Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2646375 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Hope upon hope, I prefer they land, speak and take OVER!

Couldn't be any worse than where we are now!
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
Shared with Public
UNlocking the Mysteries of Space:
Stars fart. Mine did. It's a UFO Thang.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Will Midterms Be Biden's Last Hurrah?
May 24, 2022
For half a decade now, America's media elite have been obsessed with former President Donald Trump and the Republican Party's conversion to Trumpism.

Press and TV are daily consumed with his actions and prospects and the future of the party he captured in 2016.

Perhaps it is time to consider the prospects of President Joe Biden and the political future of his embattled presidency.

What are the odds that Biden, like Bill Clinton and Barack Obama before him, will run again in 2024, win reelection, serve out a second term and transfer his office to the 47th president on Jan. 20, 2029?

My guess: The odds of that happening are roughly the same as the odds that last-minute entry Rich Strike would win the Kentucky Derby, as he left the starting gate at Churchill Downs at 80-1.

Consider the first hurdle Biden faces on the way to renomination in 2024 -- the midterm elections five months off.

Since the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 reached record highs in January, both have seen eight weeks of wipeouts of trillions of dollars in value as we approached bear-market territory by the end of last week.

Stock portfolios, pensions and retirement benefit plans have been gutted. These massive market losses are also a lead indicator pointing to a recession right ahead, just as voters pass judgment on a Democratic Party that controls the White House and both houses of Congress.

But even before we reach recession, Americans have already been living with a Biden inflation of 8% that has lasted for months and affected all the necessities of normal life, such as groceries and gasoline.

And the worst seems yet to come.

Stay tuned. Stay alive and read The Tello Files.

https://www.arcamax.com/politics/fromtheright/patrickbuchanan/s-2679676?ezine=628&r=el3eGljXerrvyh1u4ihzx5XiFPVIjqaMXW7drrTEYcVDOjM1NjQ5MTg1ODpKOjIxMTUzMjU6TDo2Mjg6Ujo0NzE0NzQ6UzoyNjc5Njc2OlY6NDk

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Windy City
May 19, 2022

CHICAGO -- I am in the Windy City; why is not Washington called the Windy City or the Windiest City? I came with my wife to attend a meeting of the fabled Federalist Society. She is a member of the Society and will participate with all the other assembled lawyers. I shall, for a change, merely listen.

I was raised in Chicago, where I have many happy memories. Actually, I made my first public appearance here in Chicago when I was all of 5 years old. I appeared with my younger sister, Pattie. We appeared at the Chicago Police's monument to those officers killed in the Haymarket Riot of 1886.

My great-grandfather was for some years the last survivor of the riot, but he had died, and we Tyrrells of the younger generation were adjudged likely stand-ins. As I recall, I said nothing of any relevance, nor did my sister, but at least she was cute.

Years later, during the Vietnam War, some left-wing protesters bombed the monument, and the police had to bring the monument indoors. I was not around to protest the war, but I would like to have had an opportunity to protest the protesters. The leading plotter was Bill Ayers, a notable in the Students for a Democratic Society. He later became an intimate of Barack Obama, who eventually became president of the United States.

Bill has never mellowed. He was interviewed about the time of the 9/11 attacks and expressed his regret that he did not construct more bombs similar to his Haymarket explosives. I believe he has spent his post-Haymarket years as a lecturer to students at some Chicago-area college. I do not know how heavily his lectures now stress bomb-making or even the North Vietnamese, but you can be sure that he is still very angry.

The Federalist Society is one of the most potent organizations of the conservative movement. There will be no bomb-makers in attendance, only serene spokesmen or spokeswomen for various points of view. That is one of the ways the Federalist Society differs from left-wing groups that are modeled after the society.

There are often slightly different points of view championed by its members -- for instance, originalism or strict constructionism. It makes for lively discussions and fertile conclusions. After belief in the rule of law and adherence to the Constitution, there is a great deal of nuance at the Federalists' meetings.

There will be no bloodcurdling yells at the Federalist Society. There is passion for the Constitution, but no anger. I cannot imagine anyone exhorting the assembled to march on the Capitol or to deface a statue. That is not the case with the Federalist Society's opponents.

Right now, the leftists are defacing churches, marching on the homes of Supreme Court justices, and causing barricades and fences to be put up around government edifices. I can remember the days long past when what were still called liberals would eloquently and passionately defend free speech.

Such genuine liberals would never attack the private property of a religious institution or even of an irreligious institution. Such days are long gone. Such liberals are long gone. I think they began to disappear when the liberals began to celebrate anger.

At any rate, anger is now celebrated, and violence is allowed, and the liberals are no more. I had hoped that the mayor of Chicago might stop by the Federalist Society meeting. The city is a shambles.

The society might be able to help. But Mayor Lori Lightfoot has other matters on her mind. I am told that she is going to arrange for free abortions for Chicago women. She is arranging free abortions for women from out of state; possibly, she will be arranging abortions for women from out of the country. She seems to see abortion as a positive good in and of itself. How about abortions for transgender people? It could be coming.

WTF? Why don't she abort herself? Give it a go!

https://www.arcamax.com/politics/fromtheright/remmetttyrell/s-2678136?ezine=628&r=sMV_bCTwrmB28LuXxCCUWQkooD_AFAuX9xXeBKwFFwdDOjM1NjQ5MTg1ODpKOjIxMTUzMjU6TDo2Mjg6Ujo1MTQ2NDg6UzoyNjc4MTM2OlY6NDk

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Do I ever get the feeling that I'm posting to myself?

"Yep!"

Numbers are meaningless to me. I don't do Math.

But I CAN read a tape mezh.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
smee: there's your size.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"When the lights go out
her face comes on;
there is no doubt
all hope is gone.

The Trailer Park Queen
is a ghost in the skin;
And when the sun comes up
The Nightmares Begin."

Trailer Park of Terror

:tello: "You'll thank me later for sharing..."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892109/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
German Politician Warns WHO Pandemic Treaty Marks Abolition of Democracy

German Member of European Parliament (MEP) Christine Anderson delivered a speech earlier this month to the EU opposing the proposed World Health Organization (WHO) pandemic treaty. She warned that the agreement marks the continuing “abolition of democracy by the global elites.”

She said that the proposed treaty is being presented to the EU as a means for improving the global response to pandemic conditions although the actual purpose is to permit the WHO to “seize executive governance powers” of EU nations if a pandemic is declared.

She said that transferring the power of government to any non-elected agency is the “exact opposite of democratic recourse” and removes accountability and control over officials. She declared that the treaty “amounts to no less than disenfranchising the people,” and called on the members of the EU parliament to protect the rights of the people.

Anderson also told citizens of member states they should write to their MEPs to let them know they should not support the WHO agreement.

