Author Topic: New names  (Read 50468 times)

col52

Re: New names
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 10:43:02 PM »
Lol Col, I can always ask, but remember they are locked away in a safe building that the rest of us have no access to lol, they are just voices on the other end of the phone

*sigh* was worth a try.   :'(

I always seem to get the  :crazy: one's on the phone.

Fluffy*Duckee

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2009, 11:36:37 PM »
OK Col,

What's a duck do?

Poison_Ivy

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »
I wanted this one for ebay but it was already taken so I have it for here.  I use the same gif so I am recognisable for those that know me.

coco

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
Hello everyone.  Just registered and wanted to say hello and thankyou for being here.  I have shortened my ID but just add poodle for my ebay posting name,  Not that I have posted much.  Lurked for years and just got the courage to post towards the end of RT.  Was sooo enjoying the humour when it all went to hell.   :devil:
So I'm looking forward to being part of a friendly community.  ;D

Fluffy*Duckee

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2009, 11:57:08 PM »
A warm welcome to you Coco.

:kisshug:

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »
Hello and Welcome, Coco

Lady Rose

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »
Hi can some one send I_need_ a _martini the link to this board, he is having trouble getting in and I am hapless at that sort of thing

mtnlane

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »
ahhhhh coco - welcome - do you really have a black poodle?  ;D

coco

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »
Thankyou for the warm welcome and yes I do have a toy black poodle who rules my life. I don't mind either!
I think you said at one time that you had a poodle Mtlane. Is that right. I hope I got your ID right I haven't worked out all the fine points of the site yet.

mtnlane

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »
I do coco - i have a standard black and SHE rules my life too :-)  So good to see you here - I am sure you will enjoy the site :-)

mtnlane

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »
Rosey both hawk and I mailed them the link :-)

coco

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »
Mtnlane I'm sooo jealous......I would love to have a standard.  They are so elegant. I'm hoping to get another toy as company for the ruling poodle.  Might put him in his place.  They really take over don't they?

Can you tell me bout the clock on this site.  When I signed up it said it was around 6ish but I know it was around 11pm.
And looking at the posting times of others I seem to be hours ahead?? Is it my computer?

mtnlane

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »
coco - toys are so beautiful too - each of them has their individual qualities - they are all beautiful.

Re your clock - if you go into 'your profile' (I think it is) you can reset the clock to your own local time.  Let me know if you have a problem and I will check it again

Fluffy*Duckee

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 12:14:34 AM »
It's under 'look and layout preferences' Coco

mtnlane

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
Coco

Go into 'profile', hover your mouse over 'look and layout preferences' on the left hand side of your screen and click on that.  It will bring up a page of preferences and you can adjust your time on that page

Fluffy*Duckee

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:16 AM »
Sniped by MT!!

mtnlane

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:11 AM »
haha you beat me Fluffy lol

coco

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
Thanks guys all fixed now.  It was funny I thought when I signed in everyone had gone to bed early, even had a look at the night owls and was thoroughly confused.  But that doesn't take much.

mtnlane

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2009, 12:24:43 AM »
coco it just takes a  little while to get used to the layout but once you do - you will find yourself scooting around without any problem :-)  Love the lamb clip on your coco - living here in the hot west I have mine with a kennel clip - no long hair on her legs!  Easier to maintain and also cooler for her.  Do you do yours yourself?

coco

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »
No he goes to a dog groomer who hasd 5 poodles of his own. Poodle heaven I call it.  We play around with his clips,  In the summer he has very short with bracelets and now in the cold weather I let it grow.  I'm in the highlands  and today it was blowing a gale and sleeting.  He needed all his fur

mtnlane

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 12:31:27 AM »
oh yes in the cold weather he would have done.  I used to live in the mountains back east and my girl had the lamb clip there for that reason also.  Anyway coco - don;t let me distract you from finding your way around :-)

coco

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 12:33:57 AM »
Thankyou again for making me so welcome,  :thanks:

Nite all I will see you soon

mtnlane

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 12:39:25 AM »
bye coco - see you again soon  :)

perky penguin

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:10 AM »
Hi people! 

firstly -  ;D Ladyrose - Martini is a she not a he ;);)

Secondly -

This is ONE of my ebay id's.  Not the one I used most on the forums - I did have a few trolls over there - especially on RT I am saddened to say - some just don't like the truth do they Poddy?  I note you refer to the same things  ;D  And my trolls are already here, so I will be staying relatively incognito if you all don't mind  ;D  Those who know me well can vouch for me if need be (but for the record I am NOT a powerseller  ;D or at all Saintly)

tamsy72

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »
I'll vouch for ya Perky  ;D  Look, I even found a message icon to show how 'ok' you are  ;D

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »
If Tamsy says you're OK then that says a lot...

{Tamsy}

Cheers
If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done ??

perky penguin

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »
Awwww, thanks Tamsy  :kisshug: :thanks: :wcat:  (oops - sorry - got carried away playing with the new smilies!)

I'd be even more thankful if I knew WTF 'a message icon' meant ROFL - still a technophobe - some things never change....

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 10:00:11 AM »
Yo Perky !!

