Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2651465 times)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Forget the moo
Go the roo

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Claim 152 Snipe.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Kerry Vale
badge icon
Visual Storyteller
  · 9h  ·
The Bridge into Big Bear.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Judging by the traffic I'd say it's the bridge OUT of Big Bear.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I cant see a Bear

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
No, no bears in the pic, but if you look closer you'll see that I gave you a Dam.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
NOW READ THIS !!!

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-most-california-faces-strict-015020062.html

BBC
Covid: Most of California under strict new lockdown as cases surge

Most parts of the US state of California are under a strict new lockdown, as Covid-19 continues to surge across the country.

The stay-at-home order affects around 85% of the state's 40 million people. It will be in place for at least three weeks and cover the Christmas holiday.

Many businesses will be closed, and people will be banned from meeting anyone outside their household.

On Sunday, the US had a record number of people in hospital with Covid-19.

The country has seen a sharp rise in cases and Covid-related deaths in recent weeks, a surge that could be partly down to last month's Thanksgiving holiday, when millions of Americans travelled around the US.

A US city engulfed by Covid, but no lockdown

Where has been hit hardest?

US vaccine chief sees 'light at end of the tunnel'

The new restrictions in California - the country's most populous state - were triggered by intensive care capacity in hospitals shrinking.

The measures apply to the southern part of the state and its central valley, while other areas could follow within days. San Francisco has also gone into lockdown, with the mayor imposing a separate set of orders.

California's lockdown in March, in which all non-essential businesses were closed, was seen as an early model for the US at the beginning of the pandemic.

What are the new restrictions?
Governor Gavin Newsom has ordered that when capacity at intensive care units in any of five regions of the state goes below 15%, that region will go into lockdown within 24 hours.

The stay-at-home orders triggered in this way will be similar to the far-reaching order issued for the state after the pandemic first hit in March, but with a few significant relaxations:

All retail stores are able to stay open, although only at 20% capacity, along with outside spaces such as parks and beaches

Gatherings are prohibited, and people are required to stay at home and minimise contact with other households

Bars, hair salons and indoor restaurants are closed

The lockdown will last for at least three weeks, and until ICU capacity goes above 15% again. Mr Newsom said the measures would help to "flatten the curve" and reduce the pressure on health services.

Story continues

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-most-california-faces-strict-015020062.html[/b]

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey
badge icon
Admin
  · Yesterday at 9:59 AM  ·

