The Oz Round Table boards > WELCOME! Rules & Guidelines (read before posting) + Tech Announcements

Welcome to the Oz Round Table

(1/140) > >>

*CountessA*:
Welcome to the OZ Round Table!

We hope you enjoy using this forum. Feel free to do all of the following:

* ask for eBay help - advice, perspectives, similar experience, questions on eBay policies and how they affect you, problems with a buyer or a seller, etc. Many eBay problems or issues have been addressed in the FAQ forum, so many times the reply will refer to the read-only information there. Don't let that stop you posting - every situation is different and you'll find many people here to give you replies with perhaps a different perspective;
* discuss eBay issues - this forum was created to enable free discussions about anything to do with eBay (particularly about issues for Australian eBay members;
* talk about other things - this is above all a community of real people, not cut-and-paste bots; and

* have a bit of fun - Humour is not a ThoughtCrime!
We ask that you refrain from rudeness, being actionably naughty, or being objectionably disruptive. Giving purposely or consistently wrong information will also get you sent to the Naughty Corner.

The forum guidelines are designed to help everyone who is part of this community feel comfortable, safe and able to post in a friendly and informative environment.

Thank you!

mtnlane:
Good afternoon and thank you Countess  ;D

Will take me a little while to work my way around the new format  ::)

*CountessA*:
Welcome, Mtnlane - the forum layout seems to be quite intuitive, and I hope the look is relaxing and easy to use. (There's nothing worse than a forum that gives you a headache.)

mtnlane:
It certainly is much easier on the eyes and I am sure I will soon feel quite at home here.  Not sure I have the ebay experience to answer any or many questions - but I am here to offer my support nonetheless.  My financial circumstances do not permit me to contribute any funds at the moment, however should things change in the future, I would be more than willing to make a contribution :-)

mtnlane:
Hi Cue - I am not having any trouble with the font - it is perfect even for these old eyes  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version