LifeSiteNews has prepared a petition against the agreement that explains it could include 194 member states “representing 99% of the world’s population.” It warns that the treaty would empower a WHO Director General to “dictate exactly how your nation would respond” to a declared pandemic. The agreement was said to be another attack on national sovereignty by globalist organizations like the World Economic Forum (WEF).

The petition also notes that the agreement would empower the WHO Director General to declare health emergencies even when an affected country objects.

As the media is presenting sensational coverage of recent monkeypox cases in Europe and the U.S., the push to adopt and ratify an international pandemic treaty is intensifying.

Anderson said in an interview last week that when citizens lose control over officials if the treaty is adopted, “you can bury democracy altogether.” She pointed out that the WHO is not subject to being brought before a court if it violates civil or human rights.

She went on to say that the elitists in charge of the WHO are funded by the “richest of the super-rich” interests around the world. She said they are not interested in democracy or fundamental rights.

During the interview, Anderson restated her plea to citizens to tell their MEPs directly that they must oppose the WHO treaty.

And in the midst of it all, OZ stands silent. Buggah!

https://thecongressionalinsider.com/german-politician-warns-who-pandemic-treaty-marks-abolition-of-democracy/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You can't do that. You just did.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Oklahoma Dem proposes mandatory vasectomies for boys until they reach ‘financial and emotional stability’
May 24, 2022

Oklahoma is known for many things—tornadoes, sprawling agricultural fields, renowned college football teams, and being the home state of famous country music stars like Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood.

And if one Democratic legislator gets his way, the Sooner State may soon be known for something else: requiring mandatory vasectomies for males upon reaching the age of puberty. Not exactly the sort of thing calculated to attract newcomers to one’s state, but perhaps that was the idea all along.

Oklahoma State Representative Mickey Dollens (not to be confused with Micky Dolenz, lead vocalist for The Monkees), appeared last week on the Oklahoma state House’s floor to propose a new piece of legislation in response to the state’s recent abortion bill. The bill is considered the country’s “most restrictive abortion bill” by liberal media outlets, and it does indeed ban abortion at the point of fertilization, therefore essentially outlawing the practice.

Oklahoma’s Republican governor Kevin Stitt has previously pledged to sign any pro-life legislation that appears on his desk and is widely expected to sign the bill into law in the coming days.

“I would invite you to co-author a bill that I’m considering next year that would mandate that each male, when they reach puberty, get a mandatory vasectomy that’s only reversible when they reach the point of financial and emotional stability,” Rep. Dollens said in his remarks on the state House floor. “If you think that’s crazy, then I think that maybe you understand how 50% of Oklahomans feel, as well.”

Dollens provided no citation for that “50%” statistic, but he continued to make his case in what was evidently an attempt to burnish his liberal bona fides and perhaps launch his career onto a Washington-bound trajectory.

“HB4327 allows people to sue doctors for performing an abortion and defines life at the moment of ‘fertilization,’” he wrote. “Here’s an idea: mandatory vasectomies—if signed into law would be the first Oklahoma statute to control the male reproductive system. No more unwanted pregnancies.”

Undoubtedly the proposal is intended to be humorous and is a transparent attempt to “own” state Republicans, yet some contend it’s not a terrible idea—particularly for those irresponsible fathers who shirk their obligations to their children. But a good old-fashioned “shotgun wedding,” of the kind that worked so well in the old days, might do the trick without the need for invasive surgeries.

Dollens went on to reiterate his case on Twitter:

“‘Don’t tread on me but I’ll tread on thee’ is what I’m hearing from a lot of angry males who want government to control female reproductive rights but not theirs,” he wrote.

Mickey Dollens is a daydream believer if he thinks that odious piece of legislation stands a snowball’s chance in hell of passing in Oklahoma’s state House, and he even conceded the point in an MSNBC interview, acknowledging it was a “tongue-in-cheek” stunt.

“The party of so-called limited government and personal freedom has become the party of an intrusion,” Dollens said in the interview. “I’ll be on the record to say I don’t believe that government should regulate anyone’s reproductive system.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/24/oklahoma-dem-proposes-mandatory-vasectomies-for-boys-until-they-reach-financial-and-emotional-stability-1241934/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Did Biden just let slip that record-high gas prices were PLANNED?
He said the quiet part out loud
May 24, 2022  

President Joe Biden on Monday appeared to praise record-high gas prices, saying it's all part of an “incredible transition” that will make America and the world better off.

“When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over,” Biden explained during a joint press conference with Japan Prime Minister Fumio Kishida in Tokyo.

Twitter wasn't buying Biden's most recent bunch of malarkey:

Glenn Beck has long been warning that progressive policies and regulations intended to cripple the fossil fuel industry would lead to skyrocketing oil and gas prices — and it's all by design. Back in 2008, President Barack Obama all but admitted as much when he said energy costs would "necessarily skyrocket” under his cap-and-trade plan.

On a recent episode of BlazeTV's "Glenn Beck Program," Glenn explained why he believes the current oil and gas catastrophe is all "part of the plan," as leftists continue to push their radical ESG agenda.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/biden-gas-prices-incredible-transition?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Kamala Harris, America’s Greatest Orator, Blesses Crowd With Latest Incomprehensible Gibberish

MAY 24, 2022

Kamala Harris’ latest word salad episode is a doozy, as the Vice President spoke about “children of the community” outside of the Children’s National Hospital in Washington on Monday.

In a speech that doesn’t exactly evoke the soaring oratory of Barack Obama’s ‘Hope and Change’ sermon, Harris delivered commentary that should result in the firing of either her speechwriter or the teleprompter operator posthaste.

Harris praised the staff of the Children’s National Hospital but then managed to deliver this line:

“When we talk about the children of the community, they are a children of the community,” the Vice President said.

Upon completing that deep thought, Harris delivered her trademark grin at the end as if to say, ‘Yea, I just nailed that.’

Kamala Harris Fast Becoming the Word Salad Queen
Kamala Harris’s latest word salad fiasco will surely go down in history as one of the greatest lines in American political speech history.

“Four score and seven years ago…”

“Ask not what your country can do for you…”

And now … “Children of the community … are a children of the community.”

This isn’t Kamala Harris’ first foray into word salad territory.  Far from it.

Just last week the Vice President was roundly ridiculed for a speech at the internationally broadcast Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit in which she repeated the phrase “work together” several times.

Behold, another entry into the Harris speechwriting Hall of Fame:

“Our world is more interconnected and interdependent. That is especially true when it comes to the climate crisis, which is why we will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together on to galvanize global action. With that, I thank you all. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us and I know we will work on this together.”

You’d have thought a staff member would come out and give her a good slap on the back to make the record stop skipping.

So Bad, Even Biden Embarrasses Her In Front of Others
How bad is it when you’re ridiculed and dismissed out of hand by President Biden who, himself, has delivered some epic ‘word salad’ speeches?

Who can forget Biden’s famous paraphrasing of the Declaration of Independence – “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing.”