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT ..
Here are the new rules for Big Bear  Airbnb's/and ALL Vacation Rentals during lockdown...
Dear Vacation Rental "Owners and Agents",
As of today 12/07/2020 the Governor’s Stay at Home Order goes into effect.
What does this mean for vacation rentals in Big Bear Lake?
The restrictions that the Governor has imposed are difficult at best on many of you who rely on supplemental income from rents to help maintain your mountain home. Our hope is that these restrictions work to slow the spread and we can get back to normal in a matter of weeks – not months.
Per the current order, the ski resorts can stay open and your guests can still come to the mountain for the best skiing and snowboarding in SoCal.
However, please note the following restrictions:
Guests MUST be from the same immediate household. This means that a family of four who live in the same household in Riverside is more than welcome to come up and enjoy the mountain together.
This DOES NOT mean that this family of four can invite their relatives from Sacramento or friends from San Diego to join them at the same vacation rental.
This restriction  WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE CITY. PLEASE CONTACT ALL OF YOUR EXISTING RESERVATIONS AND INFORM THEM OF THIS RESTRICTION.
(It is very unlikely that a family from the same household would need bring more than 2 vehicles). ***More than two cars at a vacation rental,and/or complaints will result in an inspection from Code Compliance to ensure that all guests are from the same household***.
***Guests found to be mixing households in the same vacation rental will be evicted and the "agent"/and the owner will be issued a citation if they were negligent in enforcing the Stay at Home Order.
The in-person check-in requirement remains in effect. This is how you will ensure that the guests are not violating these restrictions.
***We suggest that you cancel any reservations from parties outside California. The new order requires visitors from other states to quarantine for 14 days.***
 Larry Vaupel
Director of Tourism Management
Comments
Kyle R Grover
I know all of the people in code enforcement. Not worried about my STR rentals. Still booked solid and keeping them clean with the 24hr in between guest. Every time nuscum makes and order I get even more bookings. No one is following his orders. Not even the sheriff's.
 · Reply · 9h
Mike Rotman
Kyle R Grover well they kicked someone out yesterday. Neighbor called, 5 cars 15 people. Code enforcement showed up with Sheriff. All kicked out and sent home
 · Reply · 9h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Kyle R Grover I don't want to be the one to burst your bubble, but they're handling things a little bit different this time because like all the rest of us they're sick and tired of this virus nonsense shutting us all down. Code enforcement no longer has their hands tied like they have had during the last lockdown because unfortunately the powers that be screwed up and now they're trying their damnedest to fly under the radar and fix the mess they created. Code enforcement is not going to treat you any different than they're going to treat me or anyone else with vacation rentals.if we are found to be in violation of the rules set in place,we will be held accountable as of yesterday. And I can assure you there are so many people watching all of us that deal with vacation rentals right now it isn't even funny. So I wouldn't take too much for granted this go around,nor would I publicly brag about defiance,cuz those fines they're handing out are no joke. And the sheriff's are also responding to the vacation rental complaints. they have also had their hands tied by the powers-that-be the last go-round with the virus and they now have the ability to act on several of these issues. of course they're not going to run around town handing out no mask tickets or telling a bunch of people they can't huddle together and talk, they're not wasting their time on that. But they are enforcing the vacation rental rules because again like most of us they're tired of having to deal with the virus nonsense simply because people are so self-serving they can't wear a simple mask and social distance and follow a few Simple Rules long enough to slow this virus down.?
 · Reply · 9h
Kyle R Grover
Dee Levey my rentals are not in big bear lakes enforcement so I'm good. Just talked to my friends at code enforcement.
 · Reply · 9h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Kyle R Grover again ,and I'm only saying this to try to be helpful, things are not working the same way they did the last lockdown and you're not the only property manager that thinks that they can fly under the radar and do whatever they want if their property is not in Big Bear Lake, and that is not true. it may have worked that way last time, but I don't think it's going to go over that easy this lockdown. and not that it's any of my business, because I too have friends in code enforcement, but I'm not sure I would be bragging on a public venue that you're in contact with code enforcement and you have nothing to worry about 😥but again it's none of my business. I'm just thinking logically? I've been in Property Management since the late seventies and never in a million years did I think I would be experiencing all this pandemic lockdown craziness. but even before the pandemic I'm not somebody that thinks she's above the rules or the law for that matter and I always try to be responsible and do the right thing. mostly for selfish reasons especially during the pandemic because I sure as heck don't want to get sick and I don't want to get anybody else sick. so I continue to do the right thing not just for me but for everybody else and I wish you well and I hope things work out the way you want them to?
 · Reply · 8h
Debi Ruh
Mike Rotman how did you get them to do that. We called on folks in sugarloaf. 30 people and six cars. They wouldn’t do anything
 · Reply · 7h
Debi Ruh
Kyle R Grover only sleeps 8 people
 · Reply · 7h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Debi Ruh Sugarloaf is County not code enforcement you need to contact the County for anyting out of the Big Bear Lake District
 · Reply · 7h
Gail Schaefer
what city officials will enforce or answer the phone?
 · Reply · 3h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Gail Schaefer Code will enforce,sheriffs will assist
 · Reply · 2h
Debralyn Hyman Day
my neighbors condo had all its rentals canceled for this month by a big management co up here
She got notified yesterday
 · Reply · 2h
Write a reply…

Cali Brat
badge icon
I still can’t wrap my head around a Stay at Home order. Travel for essential workers/services when people are being encouraged to come up here to the big bear valley! A Stay at Home order does NOT include vacationing in another city, county or state. Irregardless of how many households are in a air B and B, a Stay at Home order means, no traveling! So WHY are hotels/motels closed to the public except for essential workers where there is 24/7 ONSITE property management? But a vacant house within the full time residents with NO onsite management be allowed? The city is counting on their locals to police people? What a bunch of hooey! Stay at home means just that! So CLISE THE AIR B AND B’s!!!!
 · Reply · 49m
Mike Rotman
Cali Brat The other side of that- going to an empty home means no interaction with anyone else and thus no Covid risk. BUT... Big Bear insists we interact with the guests and do in person check-in which means- HUGE Covid risk to the community as locals are the ones checking in the renters.
 · Reply · 46m · Edited
Cali Brat
badge icon
Mike Rotman yep. Not only that, but these people are not supposed to be traveling! Bringing their ‘possible’ infectious selfs up here. So... once again, big bear is all about money and not safety. Screw everyone as long as their pockets are lined.
 · Reply · 36m
Mike Rotman
Cali Brat What about the locals who are holding "Freedom" parties with no masks? Demanding we open and saying this is all fake? There are bad locals and there are bad renters. Just seems like a lot of bad selfish people everywhere in this unempathetic country. But yea- I've been staying home since March and didn't even use my cabin when we were closed- just to keep the community safe
 · Reply · 34m
Dee Levey
badge icon
Mike Rotman ring at the front door is helpful with safely checking in guests,also cuts back on dishonesty as to who is staying in the rentals. I can see them when they come and go and they know it,and I also have the ability to speak to them. And of course I always wear a mask and social distance when dealing with guests in person. I also notify guests prior to arrival,they must wear masks in public. I do the best I can😥
 · Reply · 6m
Mike Rotman
Dee Levey Yet BBL still refuses to let us use RING instead of in person
 · Reply · 5m
Dee Levey
badge icon
Cali Brat last I heard travel restrictions are out of state travel.although no travel is recommended. Some are asking that people limit travel to 2 hour distance.
 · Reply · 4m
Dee Levey
badge icon
Mike Rotman check ins I do masked and guests must be masked,so far so good,but ring helps alot regarding guest limits and to assure those that are approved to stay are actually who is staying there. because you and I both know, tourists are starting to get real tricky with all of these lockdown rules. Ring also helps me to know when guests have checked out so that I can give an hour before I go over to the unit to open up all the windows and start my disinfecting process.
 · Reply · 1m
Write a reply…

