Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2646982 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
CEO Of Abbott Nutrition Apologizes To Americans For Baby Formula Shortage

MAY 24, 2022

With the baby formula shortage affecting millions of families around the United States, the Biden administration has gone from trying to play the blame game, to introducing “Operation Fly Formula” which would allow the military to import massive amounts of baby formula from Europe. At the same time, one of America’s largest providers of baby formula, Abbott Nutrition, released a statement from its CEO Robert Ford apologizing for contributing to the shortage due to a massive recall back in February.

In the letter, Ford stated, “the past few months have distressed us as they have you. And so I want to say: We’re sorry to every family we’ve let down since our voluntary recall exacerbated our nation’s baby formula shortage.”

The CEO continued, “We believe our voluntary recall was the right thing to do. We will not take risks when it comes to the health of children. The data collected during the investigation, genetic sequencing, retained product samples and available product from the four complaints did not find any connection between our products and the four reported illnesses in children. However, the FDA’s investigation did discover a bacteria in our plant that we will not tolerate. I have high expectations of this company, and we fell short of them.”

On top of apologizing, Abbott Nutrition created a $5 million fund to help children who have been placed in the hospital due to the shortage. “I will not mince words — this is tragic and heartbreaking, and it is consuming my thoughts and those of my colleagues.”

As for the plan from the White House, President Joe Biden tweeted on Sunday, “Folks, I’m excited to tell you that the first flight from Operation Fly Formula is loaded up with more than 70,000 pounds of infant formula and about to land in Indiana. Our team is working around the clock to get safe formula to everyone who needs it.”

Datasembly CEO Ben Reich found in a report that the shortage of baby formula increased from 23% to 31% over the last few months. “Inflation, supply chain shortages, and product recalls have brought an unprecedented amount of volatility for baby formula. We expect to continue to see the baby formula category being dramatically affected by these conditions.”

https://www.lifezette.com/2022/05/ceo-of-abbott-nutrition-apologizes-to-americans-for-baby-formula-shortage/?utm_source=daily-email&utm_medium=email

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A Border Patrol agent reportedly rushed into Uvalde school without backup to shoot and kill the gunman

May 24, 2022 

A Border Patrol agent is being hailed as a hero over a report that the officer rushed into the scene of a mass shooting in order to shoot and kill the 18-year-old assailant.

The disturbing incident unfolded at the Robb Elementary School at a small farming community of Uvalde 85 miles west of San Antonio, Texas. At least 18 elementary students and 3 teachers were killed according to the latest count by Texas law enforcement officials.

An Associated Press report said that a Border Patrol agent was nearby when the shooting began and he rushed into the fray while the gunman was barricaded inside the school.

That agent was wounded in the confrontation, but he was able to walk out of the school.

Another report from Fox News reporter Bill Melugin said the agent was with the Border Patrol Tactical Unit and he went into the school with a tactical team while law enforcement officers were engaged with the barricaded shooter.

Homeland Security assistant secretary of public affairs Marsha Espinosa said in a statement that Border Patrol agents responded to a call for assistance from Texas law enforcement and entered the building.

"Risking their own lives, these Border Patrol Agents and other officers put themselves between the shooter and children on the scene to draw the shooter’s attention away from potential victims and save lives," added Espinosa.

She confirmed that one Border Patrol agent was injured.

"On-and-off duty Border Patrol Agents arrived on the scene to assist with transferring students safely to their families and providing medical support," she concluded.

Officials said that the suspect had shot his 66-year-old grandmother before he went on to the mass shooting at the school.

Parents of the elementary students were still waiting to be reunited with their children late into Tuesday evening.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/border-agent-uvalde-shooting-kill?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220525SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Exclusives

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Democratic lawmaker calls Republican Sen. Ted Cruz a 'f[***]ing baby killer' in the wake of a deadly Texas school shooting

May 24, 2022   

On the heels of a deadly mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas on Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona blasted GOP Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, calling him a "baby killer."

"F[***] you @tedcruz you care about a fetus but you will let our children get slaughtered. Just get your ass to Cancun. You are useless," Gallego tweeted.

Gallego made the comment in response to a tweet that quoted Cruz as saying "when there's a murderer of this kind, you see politicians try to politicize it, you see Democrats and a lot of folks in the media whose immediate solution is to try to restrict the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens."

"Just to be clear f[***] you @tedcruz you f[***]ing baby killer," Gallego added in another post.

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and others pounced in response to a tweet in which Cruz said that he and his wife were praying for kids and families in the wake of the shooting.

"Heidi & I are fervently lifting up in prayer the children and families in the horrific shooting in Uvalde. We are in close contact with local officials, but the precise details are still unfolding. Thank you to heroic law enforcement & first responders for acting so swiftly," Cruz tweeted.

Ocasio-Cortez replied by tweeting, "Aren’t you slated to headline a speaking gig for the NRA in three days - in Houston, no less? You can do more than pray. Faith without works is dead."

"Their blood, your hands," George Takei declared in response to Cruz's tweet.

Roland Martin called Cruz "trash."

Rob Reiner took to Twitter after the mass shooting to blame the GOP for children being killed by guns. "The blood of every child that dies of gun violence in this country is on the hands of the Republican Party," Reiner tweeted.

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said that anybody who proposes additional firearms as a solution to the problem of shootings is "a sociopath."

"We’ve had 2 decades of doing things the GOP-NRA way, maybe it’s time we tried something else because this sure as s[***] is not working and the body count is only growing. If you’re response to these mass shootings is 'we need more guns,' you’re a sociopath," Swalwell tweeted.

:tello: "I am forever amazed and bemused to see how the Democrats hold a monopoly on STUPIDITY and divisiveness. Gun Control has not and will not work. A well-armed society is a polite society."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gallego-calls-cruz-baby-killer?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220525SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Exclusives

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
‘Go And Spend No More,’ Dave Ramsey Tells The Woman Caught In
Credit Card Debt

May 24th, 2022

NASHVILLE, TN—This Tuesday, a woman called in to “The Dave Ramsey Show” under compulsion from concerned relatives. Dave Ramsey, the show’s host, listened to her explanation of how she landed in $51,600 of credit card debt and then told her “Go and spend no more.”

“You spent HOW much??? On an income THAT small? You’re BROKE, and you’re in DEBT – looks like it’s beans and rice, rice and beans, and get on the baby steps until you’re DEBT FREE, buster!” Listeners reported having to turn the volume down on their radios as Ramsey bellowed at the hapless caller. “You need to live below your means, buddy, otherwise I’ll come down there and brand you with a ‘Chapter 13 Bankruptcy’ cattle branding iron myself!”

Sources confirm that the initial speaker on the call was one of the woman’s relatives, and that he and other family members had called into the show as part of an intervention. When Ramsey caught that she had been dragged before him, caught in the act of buying herself another “Treat Yourself” skincare & mani-pedi gift basket, his tone softened toward the woman. “Oh, I see now – you BOZOS have brought this woman to me to shame her. Is that it? How many of you have never bought a STUPID set of golf clubs or a DUMB boat on a credit card?" Listeners confirmed total silence from the callers, who sounded like they slunk away in shame.

At publishing time, Ramsey was explaining that she needed to “act her wage” and “get on a BUDGET.” He also pledged to fund her through “Financial Peace University” so she could get on the baby steps and live like no one else today so she could live like no one else tomorrow.

https://babylonbee.com/news/go-and-spend-no-more-dave-ramsey-tells-the-woman-caught-in-credit-card-debt/?seyid=3285

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
TX School Gunman Killed Hero Girl as She Tried to Dial 911, Killed 19 4th-Graders All in Same Classroom

May 25, 2022

As death stared Amerie Jo Garza in the face Tuesday, the 10-year-old tried to call for help — and became one of 19 children in her fourth-grade class to die.

