Author Topic: SNAFU with FeedBack: The latest in eBay wonkyness :-(  (Read 10476 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
SNAFU with FeedBack: The latest in eBay wonkyness :-(
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:59:38 AM »
Maybe Oz doesn't have this affliction, & that explains why there hasn't been any discussion of it here, but, it's an issue with me and I just found a thread about it on Seller Central.

Check it out!

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Seller-Central/Heres-A-Reason/510116519

"I didn't lose my mind--I sold it on eBay"
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

ernest_price

Re: SNAFU with FeedBack: The latest in eBay wonkyness :-(
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »
I think the biggest afflicton is the click on stars instead of a larger number or icon. I had one buyer who gave me 4's yesterday across the board email me specifically and thank me for getting the item to him so quick.

So as he contacted me I thought I'd just let him know that I was worried he wasn't happy with it all as it came up as all 4's. Careful not to discuss it as such, just state it as I know it's a no-no to challenge a buyer about DSR's. He was quite shocked, but admitted he was not very good with a mouse and probably clicked on all 4's by mistake. He even asked if it was possible for him to contact eBay and get it changed but I told him it wasn't a biggie.

His other comment was they should make it easier and clearer so that doesn't happen.

Is feedback in the USA still done by clicking on one of the 5 little stars and hoping the hand/eye co-ordination is working well enough?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »
Is feedback in the USA still done by clicking on one of the 5 little stars and hoping the hand/eye co-ordination is working well enough?

That would be the DSR's, correct?

Personally, I don't play that 'stars' game. I just leave the appropriate "Positive" and comments.

What the issue here is that the "Leave Feedback" button on the auction page is NO MORE.

And it's bogus.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
From the ebay.com Feedback Board:

Why is "Leave Feedback" no longer on the item page?

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Feedback/Why-Is-Quotleave/520137043