Ron Tello Culley
So, are the BB Barbers shut down right when I need one most?
 · Reply · 1m

Dee Levey
badge icon
Ron Tello Culley I think so
 · Reply · 1m
Ron Tello Culley
I hope not I got a mean Natty Dread needing surgery, again.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409606277159&type=3

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Steven Michael King shared a post.
badge icon
Visual Storyteller
  · 42m  ·
Mountain Bears want all to know that they are exempt from mask and gathering limit orders. They wish for you to prepare their Christmas dinner for dining and make it easier on them to bring home extra! Mountain Bears want you to know it's cold outside and would appreciate a warm soak and to sleep in a bed when possible. Mountain Bears also want you to have room service ready....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I like bearcon and eggs

Have you tried bear jerky?

Avoid the pieces made from the nose
Its a bit chewy

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Bear is an endangered species.
No Jerky.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Endangered of being turned into bacon bearcon

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey shared a link.
badge icon
Admin
  · 11h  ·
Bye Bye Kmart

Katey Ryerson
So many memories 😥
 · Reply · 11h
Aly Monsut?
Bye little caesers 🙁
 · Reply · 11h
Denise Terranova
Maybe little Caesars, can lease one of the smaller shops that are empty? Aren’t they just contracted to Kmart?
 · Reply · 9h
Stacey Stone
Hopefully something useful will go in there and revive that shopping center .
 · Reply · 11h
Priscilla Payne Martinez
Oh wow.. it’s been the rumor for years... it’s finally happening.. crazy
 · Reply · 11h
Judy Cuff
Any ideas about what will be put in there? It would be great to have a store where locals could buy clothes for kids and adults, kitchen items, shoes, etc. How about a Target? Ross? Home Goods?, Marshalls?, TJ Max? Has the building been sold already?
 · Reply · 11h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Judy Cuff right now that's putting the cart before the horse that I'm sure in the upcoming weeks we will hear something
 · Reply · 11h
Judy Cuff
Dee Levey - I am sure someone already knows.
 · Reply · 10h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Judy Cuff the owner of the property hasn't said anything yet or approved any type of lease for the building but I'm sure as soon as something is set in stone it'll be posted all over Facebook. until then Kmart's going to be doing this big huge closeout sale so the shelves are going to look a lot more full and I'm sure that will be able to get some pretty good deals
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Susan Robins
Dee Levey Hoping everyone remembers that COVID is still on the prowl and that this doesn’t become a super spreader event!
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Dee Levey
badge icon
Susan Robins sale is going through the end of February so I'm pretty sure that there'll be plenty of time for people to shop in a proper social distancing Manner and I'm sure Kmart will make sure of that
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Write a reply…

Andy Trainor
That sucks. I used to do all my shopping there, instead of down the hill. What’s going to be left of Big Bear? Businesses are closing left and right. Did the article say when it will be shut down?
 · Reply · 11h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Andy Trainor looks like as of right now the end of February
 · Reply · 10h
Judy Cuff
Andy Trainor - February 2021.
 · Reply · 10h
Mary Moore
Andy Trainor same
 · Reply · 10h
Write a reply…