All of the children killed in Tuesday’s attack were in the same fourth-grade class at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, authorities said, according to The Associated Press.

The shooter, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, was killed in a gun battle after law enforcement broke into the classroom.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Berlina Irene Arreola, Amerie’s grandmother, said Ramos told the class, “You’re going to die.”

The girl acted, according to her grandmother.

“And she had her phone and she called 911. And instead of grabbing it and breaking it or taking it from her, he shot her. She was sitting right next to her best friend. Her best friend was covered in her blood,” Arreola said, relaying what she said she had been told by authorities and survivors of the shooting.

“My Grand Daughter was shot and killed for trying to call 911, she died a Hero trying to get help for her and her fellow classmates,” Arreola wrote in a text message to the Daily Beast.

Both teachers in the room — Eva Mireles and Irma Garcia — were shot and killed, the outlet reported.

Amerie Jo’s father wrote about her on Facebook and shared a message for all families, according to Sky News.

“Thank you everyone for the prayers and help trying to find my baby. She’s been found. My little love is now flying high with the angels above,” Angel Garza wrote.

“Please don’t take a second for granted. Hug your family. Tell them you love them.

“I love you Amerie Jo. Watch over your baby brother for me.”

Then he went through his pictures of her.

“That’s when I kind of had the release,” he said. “I started crying and started mourning,”

Arreola told the Daily Beast her granddaughter “was just super-outgoing. She had a generous heart.”

“She was always there to lend anybody a helping hand. She was very quick to be a teacher’s pet. She had just gotten her award today for A-B Honor Roll,” Arreola said. “She was very smart and she was looking forward to making a life for herself.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/tx-school-gunman-killed-hero-girl-tried-dial-911-killed-19-4th-graders-classroom/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2022-05-25&seyid=3285

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Revealed: Attack on Texas School Was Not Killer's First Shooting, Police Say

May 25, 2022

When Salvador Ramos reached Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, he had already shot someone, according to police.

Authorities said that in addition to the 19 children and one adult shot to death there, the 18-year-old had shot and wounded his grandmother, according to KENS-TV in San Antonio.

They said Ramos fled that scene and eventually crashed his car at the elementary school, The Associated Press reported.

While some reports indicated the grandmother had died, others, including The Texas Tribune, said that she was “still holding on” Tuesday evening after being airlifted to San Antonio.

Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Christopher Olivarez said police were notified Tuesday that a vehicle had crashed near the school and that a man with a gun was near the school.

DPS spokesman Erick Estrada said Ramos entered the school after an encounter with police.

“The suspect did crash near a ditch nearby the school,” Estrada said. “That’s where he exited his vehicle with what I believe was a rifle, and that’s when he attempted to enter the school where he was engaged by law enforcement,” he said.

“Unfortunately, he was able to enter the premises and then from there that’s when he entered several classrooms and started shooting his firearm,” he said.

Olivarez said Ramos appeared to fire indiscriminately.

“The suspect made entry into the school and as soon as he made entry into the school he started shooting children, teachers, whoever’s in his way. He was shooting everybody,” the officer said.

According to KENS, Ramos was fatally shot by a Border Patrol agent who happened to be nearby when the shooting started at the school.

The AP reported the agent killed Ramos while Ramos was behind a barricade, but was wounded himself.

According to KPRC-TV, citing Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives data, Ramos bought two rifles this month — one on May 17 and one on May 20.

One rifle was found in the truck Ramos crashed on his way to the school.

Officials said that on May 18, Ramos bought 375 rounds of 5.56 ammunition and that when the shooting stopped Tuesday, police found seven 30-round magazines of ammunition at the school.

The gunman had been a student at Uvalde High School.

He had hinted on social media that an attack could be coming, according to Democratic state Sen. Roland Gutierrez, who said he had been briefed by state police, the AP reported.

Gutierrez said Ramos “suggested the kids should watch out” and that he had bought two “assault weapons” after turning 18.

A former classmate said Ramos texted him photos of a gun and a bag of ammunition, CNN reported.

“He would message me here and there, and four days ago he sent me a picture of the AR he was using … and a backpack full of 5.56 rounds, probably like seven mags,” the friend said.

“I was like, ‘Bro, why do you have this?’ and he was like, ‘Don’t worry about it,'” the friend said. “He proceeded to text me, ‘I look very different now. You wouldn’t recognize me.'”

https://www.westernjournal.com/revealed-attack-texas-school-not-killers-first-shooting-police-say/?ff_source=email&ff_medium=AE&ff_campaign=can&ff_content=2022-05-25

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Will Congress act on guns after Sandy Hook, Buffalo, Uvalde?

May 24, 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer swiftly set in motion a pair of firearms background-check bills Wednesday in response to the school massacre in Texas. But the Democrat acknowledged Congress' unyielding rejection of previous legislation to curb the national epidemic of gun violence.

Schumer implored his Republican colleagues to cast aside the powerful gun lobby and reach across the aisle for even a modest compromise bill. But no votes are being scheduled.

"Please, please, please damnit - put yourselves in the shoes of these parents just for once," Schumer said as he opened the Senate.

He threw up his hands at the idea of what might seem an inevitable outcome: "If the slaughter of schoolchildren can't convince Republicans to buck the NRA, what can we do?"

The killing of at least 19 children plus a teacher at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, has laid bare the political reality that the U.S. Congress has proven unwilling or unable to pass substantial federal legislation to curb gun violence in America.

Congress failed to approve a firearms background check bill after 20 kindergartners were shot and killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School almost a decade ago, and that signaled the beginning of the end of federal gun violence legislation.

J. Scott Applewhite
Despite the outpouring of grief Wednesday after the starkly similar Texas massacre, it's not at all clear there will be any different outcome.

"We are accepting this as the new normal," said Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., on "CBS Mornings." "It's our choice."

While President Joe Biden said "we have to act," substantial gun violence legislation has been blocked by Republicans, often with a handful of conservative Democrats.

Despite mounting mass shootings in communities nationwide — two in the past two weeks alone, including Tuesday in Texas and the racist killing of Black shoppers at a Buffalo, New York, market 10 days earlier — lawmakers have been unwilling to set aside their differences and buck the gun lobby to work out any compromise.

Even the targeting of their own failed to move Congress to act. Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., was shot in the head at a Saturday morning event outside a Tucson grocery store, and several Republican lawmakers on a congressional baseball team were shot during morning practice.

"The conclusion is the same," said Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J. "I'm not seeing any of my Republican colleagues come forward right now and say, 'Here's a plan to stop the carnage.' So this is just normal now, which is ridiculous."

Pleading with his colleagues for a compromise, Murphy said he was reaching out to the two Texas Republican senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, and had called fellow Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin who authored the bill that failed after Sandy Hook.

"Every moment is just horrific, but when you have babies, little children, innocent as can be, oh God," Manchin told reporters late Tuesday as news broke of the Texas shooting, noting he had three school-age grandchildren.

"It just makes no sense at all why we can't do common sense — common sense things — and try to prevent some of this from happening."

In the aftermath of Sandy Hook, compromise legislation, written by Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, was backed by a majority of senators. But it fell to a filibuster — blocked by most Republicans and a handful of Democrats, unable to to overcome the 60-vote threshold needed to advance.

The same bill flamed out again in 2016, after a mass shooting at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

A modest effort to strengthen the federal background check system for gun purchases did make it into law after the 2018 Parkland school shooting in Florida. The "Fix NICS" measure, which provided money for states to comply with the existing National Instant Criminal Background Check system and penalize federal agencies that don't, stalled on its own before being tucked into a broader bill needed to keep the government running.