The Dynamic Duo of Dialogue has had its rifts.

Reports surfaced that Biden reportedly snapped at Harris in such a harsh tone during a meeting with Republican lawmakers last May that it left people in the room “taken aback.”

“Biden dismissed her comment immediately” a recent book excerpt revealed, in a tone so harsh “that even the Republican senators were taken aback.”

Imagine that guy talking down to you.

Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson absolutely roasted Kamala Harris for her latest word salad monstrosity.

“So she gets elected and the country wakes up the next morning and realizes, ‘Wait, we just elected a low-I.Q. wine mom as vice president,'” Carlson mocked.

“So now she’s become – and a lot of people do become this in middle age – just kind of a freelance philosopher,” he added. “She’s like a dyslexic poet with a limited vocabulary, she just kind of bombs around the country emitting words. And they’re hilarious.”

Hilarious yes, but definitely an embarrassment to the nation.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/kamala-harris-americas-greatest-orator-blesses-crowd-with-latest-incomprehensible-gibberish/?utm_campaign=TPI05242022PMLB&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
US Spirals Toward Lawless Carnage; BLM and Woke Corporations Silent

MAY 24, 2022

Being “woke” once symbolized one’s awareness of the historical and present injustices faced by an individual or group in the pursuit of their advancement or being. It meant that the blinders of matters of racism and systems of oppression were removed so that one could fully awaken to the reality that racism exists.

It is a continual and daily acknowledgement of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s words, “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

I am a young, 26-year-old black man in America. I have seen true racism, and the racist carnage in Buffalo, Charleston, Houston, and other cities across our country, and it has stirred in me and in many others a desire to see justice served.

Yet, we as a society turn a blind eye to the daily carnage in cities like New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and my hometown of Chicago. In the era of Black Lives Matter and “woke” capitalism, crime and income disparities continue to rise, especially in more urban and minority dominated areas.

Twenty weeks into 2022 and homicide rates have risen more than 17% compared to the last four years.

Where are concerned corporations and the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation now that the communities they have profited from over the past two years are in dire need of their actual support? Where are the multi-million-dollar campaigns to call out racism in the forms of radicalization, or indifference? Where is the movement to hold political leaders accountable who turn a blind eye to the suffering and degradation of our community?

I am not naïve, nor blinded to reality: The carnage of crime is not only based in racism, as black-on-black crime continues to be a horrific problem in our society. Four years ago, a young black man shot me near my home on the south side of Chicago. I was not the target of the violence, and 12 weeks later my cousin was killed by the same young men.

And a board member of our organization, Pastor Marc Little of Los Angeles, was also shot years ago by a gang member, lost his right leg, and now limps along with a prosthesis, although stronger than ever in his faith and resolve to help his brothers and sisters of color, and our country.

Over the past two months, my organization has tried to bring attention to the angst in the black community regarding the grift that is the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. These self-enriching, avowed Marxist leaders fooled the world and many large corporations into believing they were going to change things, yet in the wake of their deception our communities are now even less safe.

These corporations have blindly supported this radical group that has demeaned and called for the defunding of our women and men in blue. Just days ago in Buffalo, it was a retired black policeman who gave his life to stop a racist, white supremacist maniac.

As we demand justice be served for the blatant, egregious, senseless acts of violence by a racist in Buffalo, let us also demand justice and accountability from leaders and corporations who have exploited the pain and predicament of the black community for their own gain, or to virtue signal.

If we are going to be “woke” then we all must wake up to the reality that racism is not dead. Charlottesville, Charleston, Buffalo, and so many other instances have shown us this fact. Instead, we must come together as children of God despite our differences and demand that is not okay, and that this is not the America most of us, regardless of skin color, want for ourselves, our children, and our grandchildren.

We must demand better from our leaders, corporations, and fellow citizens. We have had enough of policies, political rhetoric, corporate pandering, and alternative facts that seek to divide us.

Now more than ever, we need leadership in action. No more empty words and platitudes while our communities and families suffer.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/us-spirals-toward-lawless-carnage-blm-and-woke-corporations-silent/?utm_campaign=TPI05242022PMLB&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Think You Have Monkeypox? Watch For These Ten Strange Symptoms

May 23rd, 2022
Monkeypox is here! EVERYONE PANIC! You thought COVID wasn't a big deal? Well, get ready to spend every waking moment of your life in constant terror for fear that the next person you run into might have a rare disease with a low transmission rate.

Think you might have it? Diagnose yourself by consulting these symptoms:

1) A mild headache: Run for your life! YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!

2) You've been to England in the last six months: You might also be British, which is another problem altogether.

3) Italian plumbers make you FURIOUS: Throwing all those barrels is making you super buff, though.

4) You pick a bug out of your wife's hair and eat it: Helpful but gross. Don't do that.

5) You become confused and angry every time you see a monolith: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

6) All of your pants are at the tailor to have a hole added for your tail: If you haven't figured it out by now—you're a monkey. Sad.

7) You just got back from a tour of Dr. Fauci's Wuhan Monkeypox Lab: Duct tape is not a valid tool for air sealing a room against viral infection.

8) A tiny monkey bursts out of your chest: If you had the vaccine, the monkey would have exploded out of your body but in a slightly more mild way.

9) You insist that selectively bred bananas are evidence of creation: An atheist's nightmare! Mic drop!

10) Zero symptoms: Better quarantine just to be safe.

In the end, it doesn't matter what your symptoms are, if you die, you'll be recorded as a monkeypox statistic.

https://babylonbee.com/news/think-you-have-monkeypox-watch-for-these-ten-strange-symptoms

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
'It's Time To Talk About The Stolen Election,' Says Wild-Eyed Bill Maher Surrounded By Crates Of Ammo And Emergency Food

May 23rd, 2022

LOS ANGELES, CA—In a shocking monologue this past weekend, comedian and political commentator Bill Maher said it's time to finally start talking about whether or not the 2020 election was rigged.

"Good evening fellow patriots, it's time to talk about the stolen election," said the wild-eyed host, who was wearing a MAGA hat and was surrounded by stockpiles of ammunition and emergency food. "I've been doing some research and my eyes have been opened. I think the Deep State may have orchestrated a coup against Donald Trump! And have you really listened to this Ron Paul guy? He really makes a ton of sense! And do you know what else? I'm starting to think gun control will do nothing to reduce gun crime! And by the way, have you seen how the government is spending our money? And have you seen the crap they're teaching in schools? THEY'RE GROOMING KIDS! WE'RE BEING RULED BY A CABAL OF PEDOPHILES! AHHHHHHH!"

According to sources, the crowd sat in stunned silence for a few seconds before someone in the back started a slow clap that spread throughout the audience until everyone was on their feet chanting "BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!"

Maher says he still identifies as a Liberal and is glad to have finally found the true home of liberal values: conservatism.

