Author Topic: Tales From The Narc Side  (Read 9199 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: Tales From The Narc Side
« Reply #500 on: May 01, 2024, 08:07:50 AM »
"Is anybody listening to me?

Paying attention here?

Show me. I sense failure coming on...."

:smee!: Trust me, it isn't about beer money.....
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #501 on: May 01, 2024, 08:11:36 AM »

:goodidea:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #502 on: May 01, 2024, 08:14:49 AM »
:tello: "I'm not giving up. I'm taking a break."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #503 on: May 01, 2024, 08:18:25 AM »

:cycle:  3816 Views

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #504 on: Today at 04:17:10 PM »
The BIG Letter

Narcissistic Domestic Partner / Landlord Retaliatory Eviction / Felony / Torts Case

m86thecat@yahoo.com
To:
info@ifhmb.com
Thu, May 9 at 11:06 PM

Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board
1500 South Haven Ave. Suite 100 | Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 800-321-0911 | Fax: 909-460-0274
info@ifhmb.com

Hello;

I am Ronald Culley, aka Ron Tello.

I believe I have contacted you before this year and received no satisfaction.
I have recently contacted Adult Protective Services (APS), who has given me your number. I have been going around in circles for several months trying to secure Legal Aid and now I am trying you again.

My ex-girlfriend is the landlord where I live in Big Bear. She is a Narcissist*, actively trying to evict me as a tenant. I am NOT a tenant.

I AM A RESIDENT; A LAWFUL (FORMER) DOMESTIC PARTNER.

I am disabled, unemployed, indigent, have no resources, forsaken and nowhere to go. (APS has set out to deal with SSI for I have been denied it in recent years.) My Bank shut me down from overdrafts (account will be closed 5/18 if I don't pay $198)

I HAVE NO MONEY, I am existing merely on Food Stamps, recyclables and the Good Graces of Others....I made a few bucks from fundraising on various YouTube talk show appearances.

In 2015 I was invited and physically brought here from a state of homelessness as it was the result of a corrupt Court System in Elko County, Nevada **. I declare myself a Political Refugee. Now, the Refuge is being compromised.

She is again abusing the law to have her way, i.e. she has done this a dozen times over the past 8 1/2 years (Pattern of Abuse). This is a Retaliatory Eviction because I refused to play her Narc games and endure her continuing abuses. She will not respect my Boundaries and insults my Humanity and Intelligence. At no time have I committed any legal/obligatory offenses.

She has NO Legal Grounds; she claims she is the Victim, as is standard behavior with all narcissists.This is pure irrational emotionalism.
In the alternative, emotional irrationality. Mental instability. Detachment from reality. Insane.

Since late last year she has been living in her RV in Ventura with another man ("New Supply") All has been well until now; repeat attempts and lies to remove me without empathy or remorse.

In the lexicon of Narcissistic Abuse, this is called "Narcissistic Discard" ***

In January this year she issued to me a harassing 30-day notice and threatened a 90-day. To date, no follow through. This I declare is Wilful Infliction of Emotional Distress, Judicial Abuse and Malice Aforethought.

Also, she issued a "Proposal", whereas, I can accept the 30-day and play that game, or I could accept her offer of $3,000 to pay my taxes for my Nevada (distressed, uninhabitable) Property and move out in 30 days.

Absolutely humanly impossible in this current unaffordable housing-shortage market. Without sustainable income, this is clearly NOT a rational offer. I went with the Eviction Process.
MEANWHILE, IF I FAIL TO SECURE $1300 FOR MY TAXES BY MAY 30, 2024, I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. I NEED HER TO PAY!! SHE OFFERED TO PAY IF I MOVE OUT. SHE CAN PAY AS I STAY IN DURING THE MEDIATION PROCESS. FRAME IT AS A PERSONAL LOAN, CONTINGENT UPON THE SALE OF MY HOUSE AND ITS CONTENTS.

Banks refused me a Home Equity loan due to no credit history.
Family denies me and friends are poor and few. I'm holding out for hope on one man in Montello, Nevada, the location of my House.
It's always 50/50 in my life.

The 30-day Notice did not have a Proof of Service page, and I found out it was NOT filed with the Court. This is FRAUDULENT! An abuse of the Legal Process. Also, the issuing Law Office is culpable of malfeasance.

I am claiming Breach of Duty of Care, Breach of Trust, Breach of Covenant and Elderly Abuse. She deliberately denied me a regular stipend of money and heating fuel, plus, out of spite, she took away her unused blanket from my bed, claiming I was getting it dirty. (Oh but it stays clean on her bed, 3 feet away from mine. Sure.) 

I continue to live up to my end of our agreement: Chores in lieu of cash rent. I was never obligated to pay cash rent or utilities.

This action by the Landlord/Ex is violence, threatening my health and well being. A Quality of Life Offense. It is a HATE CRIME. I need to defend myself from this monstrous hostility and deprivation.

She has maliciously denied me all means of support and verbally stated she wants to see me homeless. I have it on audio tape and she knows it. She actually thanked me for recording her, thinking it would play-out in her favor. In reality, it's probative evidence against her.

As a Narcissist, she wants me to suffer. Mission accomplished.

I seek Mediation and Recompense; a Civil Suit settled out of Court.

All I need is for someone in Authority to encourage her to pay up or suffer the consequences of Felony Adult Abuse and Torts 1 thru 100 Lawsuit.

Please, will you help me?

Thank you.

-Ron Tello Culley
XXXX San Bernardino Ave.
PO Box 5602
Sugarloaf, CA 92386

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

** http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7992.msg669609#msg669609

*** https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-narcissists-discard

https://jointheroyalwe.com/about-1/f/the-final-discard-stage-of-narcissistic-abuse#:~:text=Ultimately%2C%20the%20final%20discard%20stage,no%20choice%20but%20to%20leave.

https://www.medicinenet.com/why_does_a_covert_narcissist_discard_you/article.htm