Former President Donald Trump vowed action in 2019, after back-to-back mass shootings rocked the nation when a gunman opened fire at a shopping center in El Paso and another targeted a popular nightlife spot in Ohio, killing dozens. In 2018 his administration had banned bump stocks, the attachments that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire like machine guns and were used during the October 2017 shooting massacre in Las Vegas.

But Trump eventually backed away from the proposals, pressured both times by the National Rifle Association, Ron Tello, INC. and other groups.

Biden, whose party has slim control of Congress, has failed to push gun violence bills past what is now primarily Republican opposition in the Senate.

Last year, the House passed two bills to expand background checks on firearms purchases. One would have closed a loophole for private and online sales. The other would have extended the background check review period, a response to the church shooting of Black people by a white man in South Carolina.

Both languished in the 50-50 Senate where Democrats have a narrow majority because of Vice President Kamala Harris' ability to cast a tie-breaking vote but need at least 10 Republicans to overcome a filibuster.

The stalemate has renewed calls to do away with the Senate filibuster rules for legislation, as the Senate has already done for nominations, lowering the threshold to a 51-vote majority for passage.

"Why do you go through all the hassle of getting this job, of putting yourself in a position of authority if your answer is that as the slaughter increases, as our kids run for their lives, we do nothing?" Murphy said in a fiery speech late Tuesday as news spread of the Texas massacre.

Cornyn told reporters he was on his way to Texas and would talk with them later. Cruz issued a statement calling it "a dark day. We're all completely sickened and heartbroken."

https://elkodaily.com/news/national/will-congress-act-on-guns-after-sandy-hook-buffalo-uvalde/article_63d0c7c7-52c6-5e69-b7fd-712794dd4608.html?utm_source=elkodaily.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=e4a4812231d872a7e2c7ea84cad06266d2824230

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Man says nephew watched friend, teacher get shot in face during Texas shooting
A Ulvade, Texas man said his nephew watched his friend and teacher get shot during Tuesday's massacre

May 25, 2022

A local Ulvade, Texas, man told the Daily Caller’s Jorge Ventura that his nephew witnessed his friend and teacher get shot Tuesday during a deadly mass shooting at an elementary school.

“My nephew was in the class, he was actually in the classroom across the hallway from where the gunman went in,” the man explained. “What he told us is that he actually saw the teacher get hit and saw his friend get shot in the face.”

Ventura also spoke with another witness, who explained how he watched the suspected shooter — 18-year-old Salvador Ramos — crash his pick-up truck into a ditch before running into the elementary school.

“I was sitting with my dog and then I saw a truck drive by, a Ford. It went fast,” the witness recounted. “I heard the crash, so I went to go check it out … and I see two guys … come by and check on him and then I heard the three gunshots and he started running and I went back inside.”

The witness said he then heard several more gunshots and someone screaming, “[Romas] is in the school, he’s in the school!” (RELATED: Border Patrol Agent Rushed Into Texas School And Killed Shooter: REPORT)

Romas allegedly entered Robb Elementary School with a rifle and a handgun and barricaded himself inside a classroom where he opened fire, killing 19 students and two teachers.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/25/ulvade-texas-witness-nephew-friend-teacher-shot-shooter-interview/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
When Evil Assaults Innocence
Violence is a culture problem, and infusing sociopaths with violent fantasy is deadly.
 MAY 25, 2022

An 18-year-old sociopath murdered 19 elementary school children and two adults in a classroom in the small town of Uvalde, Texas, between San Antonio and the Mexican border. As a parent and grandparent, my heart breaks for these victims and their families, and the larger community traumatized by such violence. As a former law enforcement officer, the reality of that violence is visceral.

I have stopped to pray for these families many times in the last 24 hours, as I have over the last week for the families of those murdered by another 18-year-old in Buffalo, New York. Many of you have done the same.

The attacker was killed by a Border Patrol tactical unit officer who was working nearby when the call for help came. He was wounded in the attack but is in stable condition.
 Texas Department for Public Safety spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez said the assailant was “evil,” a word repeated across the spectrum. And evil is the common denominator in every such case. Indeed, on the fringes of American culture, there is a sickness, a cancer that manifests as the darkest form of evil.

In this case, the assailant was the product of the social entropy and cultural devolution that has permeated the fabric of our nation. Typical of mass assailants, he was a deeply troubled youth from a badly broken home, with no father to affirm and protect him, no faith context to support him, and caught up in the gender confusion cult.

These combined factors resulted in “red flag” behavior that should have set off alarms at his high school and law enforcement agencies, thus preventing him from legally obtaining a firearm. But once again, those alarms did not result in actionable deterrence.

However, what I believe is the single most significant contributing factor scripting this particular type of assault, but one that will get the least attention, is the fact that the assailant was steeped in the desensitizing violence of video games — spending countless hours through his formative years in a fantasy first-person killing role.

Tens of millions of young people are submersed in these games and don’t emerge as sociopathic killers. But in those rare instances when a young person does become a mass assailant, their pathology, combined with their killing fantasy, results in bloodshed.

For example: The 1999 Columbine High School murderers were immersed in the violent game “Doom,” achieving “berserk mode.” The 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School murderer logged 83,496 kills in one violent video game, including 22,725 headshots.

The leading voice connecting gaming violence to acts of violence is Lt. Col. Dave Grossman (USA Ret.), a former West Point psychology professor whose books on killing in warfare are mandatory warfighter reading.

More than two decades ago, Grossman linked media violence with mass assailants in his 1999 book, Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill: A Call to Action Against TV, Movie and Video Game Violence. That was a careful study of the connection between fantasy and reality world violence. His 2016 book, Assassination Generation: Video Games, Aggression, and the Psychology of Killing, irrefutably makes this link.

According to Grossman: “There is a generation out there that has been fed violence from its youngest days and has been systematically taught to associate pleasure and reward with vivid depictions of inflicting human death and suffering. These young people are coming to our old folks’ homes, our movie theaters … our kindergarten classes, our little league games, our hospitals, and day care centers.”

To that end, a joint statement from the American Psychological Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association, and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry declares, “At this time, well over 1,000 studies … point overwhelmingly to a causal connection between media violence and aggressive behavior in some children.”

That was in 2000. But the commercial and media forces aligned against making that connection and taking action are staggering.

And this happened as the FBI reports that the number of active shooter incidents, while rare, increased from 40 in 2020 to 61 last year. Among the 21,000 murders last year, 243 people were killed in mass assaults.

Predictably, the leftist politicos, including Joe Biden, paused their advocacy for the killing the most innocent among us, roughly 2,200 children before birth every day, and did what they always do, politicized the incident. They will spend the coming days insisting this was the result of “gun violence” and avoiding any suggestion that, first and foremost, violence is a cultural problem.

Passing more laws, when existing laws are not enforced, and despite the fact that criminals and sociopaths don’t obey laws, is much more convenient and politically expedient than formulating meaningful social solutions. We must address the core cultural issues that produce violent offenders because no amount of firearm regulation will resolve that problem.

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/88627-when-evil-assaults-innocence?mailing_id=6697&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.6697&utm_campaign=digest&utm_content=body

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Great Reset and socialism

Wed, May 25, 2022

Dear Fellow American,
A few years ago, New York magazine posed the question: "When Did Everyone Become a Socialist?"

This is, of course, an exaggeration. But it makes clear that the far-Left in America aims to bring about a "Great Reset" of our economy and our way of life.

In a recent issue of Imprimis-Hillsdale College's digest of liberty-author Michael Rectenwald described the economic goal of the Great Reset as "'capitalism with Chinese characteristics'-a two-tiered economy, with profitable monopolies and the state on top and socialism for the majority below."

Today, as a supporter of liberty, you can help Hillsdale College understand the extent of support for-and opposition to-socialism.

Your input will help us develop the most effective strategy to fight for the future of liberty in our country.