The host is reportedly changing the name of his show to Bill's Patriot Hour, where he will rant about progressive insanity, cancel culture, and whether or not Q will finally do what he promised and reinstate President Trump.

You can support Bill's new show by purchasing a high-quality MyPillow using code "BILLMAHER."

https://babylonbee.com/news/its-time-to-talk-about-the-stolen-election-says-wild-eyed-bill-maher-surrounded-by-crates-of-ammo-and-emergency-food

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Miracle: Pfizer Announces They Just So Happened To Finish Monkeypox Vaccine Yesterday

May 23rd, 2022

NEW YORK, NY—After the spectre of another pandemic was raised by shocking reports of a new monkeypox strain, Pfizer announced they coincidentally finished their monkeypox vaccine yesterday.

"Wow, an unusually contagious variant of an old virus with unknown origins? Gee, that's strange!" said Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla. "Well as luck would have it, our ten-year project to create a monkeypox vaccine coincided perfectly with the first cases showing up, just in time for our Q2 earnings report - er, I mean, just in time to save the world!"

According to sources within Pfizer, Dr. Anthony Fauci had awarded a Chinese lab an NIH grant a decade ago to begin researching how to make monkeypox more contagious. "I was so confused why we were intentionally making a virus more dangerous," said researcher Charles Long. "But Fauci would always say something to the effect of 'do what I say or I'll torture your dog', so we went along with it."

The U.S. government has already secured a contract for 500 million monkeypox vaccine doses, which will soon be required to hold a job or buy groceries. Clinical trial data from Pfizer showed the vaccine greatly reduced rates of hospitalization, although they did report trial participants developed an overwhelming urge to go to the zoo. In rare cases, vaccine recipients began eating bushels of bananas and flinging poo at people, but Pfizer believes these were unrelated to the vaccine.

At the time of publication, Anthony Fauci was spotted at the Bronx Zoo high-fiving a macaque.

https://babylonbee.com/news/incredible-pfizer-announces-they-just-finished-monkeypox-vaccine-yesterday

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Church Of Satan Declares Pelosi Still Allowed To Receive Satanic Eucharist

May 23rd, 2022

POUGHKEEPSIE, NY—After being denied holy communion by San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, the Church of Satan graciously reached out to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remind her she is still eligible to partake of the Satanic Eucharist. It's like the normal Eucharist—but evil.

"The Church of Satan welcomes all," said the church in an official statement. "Although Speaker Pelosi claims to be a devout Catholic, she advocates for the legal murder of babies and lives a life of self-worship that is inspiring to see. She would be a great addition to our congregation!"

Pelosi was flattered by the satanic invitation and referred to the Church of Satan as "an upstanding pillar of the American community."

"I don't know why Pelosi would want to be Catholic if she doesn't believe in anything Catholics do," said Satanic High Priest Peter Gilmore. "She should join us at the Church of Satan. We wear cool robes and drink blood and play D&D!"

High Priest Gilmore, who plays a level 20 chaotic evil necromancer on Sundays, is reportedly a skeptical atheist who enjoys wasting his time in a fake religion for no reason. Sources from within the satanic church reveal Pelosi would be a great fit since all she does is do whatever she wants free of consequence just like them.

At publishing time, Pelosi visited a Church of Satan in San Francisco and slaughtered a black lamb on an altar of obsidian in the midst of a dark cathedral carved out of the stone of pain. She then made a level 1 lawful evil drow fighter and sat down for an epic game of high adventure.

https://babylonbee.com/news/church-of-satan-declares-pelosi-still-allowed-to-receive-satanic-eucharist

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Not just China: the US government, universities are hiding evidence on the origin of COVID-19, experts allege

May 24, 2022

An article published last week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) has ignited a new debate over the origin of COVID-19.

Renowned economist Jeffrey Sachs and Dr. Neil Harrison, a professor of molecular pharmacology and therapeutics at Columbia University, laid out one of the most comprehensive overviews of the evidence yet that COVID-19 could potentially have emerged from a lab in Wuhan, China. However, unlike most previous analyses, Harrison and Sachs point out that there are troves of untapped evidence potentially available right here in the United States that have not yet been investigated.

Attempts to investigate what was going on at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in the leadup to the COVID-19 pandemic have thus far been stifled by a lack of cooperation from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). However, the two authors allege that more than a half dozen institutions in the United States have evidence that could prove useful in finding where COVID-19 came from, if only they would make it public.

Most of these institutions are government agencies — the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The authors also name the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC) and University of California-Davis (UCD) as well as EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), the non-profit which worked directly with the WIV on bat-based coronavirus research.

Neither UCD nor UNC, including Baric specifically, responded to requests for comment for this story. (RELATED: Trump’s CDC Director Was Reportedly Sidelined By Fauci After Urging Him To Investigate Lab Leak)

The article has breathed new life into the search for COVID-19 origins, with many in the scientific community applauding Sachs and Harrison for speaking out. “The authors also show how information has been withheld at every turn, even by US taxpayer-funded agencies, and that the “experts” are no longer entitled to the benefit of the doubt. There must be vastly more transparency for trust in science to start to be restored,” Dr. Louis Nemzer, an associate professor researching biophysics at Nova Southeastern University, told the Daily Caller.

The government agencies named were involved in some fashion with funding or overseeing research at the WIV or done by EHA. UNC employs Dr. Ralph Baric, a scientist who developed a groundbreaking method of inserting new genetic code into pathogens without leaving any evidence, and used it to make coronaviruses more dangerous as part of research projects. UCD maintained a substantial database of SARS-like CoV genetic sequences as part of the government-funded PREDICT project, and EHA was the primary intermediary between U.S. government agencies — and their grant money — and Wuhan researchers.

None of these institutions have fully publicized the work they’ve done involving coronavirus research. According to Sachs and Harrison, releasing their internal communications, biological samples and other research findings could prove critical in determining if COVID-19 is in fact naturally occurring, or same from a lab in Wuhan, China.

Some of the information which could be of use is, for instance, the data removed from an NIH gene database at the request of Chinese researchers in early 2020, or a full accounting of Baric’s research involving enhancing pathogens to make them more dangerous, or details on the fieldwork conducted by EHA with their Chinese colleagues.

Sachs and Harrison call for a full release of this information, and, if necessary, a Congressional inquiry. (RELATED: Chemical Weapons Expert: UK Government Officials Secretly Believe Lab-Leak Caused COVID Pandemic)

“The PNAS article, wonderful as it is, is just an article. What will prompt an investigation of the origins of Covid-19 is when members of Congress from both political parties come together and make it happen. It is regrettable and embarrassing that House and Senate Democrats have been largely unwilling to do so thus far,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director and co-founder of nonprofit public health watchdog U.S. Right To Know. “We need our members of Congress to unearth NIH top to bottom, figure out what went wrong and restore public trust.”

Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul told the Daily Caller that if Republicans win control of Congress in November, investigations may be in order: “Throughout the pandemic, I’ve repeatedly called for Congress to fully investigate the origins of COVID-19. When Republicans retake the majority in November and I’m chairman of a committee, I will have subpoena power and the ability to thoroughly investigate the origins of this virus that has plagued our nation for far too long.”

This step is particularly notable for Sachs. He was once the chair of The Lancet’s COVID-19 commission, which was formed by the elite scientific journal to investigate the origins of COVID-19. However, in 2021, Sachs dissolved the commission, saying that too many of its members had conflicts of interest with EHA to proceed.

The Lancet itself had a conflict of interest with EcoHealth. Early on in the pandemic, it published a letter spearheaded by Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth, calling the lab-leak theory a conspiracy theory harmful to Chinese researchers.

“The fact that Jeffrey Sachs wrote the article shows that people are tired of making apologies for Peter Daszak’s egregious conflicts of interest,” Nemzer said.

Now, Sachs is singing a different tune. In the PNAS article, he and Harrison point out a number of coincidences that seem too strange to explain away under the natural origin theory. SARS-CoV-2 has a sequence of eight amino acids on its spike protein that are exactly identical to an amino acid sequence vital for human lung function. The closest bats in the wild that carry similar coronaviruses are at least 1,000 miles away from Wuhan, where the first outbreak of the pandemic occurred. In 2014, Baric, EHA and WIV received a grant from NIAID to enhance the infectiousness of bat-based coronaviruses.

“Blanket denials from the NIH are no longer good enough. Although the NIH and USAID have strenuously resisted full disclosure of the details of the EHA-WIV-UNC work program, several documents leaked to the public or released through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) have raised concerns,” Sachs and Harrison write.

“These research proposals make clear that the EHA-WIV-UNC collaboration was involved in the collection of a large number of so-far undocumented SARS-like viruses and was engaged in their manipulation within biological safety level (BSL)-2 and BSL-3 laboratory facilities, raising concerns that an airborne virus might have infected a laboratory worker.”

There was already one U.S.-led investigation into COVID-19’s origins. In 2021, President Joe Biden ordered an intelligence community investigation which ultimately turned up nothing conclusive. But the methods used and materials reviewed in that investigation, the PNAS article points out, have not been made public.

The momentum for a second look, this time from independent observers, is growing. “EcoHealth Alliance, USAID, DTRA, and the NIH have made it clear that they will not voluntarily release unredacted information to, and will not voluntarily cooperate with, members of Congressional oversight committees. The Perspective by Sachs and Harrison will not change their position.,” Rutgers University microbiologist Dr. Richard Ebright told the Daily Caller.

“The target audiences for the Perspective by Sachs and Harrison are not EcoHealth Alliance, USAID, DTRA, and the NIH. The target audiences are the National Academy of Sciences, the White House, and the majority party in Congress, which, to date, have resisted calls for an investigation with subpoena power and compelled testimony.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/24/wuhan-institute-virology-coronavirus-covid-lab-leak-daszak-baric/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Explosive Report Reveals Southern Baptists Have Been Drinking This Whole Time

May 23rd, 2022

NASHVILLE, TN—A bombshell report emerged this week from the Southern Baptist Convention: the denomination famous for abstinence and definitely nothing else has been harboring a secret alcohol cabinet for decades.

“The evidence is conclusive: ‘We don’t drink, we don’t chew, and we don’t go with girls that do’ was a total sham. Who would've thought the SBC would be hypocritical or secretive about anything?” said the lead investigator.

The independent report enumerated a shocking array of alcoholic beverages that Baptists have been secretly imbibing, including O’Douls, spiked sweet tea Arnold Palmer’s, and even sparkling wines (diluted with water for safety). Despite the report's certainty, 100% of Baptists still deny these charges.

The report included even more shocking details, demonstrating that many Southern Baptists also own and utilize playing cards. The revelations have reverberated across Southern states, with rank-and-file church members expressing outrage over being accused of playing "games" as anti-biblical as “Go Fish,” “Old Maid,” and “Rummy.” Over 99% of Southern Baptists have clutched their pearls while their jaws fell open, with some needing smelling salts at "the very thought!"

Finally, the document alleges that dancing is an “open secret” in the Southern Baptist Convention. This has caused the most consternation of all the charges, prompting Baptist pastors to defend their congregations from accusations of such rank immorality. The dances in question include sensual performances of “the Charleston,” “the Waltz,” and “the Macarena.” Surprising no one, just under 101% of Baptists say that they can't understand this revelation either.

At publishing time the SBC also insisted their leadership has also never engaged in sexual misconduct.

https://babylonbee.com/news/explosive-report-reveals-southern-baptists-have-been-drinking-this-whole-time

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Democrats Hate America
When Stacey Abrams expresses contempt for Georgia, she speaks for a larger party problem.
MAY 24, 2022

People “get bitter” and “cling to guns or religion.” “Deplorables.” “Chumps.” These are just three examples of Democrats who simply couldn’t keep hiding the contempt they have for average Americans. It was no different as Stacey Abrams, running for the Democrat gubernatorial nomination in Georgia, called her state “the worst state in the country to live.” She’s welcome to leave at any time, but that’s her pitch to elect her governor of the state she still claims she won in 2018. It’s every Democrat’s pitch for whatever office.

Democrats would argue that what they really mean is that Republicans are wrecking things. “I am tired of hearing about how we’re the best state in the country to do business when we are the worst state in the country to live,” Abrams complained. By way of arguing that it’s Governor Brian Kemp’s fault, she later tweeted: “GA may be #1 place for biz, but we’re #48 in mental health, #2 in uninsured. #1 in maternal mortality & new HIV cases, #9 in gun violence. For too many, Kemp’s Georgia doesn’t include them. Why? Because #KempDoesntCare.”

Just to rebut one of those things at random, the vast majority of that “gun violence” is committed in the Democrat-run inner city of Atlanta, and it’s predominantly black-on-black crime.

This isn’t Abrams first drive-by insult of Georgia’s residents, either. In 2018, the former romance novelist proclaimed, “People shouldn’t have to go into agriculture or hospitality in Georgia to make a living.” In 2021, she attacked Atlanta business owners by way of calling for boycott of sorts — she successfully lobbied for Major League Baseball to move the All-Star Game out of Atlanta to protest the state’s voter integrity law, costing business owners in the city, many of them minorities, an estimated $100 million.

Then she had the gall to blame Republicans for inflicting that harm.

The biggest narrative for Abrams is racial grievance, claiming that the state’s efforts to secure election integrity — efforts that have yielded record early turnout and big increases in minority turnout — are somehow racist “Jim Crow” throwbacks. Disparaging Republicans as racist is Democrat Playbook 101.

Which brings us to the fact that this story isn’t about Stacey Abrams. Well, at least not only about her.