Brenda Dominguez
A Walmart would be nice 🤞
 · Reply · 11h
Craig Moulton
Brenda Dominguez A Wal-Mart neighborhood market would fit with room to spare
 · Reply · 9h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Walmart would wipe out everything in Big Bear.
Beauty salons, small mom and pop markets. Auto/ tire repair.
😭
 · Reply · 10h
Debi Ruh
Mattie J Sanchez yes it would
 · Reply · 10h
Brenda Dominguez
Mattie J Sanchez are you going to tell me you don't go to Walmart when you go down the hill to save money???
 · Reply · 10h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Did I say that?🤔
When Super Walmart opened in Hesperia and Victorville , JC Penney lost their salon.
Save money? Or save jobs?
Sure Walmart hires and pays minimum wage. That locks their employees from every earning more money and a higher income to actually be able to afford to purchase a house.
I rarely visit "The Happiest Place on Earth" aka Walmart.
Anyone who has owned or owns a small business knows that Walmart will close them down.
I choose Target. I chose Costco.
What else do you want to know about me?
I have owned small businesses and the state of California hates small business.
 · Reply · 10h
Michelle Chambliss
I would love to see a Walmart or Target up here!!!!!
 · Reply · 10h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Brenda Dominguez I don't think that's what she said she was merely expressing what most of us were thinking, a store like Walmart with all its different departments and services would definitely hurt several small businesses up here
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
What I meant to say is, if Walmart is allowed into Big Bear, were felafelled.
Big Bear will never be the same.
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Dee Levey
badge icon
Mattie J Sanchez I'm voting for Target I'd be completely happy with a Target💜?
 · Reply · 10h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Target is dangerous. I love that place.
 · Reply · 10h
Chantel Gatas
As long as its just a Walmart and not a super Walmart I think we'd be ok.
 · Reply · 9h
Todd Churchill
Brenda Dominguez I for one do not go to Walmart at all.
 · Reply · 52m
Write a reply…

Robert Terranova
If we get a Ross, that would be cool
 · Reply · 10h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Ross......Yes, please.
 · Reply · 10h
Robert Terranova
Mattie J Sanchez it make more sense to have one, we need a clothing store up here bad.. lol
 · Reply · 10h
Robert Terranova
And it’s affordable 😁
 · Reply · 10h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Robert Terranova I hadn't thought of Ross until you mentioned it. Very nice💪
 · Reply · 10h
Robert Terranova
Mattie J Sanchez im Glad to be very helpful 😃
 · Reply · 10h
Rebecca Jo Gaines
Robert Terranova Ross and TJ Max combined
 · Reply · 7h
Susan Schoonenberg
Robert Terranova I’m all for a ROSS. It has something for everyone at good prices
 · Reply · 2h
Robert Terranova
Susan Schoonenberg yea it does, I love shopping there..
 · Reply · 2h
Write a reply…

Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
I'm not worried. Sort of. I doubt Big Bear would allow Walmart in.
Mini- Walmart, semi small or super size Walmart.
Small hard working Big Bear business would be bringing out the torches and there would be riots.
Not the small"political" vote for Snoopy size, rioting.
What do I know. 🤔😂🤣
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Robert Terranova
I just feel bad for all the employees at Kmart, who is losing there jobs..
 · Reply · 10h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Robert Terranova well there is a huge Saving Grace in all of this, they all now know they're going to lose their jobs and there's plenty of places up here that are hiring right now👍 so they could definitely be a step ahead by going to apply for a new job while there's jobs available and not wait till the last minute
 · Reply · 10h · Edited
Robert Terranova
Dee Levey yes your right plenty of jobs, and smart thing to do is look for another one, they got several months to get one.
 · Reply · 10h
Robert Terranova
Thank GOD it’s happening after the holidays, not at this time..
 · Reply · 10h
Debra Innes-Galante
Robert Terranova at least they know ahead of time where a lot of companies just lock the doors you go to work and find out you're locked out and I know that a lot of people been hiring so I truly hope everybody will not have to go without and they get other jobs to fill this void
 · Reply · 6h
Write a reply…

Wendy Clouser
Only hwy for fifty three footers ,trucks would be hwy 38..that be sad .
 · Reply · 10h
Mattie J Sanchez
badge icon
Oh man. That's an average 4 -5 hour clean up when one tips.
I have had the luxury of taking 2 separate naps on 2 separate occasions in the last year.
 · Reply · 10h
Jasmine Rose
Rebecca Sadergaski
 · Reply · 10h
Carol Bradley
I would love Ross🤷???
 · Reply · 10h
Carol Bradley
Or Big lots🤷???
 · Reply · 9h
Jey Allen
Angel Sheen
 · Reply · 9h
Nancy Perez
It would be nice to see part of it become a trader Joe's or a Sprouts
 · Reply · 9h
Judy Cuff
Nancy Perez - Big Bear needs clothing and shoe stores. Where can locals shop for kids clothes other than down the hill?
 · Reply · 9h
Nancy Perez
Judy Cuff 👍 agreed. I think a target and a trader Joe's would be nice.
 · Reply · 8h
Debra Innes-Galante
Nancy Perez nah I think it should be something like you know Ross's dress for less you get a little of everything or Marshalls that you can have some clothes we haven't really a place for clothing but reasonable and then they have all together goodies to go with I don't think I'd look good wearing lettuce, lol even though it would be nice love produce vegetables and fruits but I don't know time will tell right
 · Reply · 6h
Write a reply…