Will you please share your views on the political, social, and cultural forces promoting socialism in our country by completing your National Survey on Socialism using the secure link below?

https://lp.hillsdale.edu/take-the-national-survey-on-socialism/

Sadly, socialism is becoming increasingly popular, especially among the young. You may be aware of a SHOCKING survey showing that...
. . . during the COVID-19 pandemic, support for socialism among those 16 to 23 years old jumped to 49 percent, and socialism also increased in popularity among all ages. 

Why is this?
Draconian government lockdown measures destroyed businesses and eliminated competitors of corporate monopolists. These policies were a dream come true for corporate socialists. 

At the same time, too many young Americans have not been taught what socialism really means. Or the dismal history of its failures wherever it has been tried.

This is a result of the far-Left's "long march through the institutions"-including colleges and universities, K-12 schools, and the media. 

Marxist-inspired critical race theory is a prime example. Once confined to the classrooms of far-Left professors, critical race theory has infiltrated every level of government, as well as school boards and even the military.

But it is in our schools where the effects of critical race theory-which teaches young Americans to categorize their fellow citizens according to race-are most dangerous.

You may recall that many young Americans with college degrees who championed socialist policies participated in the riots and violence we witnessed in the summer of 2020.

In the face of well-financed and widespread efforts to destroy free markets and individual liberty, Hillsdale's work to reach and teach millions has never been more urgently needed.

That's why I need your thoughts quickly.
By responding to the National Survey on Socialism in the next five days, your honest opinions will help us understand the recent rise of socialism and develop our strategy to reach and teach increasing millions of Americans on behalf of liberty.

We hope to hear from friends representing every part of the country.

Education is the surest way to turn back this dangerous trend. And your partnership with Hillsdale College is critical.

As Winston Churchill said, "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy."

If you agree, please represent your state and take the National Survey on Socialism today.
https://lp.hillsdale.edu/take-the-national-survey-on-socialism/

Despite the recent successes of the far-Left, we must remember-it is NEVER too late to defend liberty through education.

Warm regards,
Larry P. Arnn
President, Hillsdale College
Pursuing Truth and Defending Liberty Since 1844

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Chilling Message Texas Elementary School Shooter Sent to LA Girl Just Hours Before Deadly Attack

The 18-year-old Texas shooter who killed 19 children and two teachers chillingly messaged a random girl saying: ‘I got a lil secret I wanna tell u. I’m about to…’

May 25, 2022

Salvador Ramos sent an Instagram private chat to the California woman appearing to hint at the terror he would inflict on Robb Elementary in Uvalde.

The killer asked her to repost pictures of two of his AR-15s as well as a magazine of ammunition that he bought last week.

He also sent her a haunting post at 9.16am on Tuesday – just two hours before the deadly attack got underway – saying: ‘Ima air out.’

And as the shooting got underway it emerged he had also tagged her in a highlighted post on his page with pictures of his guns.

The girl was initially confused by the apparently random messages, which started on May 12, but engaged with him because she said she was scared.

She reacted with horror last night when she heard of the devastation he had inflicted on the young children in the close-knit Texas community.

He wrote from his account @sal8dor_: ‘You gonna repost my gun pics.’ She replied: ‘What your guns gotta do with me.’

‘Just wanted to tag you,’ he said back. Then at 5:43am on Tuesday, @salv8dor_ messaged her and said: ‘I’m about to’.

The girl asked ‘about to what’ to which he answered: ‘I’ll tell you before 11.’ He said he’d text her in an hour and urged her to respond.

‘I got a lil secret I wanna tell u,’ he messaged with a smiley face emoji covering its mouth. ‘Be grateful I tagged you,’ he wrote.

She replied: ‘No it’s just scary,’ adding: ‘I barely know you and you tag me in a picture with some guns?’

His last message at 9:16am on Tuesday was ‘Ima air out’. The shooting started around 11:32am.

She then added: ‘The only reason I responded to him was because I was afraid of him I wish I stayed awake to at least try to convince him to not commit his crime. I didn’t know.’

When an Instagram user asked if she was his girlfriend, she replied: ‘I don’t know him and I don’t even live in Texas.’

Ramos is believed to have shot his grandmother before racing away in a truck and crashing it outside the school.

The vicious high school dropout is then said to have rushed into the school before spraying gunfire indiscriminately at teachers and children.

Horrific reports said the youngsters were seen trying to scramble out of windows amid the hail of bullets.

Robb Elementary School, which has 600 students enrolled, is located in the city of Uvalde, hometown of Matthew McConaughey, 60 miles east of the Mexican border and 80 miles west of San Antonio.

A school friend of Ramos’s said that he sent him the photos of his guns too.

‘He would message me here and there, and four days ago he sent me a picture of the AR he was using … and a backpack full of 5.56 rounds, probably like seven mags,’ the friend told CNN.

‘I was like, ‘bro, why do you have this?’ and he was like, ‘Don’t worry about it.’

‘He proceeded to text me, ‘I look very different now. You wouldn’t recognize me,’ he added.

The friend said Ramos was mocked by others for the clothes he wore and his family’s financial situation, and eventually was seen less in class.

He largely dropped out, and took the job at Wendy’s, where co-workers remember him as quiet.

In the parlance of TV's Law and Order: "It's always the quiet ones".

https://resistthemainstream.org/see-it-chilling-message-texas-elementary-school-shooter-sent-to-la-girl-just-hours-before-deadly-attack/?utm_source=newsletter2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden Slammed for Remarks on School Tragedy: ‘Disgraceful Moment’ to Make ‘Inappropriate Gun Joke’

Democrat President Joe Biden was slammed late on Tuesday after he politicized the tragedy that occurred earlier in the day at a school in Uvalde, Texas.

May 25, 2022

The number of children killed in the Robb Elementary School tragedy climbed to 19 late on Tuesday after an 18-year-old male stormed the building and began opening fire before a U.S. Border Patrol agent reportedly rushed into the building and killed him.

Biden wasted no time politicizing the tragedy as he called for the nation to “stand up to the gun lobby” and “do what we all know in our gut needs to be done.”

Biden said that the notion that an adult could “walk into a gun store and buy” two modern sporting rifles was “just wrong.”

“What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for except to kill someone?” Biden falsely suggested.

Biden then seemed to try to crack a joke during his remarks, saying, “Deer aren’t running through the forest with Kevlar vests on, for God’s sake.”

“For God’s sake, we have to have the courage to stand up to the industry,” Biden, the most powerful man in the world and whose political party controls the entire U.S. federal government, said. “Why are we willing to live with this carnage?  Why do we keep letting this happen?  Where in God’s name is our backbone to have the courage to deal with it and stand up to the lobbies?”

Biden was slammed on cable news and on social media for his remarks following the tragedy.

“The President of the United States, frail, confused, bitterly partisan, desecrating the memory of recently murdered children with tired talking points of the Democratic Party, dividing the country in a moment of deep pain rather than uniting,” Fox News host Tucker Carlson said.

“Cry me a river Joe, just like Barack did in front of TV cameras every time innocent kids were shot dead,” political commentator Ajit Datta said. “You’re all essentially two sides of the same coin. Because if you were to really act on it, how would you ever champion this issue again?”

Political strategist Andrew Surabian wrote, “Bodies are still warm and Joe Biden rushes to politicize a tragedy in record time.”

Biden was especially hit hard for making the joke during his remarks.

“Why is he always making this stupid nonsensical joke, especially after a tragedy like this?” Alan Bayer, an IT Systems Security & Forensics Specialist, wrote on Twitter. “What’s wrong with this guy?”

“Joe Biden cannot help but use that stupid, lazy, inappropriate gun joke about deer in Kevlar vests,” radio host Jason Rantz tweeted. “What a disgraceful moment in this inappropriately political speech.