The entire Democrat Party is full of people who aren’t interested in good faith arguments about policy or ideas. They’re invested in dividing the country into opposing factions based on race, sex, or whatever other attribute they can contrive. They slander their fellow Americans as racist bigots if we don’t go along with this division or submit to their agenda.

They say, as Andrew Cuomo once did in rebuttal to Donald Trump’s Make America Great Again slogan, that America was “never that great.”

When they do find success, as when Barack Obama was surging to the presidency in 2008, they say, as Michelle Obama did then, “For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country.”

When they lose, they cry about “collusion” with Russia or “systemic racism” or whatever the bogeyman of choice may be to excuse their loss as not their fault. They blame anyone and everyone else.

Democrats seem to collectively believe they have the divine right of kings in America. If they’re not in power, it’s because evil forces have cheated them out of it. If they are in power, the only reason anything goes wrong is those same evil forces undermining the good they’re trying to do. In the end, all they have is division, disparagement, and deceit.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/88583-democrats-hate-america-2022-05-24?mailing_id=6694&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.6694&utm_campaign=digest&utm_content=body

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Raymond Shaw
At least 14 dead students plus a teacher and shooter are Dead in a Texas elementary school.

Steve Button
The face of evil
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '3:39 PM Tue May 24 M marca.com Lifestyle Salvador Ramos, the shooter who killed 14 kids @IntelDoge Uvalde, Texas 55% 7 Shooters Instagram was just nuked, nabbed this screenshot though one and only post. was this, another selfie, and picture of gun magazine. PUBL PUBLICIDAD $48 Military Monocular Starscope 1:57 24 may. 2022 1,1mil Responder ? Compartir Leer 176 respuestas Abhott and law enforcement fficers lso mentioner'

DC Cook
We need to start reporting anatomical conundrums earlier to prevent these repeating tragedies. Every time this happens we then find out there were red flags everywhere prior to the event. Screw their rights, intervention is a must.

Steve Button
DC Cook also all schools should have single point entry, armed security and fences higher than 4’.

DC Cook
Biden is going to speak tonight on this, I guarantee he'll blame guns, and not "if you see something, do something". We need to start detaining people with mental health issues. Guns are not the problem, people are.

Raymond Shaw
Author
DC Cook watch the same worn out "tomes" used to explain the situation. He was poor, picked on, abused etc. The excuses drive me crazy. And maybe have a police department that actually patrols for crime instead of "quality of life bs". People knew he had these weapons. I want someone's ass.

DC Cook
Armed guards at all schools should be federally mandatory. All elementary and high schools. Anything less is BS. And screw all these woke anatomical conundrums who would vote against it. The time to act is long overdue.

Raymond Shaw
Author
DC Cook like the illiterate woke VP. Our country is dying.

Ron Tello Culley
I agree with you all.

Ron Tello Culley
*Following and Blogged it.
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=510.msg722029...
The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
OZROUNDTABLE.COM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
President Biden seems to praise high gas prices as 'incredible transition' Americans must go through
The record-high national average for a gallon of regular gas is $4.56, and is much higher in some states

President Biden said that the country is going through an "incredible transition" away from fossil fuels via the high gas prices being experienced nationwide.

Biden made the statement on gas prices during a joint press conference with Japan Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on Monday.

"Here’s the situation.  And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Biden said, seeming to justify or praise those sky-high prices Americans face at the pump.

Biden's comments come amid a stretch of record-high gas prices which the American Automobile Association says is "unprecedented."

RECORD GAS PRICES FOR THIS LONG 'UNPRECEDENTED': AAA

The national average for a gallon of regular gas stands at $4.56 as of Monday, which is more than $.40 higher than it was just a month ago.

In parts of the country such as California, however, the average price for a gallon of regular gas reached $6.06 on Monday.

Biden added during the press conference on Monday that his administration has taken steps to prevent the price at the pump from going even higher, such as the release of 1 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum reserve.

President Joe Biden attends the Japan-U.S. summit meeting at Akasaka Palace state guest house in Tokyo, Japan, May 23, 2022.
President Joe Biden attends the Japan-U.S. summit meeting at Akasaka Palace state guest house in Tokyo, Japan, May 23, 2022. (David Mareuil/Pool via Reuters)

"And what I’ve been able to do to keep it from getting even worse — and it’s bad.  The price of gas at the pump is something that I told you — you heard me say before — it would be a matter of great discussion at my kitchen table when I was a kid growing up.  It’s affecting a lot of families," Biden said.

GAS PRICES REACH NEW RECORD HIGH AS GOP SENATORS BLAME BIDEN FOR HOLDING PRODUCTION BACK

"But we have released over two hundred and, I think, fifty-seven thousand — million barrels of oil, I should say. Us and the rest of the world we convinced to get involved. It’s helped, but it’s not been enough," he added.

The White House has shifted some of the blame for higher gas prices as a result of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, calling it a "Putin spike at the gas pump."

"Let me first say that Americans are paying a higher price at the pump because of the actions of President Putin," then-White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in March. "This is a Putin spike at the gas pump, not one prompted by our sanctions."

Biden's comments on Monday were ridiculed by several Republicans who said that the president is now "saying the quiet part out loud now."

"They’re saying the quiet part out loud now. They’re causing you pain at the pump because it’s all part of their radical agenda," said Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La.

Biden instituted policies some that say are anti-energy during his first hours in office, including canceling the Keystone XL pipeline that would have moved more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil per day from Canada to Texas, and "pausing" oil and gas leases on federal lands. The Biden administration has also canceled multiple federal oil and gas lease sales, some as recently as this month amid the gas price surge.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-incredible-transition-high-gas-prices

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Pro-Abortion Pelosi Ignores Her Archbishop’s Ban, Receives Communion: Report

May 23, 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appears to have defied her archbishop’s order not to receive Holy Communion in light of her pro-abortion stances and advocacy.

The California Democrat attended mass on Sunday at Holy Trinity in Georgetown where she received Holy Communion, Politico Playbook reported. Pool reports show that President Joe Biden often attends evening masses at the parish as well.

MORE:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/pro-abortion-pelosi-ignores-her-archbishops-ban-receives-communion-report

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden Proposes Largest Tax Increase Since LBJ

MAY 2, 2022

“People who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes: men and women.”
 – Will Rogers

Every Democrat running for every office in the United States echoes a standard campaign theme: “I plan on taxing the rich and spreading the wealth around.” They chant, the rich do not “pay their fair share of taxes and it is time that they do.” They preach, “It is time to reduce income inequality.” Their gospel is, “Those who have benefited the most should help those who have benefited least.”

Who do leftists consider rich when they obsess about raising taxes? The Tax Policy Center says about 10% of U.S. households have incomes over $200,000. The top fifth of them pay 69% of all federal taxes. If “the rich” already pays more than their fair share, why does the left always demand that they must pay more? This is the paradigmatic liberal axiom: “It is time that we punish the rich.”