Carol Wenker
😢
 · Reply · 9h
Mark Austin
Usually Target goes into the old Walmarts
 · Reply · 9h
Barbara Carroll
It’s so sad 😞 I retired from Kmart after 10 years when Mr. Neilson was the store manager. We were like family...
 · Reply · 9h
Jacob Erickson
Barbara Carroll I miss those times
 · Reply · 9h
Barbara Carroll
Jacob Erickson me too...
 · Reply · 9h
Debbie Lynn Miner
Barbara Carroll ???
 · Reply · 6h
Write a reply…

Shumway Quince
Businesses coming go that's just the way things.
K mart will be replaced by something else that people will love to hate.
 · Reply · 9h
Sheldon Hopper
Well there goes only real store we have up here we can get stuff
 · Reply · 8h
Alliyah Mercado
Sherrie Grizzelle Riordan
 · Reply · 8h
Bonnie Ramirez
Wonder if COVID would stop a new business from coming up here right now
 · Reply · 8h
Dee Levey
badge icon
Bonnie Ramirez Kmart isn't closing until the end of February so that gives plenty of time to see what the future holds
 · Reply · 8h
Bonnie Ramirez
Dee Levey fingers crossed
 · Reply · 8h
Katherine DeRosier-Hertz
Sad news to me
 · Reply · 7h
Carol Craig
A big part of Big Bear history leaving.
 · Reply · 7h
Gail Schaefer
Who do they count? With visitors we exceed that amount?
 · Reply · 6h
Roberta Antoinette
So sad for Big Bear!
 · Reply · 6h
Mason Rodriguez
It’s about time!
 · Reply · 2h
Karin Rau
Hope they demolish that whole center and build something nice for us to shop.
 · Reply · 2h
Tracy Lewis
Diane Bloomsness Janet Bathurst-Bell Donnie Lewis
 · Reply · 1h
Janet Bathurst-Bell
Tracy Lewis bout time they give up the ghost.
 · Reply · 26m
Bryce Gordon
Bring on Walmart
 · Reply · 1h
Jen Ro
So sad. I remember going there the day they first opened. And I loved the people I worked with during my 5 years there. But please, no Walmart.
 · Reply · 39m
Judy Cuff
Jen Ro - I agree no Walmart.
 · Reply · 34m
Nancy Perez
No Walmart
 · Reply · 3m
Write a reply…

Cindy Perkins Sandbakken
Say good bye
Robert Shellabarger
 · Reply · 17m

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Turn it into a pub

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Turn it into a pub

The joint is huge.
Bigger than the Bowling Alley.

We cannot allow the systematic destruction of our local Spirits Operators.

WAL PUB.

Cute, but no.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Just drink more ...keep them all in business

Share the love

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Divide the grief equally.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Do you have a McBear burger over there?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey shared a post.
badge icon
Admin
  · 8h  ·
Both State and County have had since March to get hospitals ready for the time of year that ICUs are pushed to the extreme. They have failed. There is no excuse for them to have ignored the need for preparation. The gravestones are because of their complacency.

County of San Bernardino
9h  ·
Today’s special edition Update welcomes the County's new supervisors and provides details on the State-mandated Regional Stay Home Order.
Read the full update here:
http://wp.sbcounty.gov/cao/countywire/
#SBCountyTogether

Susan Schoonenberg
No I don’t blame the country or state. There was no way to find and hire all the ICU RN’s and other experienced RN’s and have them working in half empty hospitals. There was a lot of negative talk when that happened before. There are only so many hospital beds including ICU beds in any state at any given time. The public was warned how to help prevent the Covid-19 cases but do to their ignorance and cry’s of freedom they didn’t listen. Obviously people working in restaurants and stores etc are more knowledgeable than experts who have dedicated their entire career to medicine and viruses. This nightmare that is now happening was explained and charts were made so that people could understand. Well some of us did,but not enough.