But yeah… he’s the unifier-in-chief.”
   :foot:

https://resistthemainstream.org/biden-slammed-for-remarks-on-school-tragedy-disgraceful-moment-to-make-inappropriate-gun-joke/?utm_source=newsletter2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
NOT Joe:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
First Responder to Texas School Shooting Replays ‘Chaotic’ Scene

A first responder who rushed to Robb Elementary School said he could still hear shooting as volunteers raced to the “chaotic” scene with parents desperately attempting to reach their kids in the aftermath.

May 25, 2022

“There’s some areas if you’re in you could hear the gunshots and we obviously heard that the activity was very fluid on the radios and listening to that the whole time,” firefighter Ernest “Chip” King told The Post.

King described a scene where parents frantically converged on the school to see if their child was alive following one of the worst school massacres in American history.

The job of first responders was road control to help emergency vehicles and choppers reach the school easily to transport the injured, he said.

But King, also a city councilman in Uvalde, heard first responders were trying to hold back parents from reaching the school to minimize chaos and so officials could account for every student.

“Obviously it was an extremely chaotic situation early on and I’m not going to say throughout the whole thing, it became under control pretty rapidly but a lot of families trying to get in there, trying to find their kid,” said King, who’s been with the fire department for 35 years.

“I heard, I didn’t see, I heard of fathers there breaking out windows pulling their kids out of windows. It was a terrible, tragic scene.”

Gunman Salvatore Ramos killed at least 19 students and two teachers Tuesday in the small Texas city. He was shot dead by police.

King estimates the shooting went on for at least 45 minutes from when the first call was made about Ramos armed with a gun near the school.

Uvalde is a small community, King said, stressing, “we know, I know, everybody’s gonna know someone related to someone who was involved in this and that makes it really hard.”

He noted the school system has its own police department and school buildings are in lockdown frequently due to the surge of illegal immigration at the border. Schools are locked down at least once a week, he said.

“Their high speed chases with Texas (Department of Public Safety) and border patrol chasing people transporting illegal aliens,” King said.

“So it’s a constant presence we have these high speed chases coming into town, we have bailouts, we have a train that comes through town and illegals jumping off trains so when that happens schools go on lockdown.”

King said the police force dedicated to the school is “pretty large” and “very well trained.”

“I don’t know if anyone was at the school at the time, but usually they’re all around all the schools,” King said.

King, who has been on the city council for ten years and has lived in Uvalde his whole life, said he knows some of the victims, including both teachers.

“Because we’re a small town we’re pretty resilient and we’ll all going to band together and take care of each other and try to heal,” King said, adding. “It’s a very sad and senseless tragic thing that happened here.”

https://resistthemainstream.org/first-responder-to-texas-school-shooting-replays-chaotic-scene/?utm_source=newsletter2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
She just can't keep her trap shut.
AOC Says You Can’t Be ‘Pro-Life’ and Support ‘Laws That Let Children Be Shot’ in Schools. Candace Owens Responds.
May 24, 2022

The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens slammed Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Tuesday over the socialist lawmaker baselessly suggesting that pro-life individuals support laws that “let children be shot in their schools.”

Ocasio-Cortez’s remarks come after an 18-year-old male stormed Robb Elementary School Tuesday afternoon and opened fire, killing at least 18 children before a U.S. Border Patrol agent reportedly rushed into the building and killed him.

“There is no such thing as being ‘pro-life’ while supporting laws that let children be shot in their schools, elders in grocery stores, worshippers in their houses of faith, survivors by abusers, or anyone in a crowded place,” Ocasio-Cortez claimed on Twitter. “It is an idolatry of violence. And it must end.”

“Name the law you are referring to,” Owens responded. “What United States law, specifically, ‘lets children be shot in their schools’.”

“You won’t name it because it doesn’t exist,” Owens continued. “You are shameless, bought-and-paid for politician, standing on the bodies of dead children to score political points.”

Ocasio-Cortez faced widespread criticism over her tweet, which was widely condemned online.

“If in each of these cases, even the strictest of laws was BROKEN, what makes you think that more laws will fix the problem?” journalist Kristi Leigh responded.

Political strategist Arthur Schwartz responded, “That school was a gun free zone under state and federal law, galaxy brain.”

“You would make it so that schools couldn’t hire police,” political commentator Mike Cernovich tweeted. “No one needs to hear from you. You don’t even take care of your Abeulea.”

National Review Senior Writer Dan McLaughlin responded, “AOC whatabouting herself into saying the intentional death of 63 million children is just a statistic.”

“Fact check: False. Criminal laws don’t allow the shooting of children or any other innocent citizen,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton tweeted. “Pro-lifers want to extend protection of the law to the lives of unborn human beings.”

https://resistthemainstream.org/aoc-says-you-cant-be-pro-life-and-support-laws-that-let-children-be-shot-in-schools-candace-owens-fires-back/?utm_source=newsletter2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
We expected this. And, for the first time in months, Joe Biden did exactly what we expected him to do. The president known for foot-dragging decided to turn yesterday's tragedy into a chance to push his party's agenda on guns.

Biden urges country to 'stand up to the gun lobby' in wake of Uvalde school shooting

Updated May 25, 2022

President Joe Biden passionately called on Congress to pass gun control legislation and urged the country to "stand up to the gun lobby" Tuesday, just hours after a gunman killed 18 children and multiple adults at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

This latest tragedy occurred just over a week after a racially motivated mass shooting in Buffalo, New York.

Biden, with first lady Jill Biden by his side, opened his remarks by saying that he had "hoped" he'd "never have to do this again."

"To lose a child is like having a piece of your soul ripped away. There's a hollowness in your chest, you feel like you're being sucked into it," the president continued. "It's the feeling shared by the siblings and the grandparents and family members and the community that's left behind."

"When in God's name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby? When in God's name are we going to do what we all know in our gut needs to be done?" Biden asked, before noting there have been over 900 incidents of gun violence reported on school grounds since the Sandy Hook shooting nearly a decade ago. "I am sick and tired of it. We have to act, and don't tell me we can't have an impact on the carnage."

Biden admitted "we can't prevent every tragedy" but vowed that his preferred gun control measures will reduce the violence and asked, "Why are we willing to live with this carnage?"

"It's time to turn this pain into action," the president stated. "We have to make it clear to every elected official in this country. It's time to act and to tell those who obstruct or delay or blocked the common-sense gun laws, we need to let you know that we will not forget."

Vice President Kamala Harris also addressed the shooting during her speech Tuesday night at the Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies annual summit.

"Enough is enough," she told the crowd. "As a nation, we have to have the courage to take action and understand the nexus between what makes for reasonable and sensible public policy to ensure something like this never happens again."

Texas authorities identified the suspected shooter to the press as Salvador Ramos, an 18-year-old student who attended a local high school.

Ramos allegedly shot his grandmother before traveling to Robb Elementary School. According to Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Department of Public Safety, Ramos crashed his car near the school. School safety officers engaged the gunman, who was wearing body armor, but were unable to prevent him from entering the school.

The Associated Press reports that a Border Patrol agent who happened to be near the scene rushed into the school after the shooting started and eventually shot and killed Ramos.

Authorities say he had a handgun and possibly a rifle, and it is not yet known if the gunman purchased the firearms legally.

"Texans across the state are grieving for the victims of this senseless crime and for the community of Uvalde," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement. "Cecilia and I mourn this horrific loss and we urge all Texans to come together to show our unwavering support to all who are suffering.

We thank the courageous first responders who worked to finally secure Robb Elementary School. I have instructed the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Rangers to work with local law enforcement to fully investigate this crime."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-says-stand-up-to-the-gun-lobby-in-wake-of-texas-school-shooting?__s=ag92h20zzt76p3po83dg

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What we know about the victims of the Texas school shooting in Uvalde so far

"When parents drop their kids off at school, they have every expectation to know that they're going to be able to pick their child up when that school day ends. And there are families who are in mourning right now," Gov. Greg Abbott told reporters.

