hell, I might even snuff the broad under proper "Cover."

But only if I can count on the help and support of grassroots patriots like you from all across the country.

So once you've added your name to the petition, I hope I can count on you to help out in the following two ways:

FIRST, if you're FED UP with Never Trumper Liz Cheney praising Anthony Fauci, fist-bumping Joe Biden, and smearing Donald Trump, then please take a moment to forward this email to your friends, family members, coworkers -- anyone and everyone you know -- and ask them to add their name to the petition urging Liz Cheney to DISAVOW Anthony Fauci and join me in calling for his IMMEDIATE firing.

https://act.anthonybouchard.com/fire-fauci-petition/?utm_source=rghf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=210609-ffp-hf&utm_content=387daf8f1b

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Fauci is ‘the mastermind of a cover-up,’ says Trump official
June 9, 2021 John Harper Latest News 0 Comments

Peter Navarro, who was President Trump’s trade adviser when the COVID-19 pandemic began, charged in an interview that Dr. Anthony Fauci is the “mastermind of a cover-up.”

Navarro said Fauci lied to the American people about the origin of the pandemic and recruited scientists to produce a paper declaring the claim that the virus leaked from a Chinese lab was an unfounded conspiracy theory.

“Somebody needs to grab him by the nape of the neck and drag him to Capitol Hill and put him in the hot seat,” Navarro told Steve Cortes in a Newsmax TV interview Monday night.

“Let Rand Paul and everybody else have at it with him. Get to the bottom of this. There is blood on this man’s hands. He is not a hero. He is not a saint.”

https://patriotpowernews.com/2021/06/09/fauci-is-the-mastermind-of-a-cover-up-says-trump-official/

"I will kick him in the Nyuts!"
-Eric Cartman

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
7 Family Games You Didn’t Know Were Actually Designed By Satan

Many people think family game night is just a time of innocent fun-- but you're WRONG! Many of the classic games you know and love actually have satanic roots. Do not fear-- The Babylon Bee is here to help you cleanse the evil from your midst before it's too late! Here are 7 family games that came straight from Satan himself.

1. Candy Land: This game was obviously designed by demonic forces to teach your kids the sin of gluttony. This seemingly kid-friendly journey through a sugary hellscape dedicated to one of the 7 deadly sins is populated by demons such as Lord Licorice and Gramma Nut who tempt you with sweet treats. Diabolical.

2. Monopoly: If you don't already know this game's Satanic origins, that just means you haven't played it. Monopoly is responsible for more murders than any other board game.

3. Apples to Apples: Sorry-- but the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good, and evil is NO laughing matter. Repent.

4. Twister: Admit it- you already knew this one was from the devil.

5. Operation: It discourages the use of faith healing and essential oils in favor of traditional medicine.

6. Settlers of Catan: When you use a sheep to get a development card, guess who it's sacrificed to? Yeah-- you guessed it: the Devil.

7. Jenga: What do you think you're doing? Constructing an idol? Rebuilding the Tower of Babel? Truly demonic. Cast it into the fire before it's too late.

If you have any of these games in your home, we invite you to come forward and burn them as brother Dale plays softly on the guitar.

https://babylonbee.com/news/7-family-games-you-didnt-know-were-actually-designed-by-satan

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Border Crisis Solved: Immigrants Flee In Terror After Hearing Kamala Harris Cackle

MEXICO—Kamala Harris has finally visited Guatemala and Mexico, though she still hasn't found her way to the southern border of the U.S.  Luckily, though, it doesn't look like she'll have to, as she's singlehandedly solved the border crisis already.

Harris arrived in Mexico today and began cackling, causing immigrant caravans to all scatter and return home.

"The immigration crisis and our domestic problems are very serious here," said Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador. "It is a real problem and we need to figure out how to solve it."

https://babylonbee.com/news/border-crisis-solved-immigrants-flee-in-terror-after-hearing-kamala-harris-cackle

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
God Condemned For Forgiving Racism

U.S.—God, the creator and ruler of all existence, has once again come under fire, this time for His practice of forgiving all sins. Apparently, God makes no exceptions on the sins he forgives, so that means he also forgives racism, something many modern people find unforgivable.

“It really helps perpetuate white supremacy that God will forgive racism instead of condemning people for all eternity for it,” said progressive Christian Russell Tyler. “I can see forgiving lying, murder, sexual morality (which should never have been a sin in the first place), but forgiving racism is just beyond the pale.”

While many people are hunting down and condemning people with even the most tangential relationship with racism, like Ellie Kemper, activists feel God is undermining them by forgiving full-on KKK members, Elko County, Nevada and Nazis.

https://babylonbee.com/news/god-condemned-for-forgiving-racism

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Republicans Propose Vaccination-By-Mail Program

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As COVID vaccine delivery continues to decline nationwide, Republican leaders have proposed a radical solution: a vaccination-by-mail program to cover all Americans.

“Since voting by mail went so smoothly last year, we wanted to apply those same principles to our COVID vaccination program,” said Senator Mitch McConnell. “Mail-in vaccines will ensure that we have the most secure vaccination process in American history!”

The Republican proposal is simple: every American will automatically receive a pre-loaded syringe in the mail, along with a COVID vaccine card. Individuals will then self-administer the vaccine and self-report their vaccination status, all from the comfort of their own homes.

https://babylonbee.com/news/republicans-propose-vaccination-by-mail-program

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Lindsey Graham Issues Statement on Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) suggested on Tuesday night that denial of the lab leak theory was a tool to discredit former President Donald Trump and a way for scientists to hide their ties with the Wuhan lab.

The story: Grahan discussed the massive change in stance on the theory that the virus might have come from a lab in Wuhan, China during an appearance on Fox News. He specifically referred to a statement issued in February last year that dismissed the lab leak theory.

https://resistthemainstream.org/lindsey-graham-issues-fiery-statement-on-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-slams-media/?utm_source=rtmn2&utm_medium=rtmn2&utm_campaign=rtmn2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
They need more time
End of The World Postponed
Preliminary Destruction Sequence Incomplete

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden Erasing ‘Mothers’ With New Woke Term

There’s a lot of crazy woke-ism out there and it probably would be hard to say what the worst example is.

But you probably would have to say that calling mothers “birthing people” is right up there on the crazy meter.

I guess I don’t understand why you just can’t call them mothers since that’s what we’ve been calling them in every language for thousands of years. But then I suppose I belong to the perpetually un-woke club.

https://thecongressionalinsider.com/biden-erasing-mothers-with-new-woke-term/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

The protesters had some very pointed messages and very big signs, including “Go Home” and “Trump Won.”

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Medical ‘Mark of the Beast’ Officially Rolled Out Worldwide – Friday Live

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
‘Good Riddance’: Country Music Fans Trash CMT For Touting Gun Control Campaign, Promise Boycott

Viewers of Country Music Television, known as CMT, are slamming the company and promising to boycott its upcoming awards show after it urged viewers to “wear orange” for a gun control campaign.

“We’re (virtually) wearing orange today in support National Gun Violence Awareness Day and to call attention to the more than 100 lives that are lost every day to gun violence. #WearOrange and visit wearorange.org for more,” CMT tweeted last week.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/good-riddance-country-music-fans-trash-cmt-for-touting-gun-control-campaign-promise-boycott?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email