Dee Levey
Susan Schoonenberg sorry but when it comes to Big Bear they knew exactly what was going to happen. And nobody enforced a damn thing. Last time we were on lockdown we made a significant difference and as soon as the lockdown was lifted people started jumping in headfirst and our city council and powers that be just sat back and watched it happen because as long as they were making money they didn't give a damn. and now like other places it's come back to bite them in the ass. now they're scrambling to cover up their irresponsibility and that's a fact. we wouldn't be where we're at right now if they had enforced everything in the beginning but they don't and they won't. no matter how much smoke they blow up our ass, no matter how much concerned lip service they give us daily, nothing's going to change because all they care about is money. so sadly it's up to the people who live in the community to make a change for the positive and I'm not really sure everybody's on board😥🙏🙏

Mike Rotman
Dee Levey FREEDOM! uggg

Susan Schoonenberg
Everyone knew it was only a matter of time when BB faced what ever other area was going thru. This virus doesn’t care who it attacks but still the people up here who were fighting for their freedom and I can’t be made to wear masks are the ones to blame. BB was lucky it was spared as long as it was. Short of putting out arm guards and closing down highways and prohibiting people from entering or leaving,what has happened was inevitable.

Mattie J Sanchez
There is much if not more traffic than any other weekend. It's Tuesday night 🤔
Image may contain: text that says '12:32 LTE Emergency alert: Severe Dec 8, 12:01 PM State of CA: New public health stay at home order in your area. COVID-19 is spreading rapidly. Stay home except for essential activity. Wear a mask. Keep your distance. Visit covid19.ca.gov OK'

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
San Bernardino County Now in State Regional Stay Home Order Due to Increased Hospitalizations

Due to an alarming decrease in ICU capacity in San Bernardino County and throughout Southern California, residents and businesses here are now under a State-mandated Regional Stay Home Order. The new order went into effect at midnight on Sunday and will remain in place for at least three weeks.

“Our county’s hospitalization rate has been rising rapidly for several weeks and our ICU capacity is dwindling toward the single digits. We must ensure capacity for our sickest and most vulnerable residents,” said Board of Supervisors Chairman Curt Hagman. “That’s why county leadership and the county’s healthcare and public heath teams are working tirelessly and employing all innovations to increase capacity and move us toward better community health and safety.”

The new State order segments the state into five separate regions. San Bernardino County is part of the Southern California region, which also includes Imperial, Inyo, Mono, Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. Southern California and the San Joaquin Valley regions are currently under the State stay-at-home mandate.

The State Regional Stay Home Order (PDF), announced December 3, 2020, and a supplemental order, signed December 6, 2020, goes into effect the day after a region has been announced to have less than 15% ICU availability. These orders prohibit private gatherings of any size, close sector operations except for critical infrastructure and retail, and require 100% masking and physical distancing in all others. The Southern California region currently has a 10.1% ICU availability, as of today, Dec. 8.

Once triggered, these State directives will remain in effect for at least 3 weeks. After that period, they will be lifted when a region’s projected ICU capacity meets or exceeds 15%. This will be assessed on a weekly basis after the initial 3 week period. Learn more about these orders on the California Department of Public Health website.

The State order limits retail stores to 20% capacity and 35% for standalone grocery stores. Eating or drinking inside stores is prohibited. Non-essential businesses, meaning those that are not defined as critical infrastructure, must close for in-person activities, with the exception of retail. Essential work is permitted to continue. The new rules also ban non-essential travel, but outdoor recreation facilities will remain open.

Details on what constitutes essential work and businesses, as well as many other Frequently Asked Questions, can be found at https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs/.

“The decrease in our ICU capacity is not to be taken lightly. We must do what we can to ensure we have the resources to treat those who need help the most. That’s why the County continues to urge everyone to wear masks, physically distance, and avoid gatherings whenever possible,” said Board of Supervisors Chairman Curt Hagman, noting that local data clearly shows that private gatherings of families and friends continues are far and away the leading source of spread within San Bernardino County.

“At the same time, we will continue to work on behalf of our residents and businesses for fair and effective safety measures, and, most of all, securing adequate amounts of vaccine as soon as they are available,” Hagman said.

The County’s posture on the State’s order will be to continue to educate and engage with businesses and organizations on a cooperative basis on safe practices and current health orders, and respond to complaints about violations as appropriate on a case-by-case basis. Complaints can be made through the County’s COVID-19 website.

County attorneys, at the Board of Supervisors’ direction, are continuing to examine what legal options might be available to provide relief to struggling businesses in those areas of the county with lower COVID-19 numbers than the county as a whole.

Latest Stats

108,946 Confirmed Cases             (up 0.9% from the previous day)
1,207 Deaths                                    (up 1.1% from the previous day)
1,232,457 Tests                               (up 1% from the previous day)

Current Southern California ICU Capacity: 10.1 % (Goal to lift State Stay-at-Home Order: 15%)

For more statistics from the COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard, click the desktop or mobile tab on the County’s sbcovid19.com website.