Here's what we know about the victims so far.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
BONUS ROUND: More stupid remarks for the masses...

Vice President Kamala Harris’ niece says it’s ‘easier to get a gun than baby formula’
May 24, 2022

This is quite the self-own considering her aunt is Vice President Kamala Harris. Obviously, it’s not easier to buy a gun than it is to buy baby formula, but it’s not like the Biden administration has made finding baby formula on the shelves any easier. If only Meena Harris knew someone in authority who could do something about this.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/05/24/vice-president-kamala-harris-niece-says-its-easier-to-get-a-gun-than-baby-formula/?__s=ag92h20zzt76p3po83dg

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Bits and Pieces.....

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/tucker-savages-biden-for-bitterly-partisan-reaction-to-shooting-desecrating-the-memory-of-recently-murdered-children-1242073/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/social-media-accounts-co-workers-reveal-insights-about-bullied-texas-school-shooter-1242074/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/parkland-dad-sends-tough-message-to-parents-after-schoolchildren-massacre-its-your-responsibility-1242098/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/tragedy-is-not-the-time-to-shame-our-nation-laura-ingraham-scorches-divisive-biden-phony-politicians-1242150/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/fmr-obama-dhs-official-calls-for-halt-to-immigration-enforcement-because-of-texas-school-shooter-1242102/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/geraldo-bongino-spar-over-school-shooting-criminals-dont-give-a-damn-about-your-gun-laws-1242132/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://americanwirenews.com/outrage-at-reports-cops-engaged-gunman-before-he-entered-texas-school-border-patrol-agent-rushed-in-later/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://americanwirenews.com/kamala-harris-gets-out-in-front-of-biden-on-shooting-tragedy-enough-is-enough/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://americanwirenews.com/tucker-shreds-bidens-shooting-reaction-frail-confused-bitterly-partisan-desecrating-memory-of-murdered-children/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://americanwirenews.com/theyd-be-safer-joy-reid-responds-to-tx-shooting-to-says-canada-mexico-should-build-walls/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/25/shooter-tells-kids-youre-going-to-die-horrific-last-moments-10-yr-old-shot-while-calling-911-1242095/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

https://www.theblaze.com/news/uvalde-texas-grade-school-shooting?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-05-25&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
14 Quotes About Overcoming Depression

A big part of being human is recognizing that there will be good days, and there will be bad days. But depression is a widespread mental illness that affects an estimated 5% of adults worldwide. It can be rooted in everything from societal stressors to chemical imbalances to genetically inherited traits and school shootings.

In other words, on the sliding scale of nature versus nurture, depression can sprout from a variety of sources. Family histories can reveal patterns of depression, for instance, or traumatic life events can set off an episode or series of depressive episodes: a death in the family, unemployment, political conflict.

No matter the cause, it is important to find ways to cope with and combat depression, whether it be talk therapy or medication or support groups. And it is crucial for those suffering from depression to remember they are not alone. This is where words of reassurance can often play their biggest role: to remind us that though we are struggling, it won’t always be so hard. There are others who have experienced similar pain and come through it, inspiring hope for a better, joy-filled future.

If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.
— Fred Rogers

My brain and my heart are really important to me. I don't know why I wouldn't seek help to have those things be as healthy as my teeth. I go to the dentist. So why wouldn't I go to a shrink?
— Kerry Washington

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
— Helen Keller

It is okay to have depression, it is okay to have anxiety, and it is okay to have an adjustment disorder. We need to improve the conversation. We all have mental health in the same way we all have physical health.
— Prince Harry

Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
— Khalil Gibran

What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.
— Glenn Close

A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl.
— Stephan A. Hoeller, author

I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realize is that you’re not alone.
— Dwayne Johnson

You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on. … Asking for help is the first step. You are more precious to this world than you'll ever know.
— Lili Reinhart

It's my mission to share this with the world and to let them know that there is life on the other side of those dark times that seem so hopeless and helpless. I want to show the world that there is life — surprising, wonderful and unexpected life after diagnosis.
— Demi Lovato

If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve to never ask why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.
— Stephen Fry

I had everything I needed to be happy. And yet, for much of the last year, I felt unhappy. I started taking an antidepressant, which helped and I started sharing the news with friends and family — I felt like everyone deserved an explanation, and I didn’t know how else to say it other than the only way I know: just saying it. It got easier and easier to say it aloud every time.
— Chrissy Teigen

Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
— Leonard Cohen

Take a shower, wash off the day. Drink a glass of water. Make the room dark. Lie down and close your eyes. Notice the silence. Notice your heart. Still beating. Still fighting. You made it, after all. You made it, another day. And you can make it one more. You’re doing just fine.
— Charlotte Eriksson, author

https://www.inspiringquotes.com/14-quotes-about-overcoming-depression/YjAT330xNQAH0psb

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke Interrupts Abbott’s School Shooting Presser: ‘This Is On You’

Greg Abbott Press Conference

(RightIsRight.co)- BREAKING NOW: Just a few minutes ago, Beto O’Rourke, the former Democrat presidential candidate and current Democrat Party nominee in this November’s gubernatorial race against incumbent Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R), barged into Abbott’s press conference about the slaughter of 19 school children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

You can watch the video further down this post.

While it is hard to make out precisely all of the words exchanged as several people were yelling, the following could be heard as O’Rourke stood at the edge of the elevated stage, addressing and pointing at Abbott.

O’Rouke can be heard saying: “The time to stop the next shooting is right now, and you are doing nothing. The time to stop this was after Sante Fe High School. The time to stop this was after El Paso. The time to stop the next shooting is right now, and you’re doing nothing…You said this was not predictable; this is totally predictable. You choose not to do anything.”

At the same time, members of Abbott’s administration yelled back at Abbott, telling him he was out of line to interrupt the press conference.

At one point, a man on the stage yells at O’Rourke, saying, “I can’t believe you’re a sick son of a Irma Grese that would come to a deal like this to make a political issue.”

And other reporting indicates that Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin, who was also on stage, called O’Rourke a “sick son of a Irma Grese,” according to the Texas Tribune.

In response to the Democrat’s accusation against Abbott that the shooting is “on you,” McLaughlin said, “It’s on anatomical conundrums like you. Why don’t you get out of here?”

Here is the video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1529520598061309957?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1529520598061309957%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Frightisright.co%2Fvideo-beto-orourke-interrupts-abbotts-school-shooting-presser-this-is-on-you%2F

https://rightisright.co/video-beto-orourke-interrupts-abbotts-school-shooting-presser-this-is-on-you/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=RIRnewsletter

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"The frequent shootings and killings in the US is the symptom of a sick society that has relegated God and religion to the back seat and giving preference to fashion, sex and commercialism."

Mass Shootings: the “New Normal?”

Things didn’t used to be this way. You would never hear of a young man shooting everyone in sight and then himself. Terrorist attacks in the headlines were few and far between. The only shots at school were the ones given by the school nurse.

Have we reached a new threshold when we should consider these occurrences to be ordinary? Has our country reached a turning point in which such events are now routine? Dare we label such tragedies as “the new normal?”

Interesting term, the word normal. It’s one that has some nuance, and one that is often misused in modern parlance.

Let’s suppose that cannibalism becomes fashionable. Top chefs begin incorporating recipes using human flesh in their menus. Videos of people describing their first time eating human meat go viral on social media. Advertising for the parts of our fellow men becomes as commonplace as for any other type of meat. Would cannibalism, as a result, be normal?