MORE:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/biden-proposes-largest-tax-increase-since-lbj/?utm_campaign=TPI05242022AMWUC&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&source=TPICI

?

ThePurpleCrab • 16 days ago
How about reducing spending? especially on frivolous and unnecessary things, reduce the size of government, end NATO, bring the troops back home from the 800+ overseas bases. Reduce the amount of gasoline the military uses daily.

The federal government has a defined mandate set forth in the constitution, time to get back to it and quit bleeding the citizens to fund their unconstitutional folly.

Justin Thought  ThePurpleCrab • 15 days ago
"How about reducing spending?" Oh, no, no, no! That would never work. Because the sole purpose of a corrupt government is to loot the wealth of the people and transfer it into the hands of their corrupt friends.

But don't worry, they're not just coming after the wealthy. IRS has an army of agents who turn over every stone to find the unemployed person who might do some painting, lawn trimming, etc. for cash in hand in order to eke out a subsistence amount. Gov wants THEM to pay "their fair share" as well.

I agree, if we were to bring the government back to within the confines of their authority as defined in the Constitution, all those multiple agencies would be gone too, putting such people as "Dr." Fauci, the highest-paid employee of the government, out of work. Along with thousands, maybe millions of other hangers-on who would have to go out and find honest work for a change.

ThePurpleCrab  Justin Thought • 15 days ago
Amen brother.

desertspeaks  ThePurpleCrab • 16 days ago
if the government was held to task and within the confines of what the constitution actually allows, without the lawyers INTERPRETING what the founders intended, to twist the words into something that was never meant to be,. then we wouldn't even have a deficit.

DudeAbiding • 22 days ago
Democrats doing what they do best. Stealing and spending other people's money.

Thomas Paine • 22 days ago
The Commander in Thief did not eke out a victory. He STOLE the election. What a dumb comment.

skeptic • 22 days ago
"If “the rich” already pays more than their fair share, why does the left always demand that they must pay more?"

Because buying votes with "free chit" is expensive?
Because robbing Peter to pay Paul will always garner the approval of Paul?
Because Progressive Socialists are just natural born thieves who can't help themselves?
Your choice...
Let's go, Brandon!

desertspeaks  skeptic • 16 days ago
divide on conquer.. Dem crook points and says, look those people have nice things and expensive lifestyles because of talent, hard work and some were just born with a silver spoon up their posterior,. make the have nots, jealous & envious ,. meanwhile over 50% of people pay no federal taxes at all, and very little if any state income tax.
keep everyone distracted and fighting amongst themselves, from all the unconstitutional treasonous bs the govt does on a daily and hourly basis..

G. Convention • 21 days ago
They can't keep their greedy CRIMINAL hands off other peoples $$$$$$$$. They aren't going to take it to HELP AMERICANS - NOPE - they send it to OTHER COUNTRIES. YOU work your butt off here and they just take it! Then you have the ones WHO DON'T WORK that live off the system....they get some too. IF you work.....they screw YOU!

Gib74  G. Convention • 21 days ago
They don't send it to other countries. Do you think all those BILLIONS of bucks are actually going to Ukraine???? =p
Their "foreign aid" goes to aid their foreign, overseas back accounts.

GordonRanger  G. Convention • 21 days ago
It is called plunder

Wilddog • 22 days ago
There is NO such thing as "taxing the rich." Does anyone really think the Bidens, Pelosis, or Schumers are going to raise taxes on themselves and their rich dummycrat donors? They'll pass a bill that appears to tax the rich but it will be loaded with all kinds of tax loopholes that only people with a 7 figure plus incomes can take advantage of. So the tax burden will fall on the middle class and working class poor. This is one of the oldest dummycrat dirty tricks they play on the American citizens. Goes all the way back to FDR.

FacePlantJoe • 21 days ago
Hard work pays off over time.
Laziness pays off immediately.
And now you know why we have so many democrats on the dole.

Greg Truesdell • 22 days ago
Here is a tax proposal that almost all Americans would support....All elected and appointed officials in any US Gov't position, Federal, State, County, City or School Board pay 50% in Federal Income tax on all income earned, stolen or otherwise!

Faroutfreak  Greg Truesdell • 16 days ago
That would be nice consept except for one little matter, they write the tax codes that let them pay nothing, So the Burden for their massive spending, then falls back on the middle and lower wage earners

Smitty • 21 days ago
Only leftists are dumb enough to think the rich won't negate the tax by moving, setting up trusts or any number of tax avoidance moves.

Gib74 • 21 days ago
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

larry lee  Gib74 • 16 days ago
Same for Epstein Israeli loving FAKE RINO Trump

Jay Campbell  larry lee • 16 days ago
Epstein story wouldn't have seen the light of day if Trump hadn't been in office. If Epstein had dirt on Trump, Trump would have never even ran.

larry lee  Jay Campbell • 16 days ago
FAKE P0S Trump installed all SWAMP things including Jeffy Sessions then Bill EPSTEIN CONNECTED Barr who did NOTHING.

larry lee  Jay Campbell • 16 days ago
Trump married H00KER Melania at Jizzy MAXWELL's MOSSAD cathouse. FAKE P0S Trump freed ISRAELI SPIES that should be DEAD! He gave our Treasury to Israeli BLACKROCK. Trump should be DEAD FROM HIS TREASON ALSO. MAKE IT SO!

Mario Lanza • 17 days ago
There you have it, folks. The true sign of the Democrats: Increase taxation.

Barry Soetoro • 20 days ago
LBJ, FJB. All the same thing.

Another Randy • 21 days ago
I think the 81 million people that voted for Biden should have their tax rate doubled. Maybe tripled!

Patrick OConnell • 21 days ago
Do you get refunded the taxes you paid on unreal profits if you actually lose when you sell. NOT A QUESTION.

Larry Witt • 21 days ago
They are so ignorant in this article, just come out and tell the truth. These people are communists and they will not be satisfied until we are all in slavery and are a third world Country. They are globalists and hate America. The good news is that they are going to lose.

Chris Greene  Larry Witt • 16 days ago
Larry you sound like a small minded, insular guy whose not that well read especially about History. Sadly, you are an indoctrinated ideologue that spews drivel

Jay Campbell  Chris Greene • 16 days ago
Petty name-calling is still petty name-calling even if you can do it with verbose vocabulary choices.

larry lee  Chris Greene • 16 days ago
I understood and AGREE with him just fine. YOU on the other hand should go bang your emtpy noggin on a brick wall.

Larry Witt  Chris Greene • 13 days ago
Your true colors are showing through, Chris, you need stop watching CNN. You can tell when you're talking to a liberal because they will always insult you when they are losing an argument. Try watching OAN if you think your brain can handle the truth without a meltdown.

Howard Lewis • 16 days ago
Shameless Rubber Creepy Joementia Bribn Biden.