For all COVID-19 related information, including case statistics, FAQs, guidelines and resources, visit the County’s COVID-19 webpage at http://sbcovid19.com/.  Residents of San Bernardino County may also call the COVID-19 helpline at (909) 387-3911 for general information and resources about the virus. The phone line is NOT for medical calls and is available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have questions about social services, please call 211.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Visual Storyteller

Our New Mountain Portable homes help you stay one step ahead of Code Enforcement!

Ron Tello Culley
Seems legit.

Ron Tello Culley
Aerodynamics could be a problem.

Steven Michael King
actually its made to be driven when you have a good tail wind and need the push.....

Ron Tello Culley
Jive me not, Brother. I know about this stuff and your story duzzint fly.

Steven Michael King
neither should Bumble bees!.......but pigs can when you toss them into a strong enough updraft!

Ron Tello Culley
yer fulla hot air.

Steven Michael King
Ron Tello Culley I sure hope so. Its cold outside and I prefer a warm cabin

Ron Tello Culley
And a hot cuppa joe. Everybody sees you when you are awake.

Steven Michael King
Ron Tello Culley been years since I felt awake. May need more pizza to sleep better. We could have pizza made with things that enhance sleep

Steven Michael King
so will getting up too darn early!

Ron Tello Culley
Road Kill Pizza. That'll knock you out,

DeeDee Renee Grams
Lmao 😂

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Wont be moving anywhere ...no fuel tank

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Right, it runs on Bio-fuel, straight from the septic tank.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I never rarely refer to you guys as septic tanks

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
???

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Definition of septic tank

septic tank
Cockney rhyming slang meaning American i.e. septic tank - yank. Used by character Joe Mangle in the Australian soap opera Neighbors circa 1993.
He's a septic tank, don't talk to him.

:tello: "Thanks for sharing"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
You asked for an explaination ......dont go all septic on me 😂

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
That is an unpleasant image.

I have standards around here.

Somewhere....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Ok ...I shall try to stoop to them

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
schtup
or shtup
[ shtoop ]SHOW IPASlang: Vulgar.

verb (used with object), schtupped, schtup·ping.
to have sexual intercourse with.
verb (used without object), schtupped, schtup·ping.
to engage in sexual intercourse.

ORIGIN OF SCHTUP
From the Yiddish word shtupn literally, to push (in), press
WORDS NEARBY SCHTUP
Schrödinger, Schrödinger equation, Schrödinger's equation, schryari, schtick, smee, schtup, Schubert, Schubert, Franz, Schüffner's dot, schul, Schulberg

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Aw Jeeez I just found this foul vid.

Tool repair with a money shot.

The intro is good then loses me at the Hot Glue.

Don't watch this if your sense of Shop is easily offended.

I warn you, this is shocking!

https://www.facebook.com/ACoolMan.tv/videos/296946215010122

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Im not sure who is the most retarded you or he?

He has spent $500 in materials and time to fix a $5 tomahawk 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ok let me tell you right now ya wise guy bloke.....

Any self-respecting and accomplished Handyman knows when stupid and excess goes into overdrive.

It was obvious the shite was a dud.

So grind a burr and know that I am not the alleged Tard.

I issued fair warning at the outset.

Not my fault yer all that which responds for my posting requirements herein.

So shut up and keep posting.

Some ppl may think yer a sock puppet.

And all this is ON me.

Cheers!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I'm surprised you dint mention the goo.

It really is nasty on so many levels.

Really, don't send that guy back to Trade School.....

Set him adrift!
   :walkplank:

The Internet let's any Tweeker in....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Did you watch the vid below , making tool holder belt out of milk container ...

The bloke needs to be institutionalised

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
On a positive, culturlly significant twist....

...that part where the floor got slimed...

I wouldda placed a sheet of plywood there.

And then shower it with glitter and sparklies.
Let it dry and submit as an extra credit project in some 5 year old kid's Art Class.

No smee I did not. I couldn't finish the vid in question and on Trial.

Wanna know what the world is coming to?

FAKE HANDYMEN!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This is NOT a Cock Ring.

Bone up, there's gonna be a Pop Quiz in Tello Shop.101

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Tello Shop . 101

Coming soon to OZRT/Round Table/Tello

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Celebrity chainsaw impersonated.

:troll2:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
WOW! That was quick!

Tello Shop . 101

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8251.0

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And this hails in the 500th Tello Junk Thread on the OZRT!