What if the same were to happen with pedophilia? Grown men begin marrying young boys. Web sites specializing in underage dating become widespread. Evening dramas with romantic storylines involving different generations populate cable channels. Does the widespread acceptance of pedophilia make it normal?

Most readers by this point would shout out, “Of course not!” But why is it not? Because being normal involves much more than simply being common.
[like url=https://www.facebook.com/ReturnToOrder.org]

In the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary entry for normal, we find the following: “according with, constituting, or not deviating from a standard, rule, or principle.” How does this line up with our previous examples? It is not upholding a standard to begin consuming human flesh, though the practice may become commonplace. It is not in accord with an upright rule or principle to engage in pedophilia, even if it gains cultural acceptance.

Mass shootings now seem so commonplace, especially compared with the past. Does that make them normal? Again, commonality does not equate to normality.

The standards, rules and principles of our society have been eroded. People no longer know what normal is supposed to be, and thus conclude that whatever is happening now must be the “new” one.

What Does Saint Thomas Say About Immigration?
It’s high time we admit there is something fundamentally wrong with the course of events. All avenues must be pursued to counteract the problem. Such a task is not easy. It seems as if the tears from one tragedy aren’t yet dry when another follows right behind.

How do we get back on track? Based on the ideas outlined by John Horvat II in his book Return to Order, we might pursue three solutions to restore some degree of normality to our culture:

1. Raise the Standards
For generations now, children have grown up without being challenged. Every child is born with defects that need to be controlled and talents that need to be fostered. Coddling our young people can make them act out to gain attention, and when those in authority fail to discipline such behavior, they send the message that it is acceptable. Mass shootings don’t take place in a vacuum. High moral standards once served as a barrier, making events filling today’s headlines unimaginable. We must once again challenge ourselves and our fellow Americans to lead lives of virtue worthy of the world’s emulation. Otherwise the malaise brought on by our anything goes culture will only worsen with time, leading to further tragedy.

2. Restore the Rule of Honor
Those who engage in mass shootings have no concept of what it means to be honorable. Fighting to defend goodness and virtue is honorable. Attacking the weak and defenseless not only dishonors oneself, but one’s family and country. No matter the reason given, mass shootings are always dishonorable acts. In order to properly honor those who were killed, we must pray, reflect and act in a way that their tragic loss will not be in vain. Part of this involves sacrifice — defending one’s own and uniting with others so that nothing of the sort happens again. Sacrificing for the common good means rejecting the culture of entitlement and rejecting false roll models who engage in dishonorable acts. We must make America a nation of heroes once again and strive to emulate the brave men and women who have made our country great.

3. Return to Principles
Whether impelled by selfishness, irrationality or extremist ideology, one can guarantee a killer will not be guided by principle. In a world ruled by relativism, Americans are constantly fed the falsehood that all beliefs are equal. As such, today students especially are taught that there is no right or wrong, no good or evil. Destroying the innocence of the youngest Americans amid the glamorization of evil makes the next mass shooting inevitable. The principled rejection of evil coupled with the sense of right and wrong wired into our very consciences must be fostered once again. Leading principled lives while rejecting a culture that rationalizes every aberration redirects our path toward a return to a properly ordered society.

What Does Saint Thomas Say About Marriage?
In short, doing evil can never be normal. With high standards, a rule of honor, and a return to our guiding principles, we will go a long way to making mass shootings a thing of the past and getting America back to normal.

https://www.returntoorder.org/2015/12/are-mass-shootings-the-new-normal/?pkg=rtoe1580

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Frightening details emerge about Texas school shooter's rough home life, strange behavior leading up to elementary massacre

May 25, 2022

As neighbors and classmates continue to share more information about Salvador Ramos in the aftermath of the horrific school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, an all-too-familiar portrait of the killer has begun to emerge.

Ramos, 18, allegedly shot and critically wounded his grandmother in a rage moments before going on a shooting rampage at nearby Robb Elementary School. At the school, he senselessly murdered at least 19 students and two adults and injured several others before he was fatally shot by police. Ramos was reportedly wearing a tactical vest during the shooting spree and was armed with a rifle.

The mass killing immediately gripped the nation and caused widespread mourning. Many of the victims were just 10 years old.

What are the details?
Those who knew Ramos described him as a loner who endured a rough home life with a drug-abusing mother. He was reportedly the frequent target of bullying as a teenager due to his lisp and stutter and social awkwardness. But, they said, Ramos responded to his circumstances by violently lashing out at "peers and strangers" and engaging in lawless behavior, often leading to run-ins with local law enforcement.

Speaking with the Washington Post, a childhood friend of Ramos who used to play video games and sports with him said he would often exhibit strange behavior, even cutting up his own face for "fun" on one occasion. That same friend said Ramos would often drive around town with another friend at night, shooting random people with a BB gun and egging people's cars.

Another former friend told the Post that Ramos was bullied incessantly in middle school and junior high before he eventually stopped going to school. One time, he posted a picture on social media wearing black eyeliner. The post garnered a slew of negative comments. Ramos was not on pace to graduate with his peers this year.

One high school classmate said that in recent months, Ramos posted videos on Instagram "where the cops were there and he’d call his mom a b***h and say she wanted to kick him out." The classmate added that in the videos, "He’d be screaming and talking to his mom really aggressively."

He worked at a local Wendy's restaurant, where co-workers remembered him as a mostly quiet kid with "an aggressive streak," according to the Daily Beast.

"He would be very rude towards the girls sometimes, and one of the cooks, threatening them by asking, 'Do you know who I am?' And he would also send inappropriate texts to the ladies," said one former co-worker, adding, "At the park, there’d be videos of him trying to fight people with boxing gloves. He’d take them around with him."

Here’s what we know about the 18-year-old shooter who officials say killed 19 students, 2 adults...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-FnnPGDoI8

What else?
In the weeks before the massacre, and right after he turned 18, Ramos appears to have purchased two semi-automatic rifles. He reportedly posted photos of the guns online along with cryptic messages.

An unidentified former classmate said that days before the attack, Ramos texted him a photo of a firearm and a bag of ammo, CNN reported.

"He would message me here and there, and four days ago he sent me a picture of the AR he was using ... and a backpack full of 5.56 rounds, probably like seven mags," the classmate said, "I was like, 'Bro, why do you have this?' and he was like, 'Don’t worry about it.'"

A since-deleted TikTok account that authorities believe belonged to Ramos featured only a short clip of a mobile game and the line, "Kids be scared IRL."

Then, on Tuesday, the day of the attack, he posted another photo of the rifles on Instagram and tagged a random girl who lives in California, the New York Post reported.

He then messaged the girl, urging her to repost the image. She responded confusedly.

Early Tuesday morning, Ramos messaged her again, saying, "I’m about to." The girl asked "about to what" to which he answered, "I’ll tell you before 11."

"I got a lil secret I wanna tell u," he wrote in another message, accompanied by a smiley-face emoji covering its mouth. He never shared the secret, but sent one last message at 9:16 a.m., saying, "Ima air out."

Shortly after, alerts of an active shooter in Uvalde hit the news.

Both the Instagram and the TikTok accounts in question were taken offline on Tuesday.

Anything else?
National news reporter John Mone, of Newsy, paraphrased an alleged eyewitness account of the moments prior to the attack. He said the eyewitness, Eduardo Trinidad, claimed that Ramos "got into an argument with the grandmother and she was screaming, 'He shot me! He shot me!' and then he got in the car, zoomed down the street, there was some kind of crash."

"The suspect got out, he had two weapons, and then started engaging gunfire. From that point on, apparently, according to Mr. Trinidad, the suspect walks into the school and unfortunately the rest is history," Mone said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/frightening-details-emerge-texas-school-shooter?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-05-25&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A new report shows the FBI spied on 3.3 million Americans without a warrant

May 25, 2022   

High-ranking Republicans in the House of Representatives are demanding answers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation after court-ordered information surfaced showing that the federal law enforcement agency collected the personal information of more than three million American citizens without a warrant.