On the header for each post ( just in front of the post #) is a little icon, which I have changed for this post to be a smilie.

Cheers
If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done ??

tamsy72

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:12 AM »
Awwww Barny   :thanks:

col52

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »
OK Col,

What's a duck do?

:fishing:

Quack, quack  :rofl:

col52

« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »
Welcome coco  :dogrun: and perky  :banana: (sorry, no penguins)

Bunny

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »
Thankyou for the warm welcome and yes I do have a toy black poodle who rules my life. I don't mind either!
I think you said at one time that you had a poodle Mtlane. Is that right. I hope I got your ID right I haven't worked out all the fine points of the site yet.

I want a  tea cup poodle, they are so CUTE!  the price of them isnt grrrrr

Did647

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2009, 12:28:36 PM »
I was primaryaim but as I did not post much I don't think anyone would recognise me anyway and its easier to type primula :)

didi, was it the first or second i you missed ??    I misspelt my buying id so redid it correctly and now have two very similar names, one I have never used. 5 years on and ebay have not derigistered it through non use. I wonder how many they have like that.
It was the second i . How long before they deregister normally ??? I have a nice one I did to use as a posting ID. I only used it once and obviously someone didn't agree with me :D because I got the false and misleading email . I fixed it all up but decided I actually prefer to be myself everywhere. :D But I might like to keep it as a Buying ID

Btw Another poodle person here.  Platinum Silver mini :D   [/img]

Primaryaim

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »
Hi Didi, I don't believe they automatically deregister an unused ID.

They only remove on requested so it should still be safe.  I had one I had forgotten I had registered and was only reminded when eBay sent me an invitation with coupon to sell some years later. That was when they started losing members because of their changes so were trying to bribe :). If I had not got that email I would not have remembered the ID. Can't even remember why I registered it exactly but it was probably so I could buy gifts without family knowing.

perky penguin

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »
Yo Perky !!

On the header for each post ( just in front of the post #) is a little icon, which I have changed for this post to be a smilie.

Cheers

Okay - that's a start  :wine: :wine: but what does it mean?  What does it do?  :):):)  and HIYA Col -good to see you, been a while, how are you?

Did647

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »
Better pic of Oliver

Did647

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »
Hi can some one send I_need_ a _martini the link to this board, he is having trouble getting in and I am hapless at that sort of thing
We need this person !!!  They have great taste in furniture !!! :rofl:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »
Is i-need-a-martini still having trouble getting in?

We're already manually activated the account because of an email problem. Is there still a glitch?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

mtnlane

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
Is i-need-a-martini still having trouble getting in?

We're already manually activated the account because of an email problem. Is there still a glitch?

Martini just posted on the Reunion Thread:
27/04/2009 12:09
Thaanks everyone who messaged me with the link to where you guys are all hanging out.

I'm a bit caught up with RL personal issues at the moment so won't be posting much generally but thought it would be quicker to say thanks to all on one thread. See you in a week or 2 when I pop in to say hello.

col52

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »

I want a  tea cup poodle, they are so CUTE!  the price of them isnt grrrrr

I imagine it would be a nice brew!  :rofl:

col52

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »
HIYA Col -good to see you, been a while, how are you?

Don't ask!

Hope you are well.

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »
Col, love your new smileys!

col52

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »
Col, love your new smileys!

LOL, I've been hunting around, wheels.

mtnlane

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
didi - Oliver is a real cutie :)

I havn't learned how to put pics up on here yet - when I do I will put one of Lucy up - too busy with RL stuff at the moment

col52

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »
didi - Oliver is a real cutie :)

I havn't learned how to put pics up on here yet - when I do I will put one of Lucy up - too busy with RL stuff at the moment

Laney, to put pics in (if you have them on a URL - like photobucket. In "reply", choose http://www.ozroundtable.com/Themes/default/images/bbc/img.gif on the second row, you get [ img ][ /img ] . Between those, you insert the URL code. (insert isn't  :ban: is it?)  :roflmao:

If the pics are on your computer, click "Additional Options..." to get "Attach: {browse button}(more attachments)" and look for the pic in your files.

Have I confused you now? LOL  :crazy:

mtnlane

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:12 PM »
Thanks col - and no you havn't totally confused me - will check it out tomorrow - just have to find the pics and you cannot help me with THAT lol

Thanks again Col :)

cosmo

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2009, 10:12:01 PM »
Umm, not quite sure if there is a forum help thread anywhere, but just wondering is there a way I can go back to the last post/page that I have read of a thread? The only option that I have found is newest posts first or oldest posts first.

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009, 10:17:23 PM »
Cosmo, if you go back to the board page you can see all the threads and if you click on the blue New icon it will take you to the newest unread post in that thread.

OR

Click on 'show unread posts since last visit' up top under your user ID and it will bring up all unread posts from all threads on all boards

Numb!

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »
I just use the "Show unread posts since last visit." link at the top left of the board which gives you a list of updated threads, then click on the icon beside each updated thread title.

Primaryaim

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »
Hi Cosmo, if you click on the blue 'new' tab on each thread name it should take you to the last post you read in that thread.