:funaward: :winner: :banana: :hunchback: :pirate1: :bear: :crayfish: :duckdance: :piano: :band: :leadguitar: :drummer: :conduct: :groucho: :congrats: :indupitably:                                    :duckling:

:tello: " Yeah right, like IT keeps track of those stats. I'm just guessing at this point and who's gonna know if nobody cares? I'm comfortable in my Haven, Crib and Roost. See all the friends I got? "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
CONSUMER ALERT !

When you buy this online, when the shipping options pop up,
click FREE shipping, not the standard ground.

It worked for me!

Kinda rad!
So now the consumer calls the shots? :yess:

https://www.piaopn.com/falkon-outdoor-rocket-stove-easy-fire-lighting-stove-for-cing-outdoor-cooking-and-more-lightweight-and-portable-durable-stainless-steel-stove-grill-and-ash-recovery-shelf?msclkid=a0eb01f3cff614f83a495e227171d330

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Mountain Motors is expanding its line of available portable mountain housing and multi purpose Mountain Vehicals!.....Send Money and We guarantee you will get things different than you had before!

What in the redneck f****** s*** is that...

Steven Michael King
I wonder that the Cop's vehical description would read like....

Cheryl Lynn
You mean mountain MAGIC motors

Steven Michael King
got to admit...if it got stolen....and you had pictures.....it could be more easily described and identified than some things on the road.....it would take more words....but cops looking for the thing would know when they found it

Cheryl Lynn
Steven Michael King Listen oh I dream of a six door vehicle SUV preferably

Evan DAmico
I cannot believe that place is still in business, they screwed over my wife on a Subaru and other friends of mine. He’s a rip off sells lemon cars and people keep falling for his shite.

Chris Nezz Pierce
This could be your whip

Wooly Ganumph
I REALLY don’t care what “they” call it . I want one and l will put my own brand on it. 👍💥🍺🍺

Jill Sorensen
Ambulance/Van/Pick-Up 🙂

Tara Holycross
That looks like a Mcfarlane special 😁

Chet Hood
Cool but hard to park. Original.

Ron Tello Culley
Shopped

NO trailer Hitch. It's bogus, lol

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I assume you get the dog with it

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The meaning and origin of the expression: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth.html?fbclid=IwAR0u36ANtnJNUyCwg4MC90O015cqetMrDMY7j_r3VOGIyMMQmnw7WPc8GFk

Ron Tello Culley
I say "Never buy a used car without a Sound System". word

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Steven Michael King
From 5th grade through 7th grade I worked at a Riding Stable....we had just over 100 horses including 5 stallions at any given time.....Windjammer Riding Stables....we took up most of the hillside....I worked sun up to after sun down......they boarded my stallion for me.....so I do still remember quite a bit of how to do things around a large ranch.....there were other animals too...but it was mostly the horses I worked.....I fed, groomed, saddled watered.......and rescued riders who said they were more experienced than they truly were.... True story.....got lots of true exciting stories about that riding stable....some of the horses....many of the riders.....from rock groups to rodeo cowboys....

Ron Tello Culley
Am I to understand that yer a Washed Out Cowboy?
Great! Dig this: I'm a Washed Out Rock Drummer. So Cool! Be young, do stuff, get away with it and grow old to say "Yeah, I did that!".😎

Steven Michael King
I was first chair all state band, and under....on drums....was driven by the music director, Dorethea Fleet to teach drums at the various elementery schools.....I still jam for friends at Westlake Music when we meet in the seqoias...when things to play can be found....

Steven Michael King
I can still lasso a stationary target......not so much if its moving.....mostly I specialized in rescuing riders who couldnt handle their horses....

Steven Michael King
I did ride a bull one time sort of.....it was about 4-5 seconds they say......In all honesty, I was way more concerned with getting out un injured....vs how long I could stay on.....I did it that was that....they let me be after that on the bull thing.....but not on other stuff.....thats a different story

Ron Tello Culley
I can still twirl sticks, but not indoors. Not so good anymore. Out of practice.

Steven Michael King
My ankles burn after a few minutes.....they have better pedals now.....I was class of 81.......I stil do hands, as sticks feel different post brain injury.....the feet work for maybe a couple songs then the ankles and front of legs etc start burning and spasming...

Ron Tello Culley
I can still twirl sticks, but not indoors. Not so good anymore. Out of practice.

Steven Michael King
Im still catching knives...last practice was last month.....I dont have my finger dexterity bck much yet....its taking longer....as is cognative esp any thing written.....vision comes and goes....

Ron Tello Culley
That's an impressive resume. You're hired. Come lasso some power cords and other equipment for me.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Is he wonder woman?