Author Topic: Compulsory Australian Internet Filter Coming Mid-2010  (Read 51374 times)

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
Re: Compulsory Australian Internet Filter Coming Mid-2010
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »
 I agree with Google's article.

I hope that the comment below was a tongue in cheek. It does draw attention to a part of our society who would wish to place severe restrictions upon all people , not only the young.

Hades says:

12:53pm | 29/03/10

@Pippaspost

"Don't worry about it.  I attended a community book burning last night where all art books that had nudity in them were burnt. Although one lady tried to ruin the atmosphere with comments regarding free speech, I mentioned to our “leader” that she was casting spells to turn our children into free thinkers and the mob took care of her…..."
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2010, 01:28:35 AM »
I read that article and the comments Centuries ... and it was a very clear send-up of what 'Pippaspost' had written. No intelligent reader would have done anything more than laugh - it was a dig - and well phrased for the context.

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2010, 01:38:03 AM »
It made me laugh, brumb6y. It was well done.  ;D
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

gr8-expectations