Author Topic: TONY ABBOTT JUST GOT ELECTED LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION.....SHEESH  (Read 47243 times)

*cupie*

Re: TONY ABBOTT JUST GOT ELECTED LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION.....SHEESH
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »
 :rofl:  GR8....just been looking at his other lyrics to see what I can barstardise....hehehehe

*cupie*

« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
See...no disputes here...we'll have a go at pratt politicians on both sides of the fence...and then the Independents.....Fielding.....for instance....sheesh...that guy is a doozy...

gr8-expectations

« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »
senator xenophon (sic) comes across as quite sincere and genuine from what i have seen of him, at least he has some round things lower down and is prepared to stand up for and question things and not just for political free kicks, they come across as doddery many of the older libs and give 50+ a bad name which is tragic.... youngies would be laughing... hate the backstabbing and disloyalty too, they should work out their differences properly and with proper debate in their "party" rooms and unite behind a decision not be all over the shop, cant believe the mainistream media and how they "suck up" in many ways to the latest leader, and hockey's cheshire cat grin over nothing what does being "popular with the people" mean?

that would soon evaporate after his first unpopular decision IF he could make one

gr8-expectations

« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »
See...no disputes here...we'll have a go at pratt politicians on both sides of the fence...and then the Independents.....Fielding.....for instance....sheesh...that guy is a doozy...

we have pretty much got rid of anyone who would oppose us cupie lol so the aair is pure and rarified up here hehe

gr8-expectations

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2009, 12:38:01 PM »
and wheels comments about rudd i guess are right, hes not quite what everyone expected, although i do think a few of the things hes done are good re election promises, but having to be shamed into more for the elderly as poor form and took some squeezing out of him

(they had to take their clothes off to get his attention... lol)

gr8-expectations

« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2009, 12:40:32 PM »
my daughter said the same thing about him wheels...... there BOTH sides trashed now .... whose left?

The Gr8 (all) New Australia Party of course..... (just vote NO in your election form at the double diss) lol, i can confirm we are perfect and will upset NOONE! thats right!

spoken by john dellabosca for the gr8 party....

*cupie*

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »
I do enjoy your little rants...I mean political speeches Mr. T....

:rofl:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »
I do enjoy you little runt...
 :rofl:

?????

*cupie*

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »
OK then...I see where you're going with that smee...let's talk keewee

Runt away .......Teeee

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2009, 01:12:21 PM »
MrT wont get butter and twusted

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
and wheels comments about rudd i guess are right, hes not quite what everyone expected,

he is exactly what I expected .... all fluff and no substance ... thinks he's this shite hot media performer - his act is so thin and not to mention corny

I am sure he was practicing his smug holier then thou look for Copenhagen when he thought he'd be one of the "big boys" on the world stage and I'm sure he had his self congratulatory speech already written about how great he was getting his ETS up ............ well ha ha ha - someone saw through your smoke & mirrors

the guy is a clown

gr8-expectations

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
i think the smartest thing for rudd to do when he arrives back is to address parliament in cantonese ..... that way he cant get in trouble, or any more than hes already in .... lol

gr8-expectations

« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
now if danny green were head of the alp we would have a serious fight on our hands with abbott ....

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »
I'm not taking sides.....

But, whether by good luck, or good management, the various governments since Federation, have provided me with argueably the best place in the world in which to live...

I am grateful (for Mr. T that'd be GR8ful).

:wine:
If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done ??

gr8-expectations

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
and me since 84 (pre gst lol) brickie, u r right uts the second best place in the woild to live behind godzone (i.e. the mainland) itself lol

gr8-expectations

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »
u have to admit tho brickie that prior to the first nu zulland fleet arriving in 84 on air new zealand the place was a bit of a mess right?

*barny*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2009, 04:07:37 PM »
u have to admit tho brickie that prior to the first nu zulland fleet arriving in 84 on air new zealand the place was a bit of a mess right?

