<< < (2/5) > >>

*Brum6y*:
Bet you Tello won't.

*smee*:
I only read it because I made an online purchase
using Visa Checkout which was like “getting some time back" 
time which I used to read your post

*CountessA*:
You're on the first step to being able to read my rather Dostoyevskian tomes-in-a-post, then.

(Not that I write with the esteemed Fyodor's habitual lugubriousness... although one may be tempted to adopt such a time when writing of some of the behaviours of PayPal and eBay.)

*Brum6y*:
From their General Terms And Conditions, I should have expected a response "Within 5 business days" - a time period period which has passed - according to the Australian calendar.

Just to be sure, I checked the public holidays for Bulgaria (the country in which the company who is performing the service for PayPal is registered and has its head office) and, as I see it, there aren't any days to consider.

There is, of course, the possibility that the actual work is being done by people in other countries and they might have a holiday there.  For example: Germany has Whit Monday - the 25th.  If so, then the wait will extend by another 3 calendar days - but such a concession feels like I am making excuses for them.

Maybe I was being over optimistic to expect a 'timely' response.

*CountessA*:
Customer service in their terms is an exercise in dragging out any response if

1. there is a problem, and
   2. the customer actually manages to get through to them, and
   3. the customer is not put off by the standard gobbledygook disclaiming responsibility, and
   4. the customer expects a response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version