The Epoch Times reported that on May 25, FBI Director Christopher Wray was sent a letter from Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Mike Turner (R-Ohio) asking him to explain why the bureau wiretapped and gathered the personal information of over 3.3 million Americans without first obtaining a warrant.

Typically, the limited ability to gather foreign intelligence is granted to a governmental agency by obtaining a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant.

Section 702 of this law states: “The Attorney General (AG) and the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) may jointly authorize the targeting of (i) non-U.S. persons (ii) who are reasonably believed to be outside of the United States (iii) to acquire foreign intelligence information.”

However, the power granted by a FISA warrant can give federal agents ever-expanding networks of people to probe. The information gathered by doing so can then be used by the federal intelligence apparatus against American citizens who have had any interactions with foreign entities targeted by the federal government.

In the past, how FISA warrants have been used to gather intelligence and subsequently leveraged against the American public has been limited and concealed by the federal government through classified reports.

However, in late 2020, a decision by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) — the entity responsible for serving as a watchdog for the federal intelligence apparatus — mandated that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) report the “number of U.S. person queries run by the FBI against 702-acquired information.”

In alignment with these new protocols, ODNI’s recently released Annual Statistical Transparency Report included data on how often the FBI gathered information on American citizens invoking section 702 this past year.

In total, there were 3,394,053 searches made against individual American citizens. By comparison, there were 1,324,057 total queries made in 2020. This marks a 250% search increase in President Joe Biden's first year in office.

The ODNI reported that more than half of these queries were part of a larger investigation of alleged attempts by Russian nationals to target or weaken critical American infrastructure.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/a-new-report-shows-the-fbi-spied-on-3-3-million-americans-without-a-warrant?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-05-25&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
INTERMISSION
Send in the Clowns

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Editorial

I hope you dint shart yourself.

The Toilet Paper shortage may negatively impact you,
and then you are on your own.

I hope you learned something.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And now, back to the REAL sh!t, and close to home, too!

21-year-old man arrested, 17 guns seized in San Bernardino
By Alexa Mae AsperinPublished May 25, 2022 1:50PMUpdated 1:51PMSan BernardinoFOX 11

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. - A man was arrested and more than a dozen weapons confiscated during a recent traffic stop in San Bernardino.

According to officials, an officer pulled over the driver of a U-Haul - later identified as 21-year-old Robert Andrew Medina - on the afternoon of May 22 for several traffic violations.

Police said Medina had recently been arrested for a firearms violation.

A search of the U-Haul resulted in the discovery of 17 weapons - 7 assault rifles, 9 handguns, 1 shotgun, and 18 high-capacity magazines with assorted ammunition.

Officials said one of the weapons was stolen and another had an altered serial number.

Medina was arrested on multiple felony weapons violations charges and is currently being held on $500,000 bail.

https://www.foxla.com/news/21-year-old-man-arrested-17-guns-seized-in-san-bernardino?fbclid=IwAR0qfr15mXZb-VBzFtHTYg0gkEMeEWumcx_3YzNFbRE29m717nQTz5KGCdI

Aurora Ramirez
unbelievable! 😤

Angelica Wines
And all illegal.

Julia Aubrey
Ok , lets see if he can get more than a slap on his wrist

Danny Romero
This proves the point that gun laws don’t matter. Criminals will always find a way to get what they want and do what they want. No law it’s going to stop that

Ron Tello Culley
He should buy a neck and matching brain.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Abbott Bashes Gun Reform, Says Chicago Efforts Have Proven Ineffective

May 25, 2022

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a press conference in Uvalde, Texas, on Wednesday that gun reform is “not a real solution.”

“There are ‘real’ gun laws in Chicago, there are ‘real’ gun laws in New York, there are real gun laws in California. I hate to say this, but there are more people who are shot every weekend in Chicago than there are in schools in Texas,” Abbott said after being asked about his stance on gun laws following the school shooting.

“And people who think that, ‘well maybe if we can just implement some tougher gun laws, it’s gonna solve it,’ Chicago and LA and New York disprove that thesis.”

“Chicago teaches that what you’re talking about is not a real solution,” Abbott continued. “Our job is to come up with real solutions that we can implement.”

Abbott mentioned throughout the conference that he believes that the way to solve the gun issue is to focus on mental health. (RELATED: Oklahoma Stalker Detained For Allegedly Threatening To Kill Congressman Kevin Hern And His Family)

“The ability of an 18-year-old to buy a long gun has been in place in the state of Texas for more than 60 years,” he said earlier in the conference. “Why is it for the majority of those 60 years, we did not have school shootings? And why is it we do now?”

“The one thing that has substantially changed is the status of mental health in our communities,” he added. “Anybody who shoots somebody else has a mental health challenge, period. We as a government need to find a way to target that mental health challenge and do something about it.”

Chicago is considered to have the most restrictive gun laws in the country, requiring residents to complete a 16-hour course and rejecting all out-of-state concealed carry licenses, according to the Chicago tribune.

Despite these obstacles, Chicago ended the year 2021 with a record-high 797 homicides and 3,561 shooting incidents, NBC Chicago reported. This is a higher rate than any U.S. city, and overtakes Los Angeles and New York City by at least 300 murders, the outlet reported.

New York also touts itself for strict gun laws, as a citizen wishing to buy a firearm is required to be at least 21 and must get a separate license in order to purchase a rifle, according to NY City Lens. Although New York Mayor Eric Adams has made gun control his priority, New York has seen a 40% surge in homicides over the past two years.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/25/abbott-bashes-gun-reform-says-chicago-efforts-have-proven-ineffective/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
SHUT UP SMEE

:smee!: :troll2: :mobbing:                                 :ambulance:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Audit Of Biden’s Twitter Followers Shows Something SHOCKING

SPAM BOTS!

http://patriotpowerednews.com/audit-of-bidens-twitter-followers-shows-something-shocking/

:tello: "That's who YOU are, you
Hit-Boosting Blighters!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
After all this, do your ovaries itch?

My nuts hurt.

Must be the altitude.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I'm hungry.

You got anything to eat?

The Vandals - Anarchy Burger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwuiHI0-z3c

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
NO? Nothing?

Well then.....

FEAR -I Don't Care About You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ACKEGCvLtI

SuperDriven1
5 years ago
this song gets me through life.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
BONUS: A Tello Files Exclusive!

Fear - Let's Have a War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The things people did to have fun in the 1980's.

Me?

I was a Roadie.

And an M.C.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I need smee and his Band to SHUT UP.

Thank you.

-The Management.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Is there a MELTMAN IN THE HOUSE?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "I spent the year in Jail
in the Elko Hotel..."

https://elkodaily.com/news/culley-given-credit-for-time-served-at-sentencing/article_0beb5888-40b9-51fc-b37f-7b9c5e3803b4.html

Culley, 56, was accused of shooting Lester Alderman in his left foot on or about Dec. 20, 2013, outside the Cowboy Bar in Montello.

About a year later, Porter ruled Culley’s jury trial a mistrial, as the jury was unable to agree upon a verdict after being sequestered for seven and a half hours.

Porter concluded the proceedings by telling Culley to stay out of trouble.

Culley responded by saying "I'm staying out of Nevada, so go FLOCK yourself and the horse you rode in on".

The Horse was not available for comment.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
SHUT UP TESSA!

sdk
6 years ago
All these years later and I still don't care.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
About a year later, Porter ruled Culley’s jury trial a mistrial, as the jury was unable to agree upon a verdict after being sequestered for seven and a half hours.

:tello: "2 out of 12 had a Brain. 10 out of 12 were Brainless. Close call...."