Well,  No Mr.T ,  I don't agree....

I recall that Captain Cook came to Australia as first choice, followed by Nu Zulland for second choice...
And I reckon he got it right...

:wine:

If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done ??

gr8-expectations

« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »
lol brickie.... actually there are quite a few shipwrecks off nz and i believe aus a spanish one and a very early chinese one from i think 1200, so old cookie was a l8 arrival like moi imnsho lol, but i lurve his old maps.... the chinese were smart they came back later for the gold...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
the chinese were smart they came back later for the gold... and now they're one of the World's Foremost Economic Powerhouses.

"No tickie, no washie.
Doesn't matter anyway.
We got the Gold".
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*cupie*

« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
lol brickie.... actually there are quite a few shipwrecks off nz and i believe aus a spanish one and a very early chinese one from i think 1200, so old cookie was a l8 arrival like moi imnsho lol, but i lurve his old maps.... the chinese were smart they came back later for the gold...

Explain Taylors Mistake then eh?

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
Cupie....your sentiments on this subject are very much in line with my views.

It is well enough time for those in Government to actually state their true reasons for opposing the growth of this Country.

Special interests?...Yep...I'm sure some of those opposed to seeing us front up at Coppenhagen with a true interest in where our Country is heading..have other agendas.

For those that don't know...I am pretty much involved in hoping that our Government does the right thing.

I'm a bit of a small fry in the whole equation...but I am also in a position where I can actually have a good 'vibe' when it comes to seeing what the people of this Country actually want!

Policies brought forward when we go to the vote after the double diss, will have a huge bearing on who gets elected......the people of this Country want to preserve this land for their children...and want to know they are actually instrumental in having a say and making changes that will benefit the Country as a whole.

I actually spent about 30+ minutes today talking with just one client and discussing this subject...and I was quite impressed with how they were willing to take the time to allow things to be achieved with patience and the belief that the outcome is inevitable.

As most good things are...it won't happen overnight....but it WILL happen.

People today are more in tune with understanding how the things we do today will affect all our futures.

And if they don't understand...their ever increasing energy bills will shock them into accepting the fact that something has to be done.

I'm sitting back a bit on this subject right now...but will add more when I learn more.

There is too much at stake to jump in with all guns blazing..as that only achieves a very high casualty list..lol

*cupie*

« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
I agree Roo and in fact, I'd love to see Geoffrey Roberston QC...do a Hypothetical presenting first, the facts of the matter, and then hypothesising on what will happen or not, if we don't act and work together...he's a master that guy...

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »
Ahhhh..Geoffrey!   I think I have watched just about every one of his Hypothetical shows...and revelled in the absolute mastery of the the English language and ability to twist and turn people to actually think!

Does he have a compilation CD out?  I know my Lil Roo would love watching it..lol...gotta get em interested when they are young..lol

gr8-expectations

« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

easy.... it was a mistake! lol

Explain Taylors Mistake then eh?

*cupie*

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2009, 08:44:54 PM »
Sorry, just had to guts down dinner...lol...I'm sure there would be DVD or CD copies of Geoffrey Robertson Roo...Maybe smee can track em down....or maybe the local library near you would have some...they loan out CD's and DVD.

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »

Geoffrey Robinson Hypotheticals.....

http://www.abc.net.au/programsales/s1162191.htm

This is also topical - given the events of past days....

Something smells fishy in Denmark!

http://www.cphpost.dk/news/national/88-national/47643-denmark-rife-with-co2-fraud.html

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »
Hmmmm..Yes Smee may have an odd copy floating around..or may find one.   I'll wait..see what happens.

Rnumbers...i'll get back to you about 2am when those links show on my poor dial up system.*sigh

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2009, 10:31:42 PM »
Crikey Roo..... sorry, I didn't know you were suffering with dialup.

the link is via abc - under program sales.

Probably available through the ABC Shop. Hope this may be quicker than the wait.