Faroutfreak • 16 days ago
Typical of the Demo Dumb Dumbs, they never seem to understand or comprehend that when they raise taxes on the rich, it's the Middle and low income earners that pay it ! .It takes away capital needed to expand their businesses, so less Jobs created. It freezes pay raises for those they employ. In order to still keep their investors happy and profits coming in, they raise the costs of their goods as they can't produce more due to the less people hired, again hitting the lower and middle earners with the higher costs . So the middle and low wage earners in turn, pay more for less products, less production means less supply, this along with the unrestricted spending by the Government, equals Resesson. Guess what Demo Dumb Dumbs you can't spend your way out of the resesson, you've created

larry lee • 16 days ago
I propose giving them NOthing but LEAD!!!

Munge • 16 days ago
Bonehead biden doesn't pay his fair share he uses loop holes to not pay anything close to what he should be paying. Hey clown PAY YOUR OWN TAXES!

Nikolas • 16 days ago
“I plan on taxing the rich and spreading the wealth around.” in this just American democrat's moron believe.

GordonRanger • 21 days ago
Wait until the people wake up to the fact that the Federal Income Tax is not a federal tax on all income, rather it is a tax on *federal* income. Search: Pete Hendrickson Cracking Code

parotnogin • 21 days ago
Picture Capt. Queeg rolling his ball bearings while being cross examined in The Caine Mutiny.

BIGFRANKBRONX  parotnogin • 16 days ago
Did you mean Capt Bootygig rolling his ball bearings?

Chris Greene • 16 days ago
Thumbnail
Typical drivel from those of the Chicago School of economics trying to persuade you with risible statistics that the rich pay their fair share. They do not and have not since that senile twit Reagan was in power with his trickle down nonsense.

Wilddog  Chris Greene • 16 days ago
It has nothing to do with Reagan. It's always the dummycrat tax plan to APPEAR the rich are getting taxed more but hidden tax loopholes that only apply to people making over a million dollars means the middle class and working class poor get stuck with the tax increases. Do you really think Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, the Clintons, the Obamas, and their rich political donors are going to cut their own throats?

Law W • 16 days ago
... I seem to recall a certain South American leader who, to get into office told the people that their misery was all the rich peoples fault, elect him and there would be plenty of free to go around and that the wealthy would finally pay their share... any guesses?

desertspeaks • 16 days ago • edited
what would happen if elected officials had to pay 100% taxation on any earnings that exceed their official salary? insider trading income, investments, sneaky back room deals, bribes, lobbying funds, kickbacks, etc etc etc. ALL OF IT, 100% taxed!
No legislation loop holes either! 100% taxation,. this should probably extend to their family members as well. sick of their relatives getting away with making a killing for riding the coat tails of their elected official mother/father/brother/sister/et al

thetruthisgonnahurtsometimes • 8 hours ago
Time to train to become an appraiser? A wealth tax requires a valuation on an annual basis. If Brandon or Pocahantas limits the wealth to just the stock market or publicly traded assets that have transparent values, the giant sucking sound will be the markets crashing as they pull out wealth and put it into art, wine, real estate, Cayman islands. Taxing wealth is not viable and they know it; just makes for a good bumper sticker that the low info voter can "understand".

gaalleycat • 9 hours ago
Biden has the formula to tank the economy and is proud of it.

True American • 10 hours ago
“I plan on taxing the rich and spreading the wealth around.? The real plan is to piss it away on stupid unnecessary things that will only benefit a Democratic politician or their friends. We the people still will be screwed.

Diana Sloan • 10 hours ago
Biden cannot think on his own, He is following orders from Communist Bernie Sanders.

twisted_sister • 15 days ago
Oh how nice. I guess the Clinton's, Biden's, Gates, Soros, Pelosi, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc will gladly offer up their fair share and not hide it all over the world. Ya right.

Janice Gaskill  Guest • 22 days ago
Another pathetic attempt at trying to smear Trump and his supporters as "white supremacists". Do you have anything other than the tired old race card to play?

skeptic  Janice Gaskill • 22 days ago
Give it up, Janice. Anyone buying into the propaganda of the SPLC is wwaaaaayyyyy beyond the reach of any logic or reason.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Deace: American sovereignty is about to be overruled by the World Health Organization.
For your own good, of course.

May 24, 2022   

May the spirit of Catholic Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone be upon us. For his clarity in putting chronic heresy hound Nancy Pelosi in the penalty box is also what is needed from regular Americans, if we don’t wish to be permanently governed by Hydra-esque organizations like the World Health Organization.

Because granting that organization power over nothing short of reality itself – all-encompassing definitions of borders, laws, health, risk, etc. – is just days from happening, at the behest of President Joe Biden and his demonic puppet masters. They actually sent the order out earlier this year for this to happen, having learned no lessons from the constant “expert” failures of Fauci, the CDC, lockdowns, masks, the jab, etc.

Or, unfortunately, did they learn some sinister lessons all too well? No one has been punished for their failures or crimes against humanity. In fact, many received awards or got rich. So party on, Wayne, party on, Garth.

Yet too many countries (Sweden) or states (Florida) still had the freedom to go their own way and buck the system, once they set fear aside and saw the COVID threat for the propaganda-rich theater production that much of it was. So why shouldn’t the country with the world’s oldest and greatest constitution lead the charge to end all of that freedom, since that old piece of parchment wasn’t even enough to protect U.S. citizens from having an election stolen from them in 2020?

Makes total sense. Yes, I’m being serious.

That’s why I'm not even concerned about the WHO stealing our national sovereignty, for we sadly have no more national sovereignty to give. Like I just got done saying above, we are leading the charge on this. So we aren’t being robbed against our will. We aren’t victims. We are literally asking to be violated. And our own institutions – legal, educational, artistic, theistic – have been led by such sadomasochists for quite some time. After all, most of them played the role of the dutiful submissive when their statist masters demanded they assume the position.

I’m far more worried about us than I am the WHO. Do we know what time it is?

Whether or not COVID was as scary as first advertised or the bad flu it turned out to be, do you think anyone other than Americans should be able to define health threats and their remedies for us? Because the vote coming up May 22-28 will ratify what so many of us seemed to want during COVID. We will be treated like children, like most of us submissively wanted during COVID. Nations will not have a say in what health actually looks like, whether it is in real or just potential danger, or whether the cure is worse than the disease.

For example, the WHO will be able to requisition and direct intervention wherever and however it sees fit, regardless of the national popular will or government ratification, from the likes of the United Nations, International Labor Organization, Food and Agriculture Organization, International Atomic Energy Agency, International Civil Aviation Organization, International Maritime Organization, International Committee of the Red Cross, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, International Air Transport Association, and International Shipping Federation.

Just like the Founders intended, right?

With that much international on the plate, I promise you this: Your guns will be a health issue. Your “white privilege” will be a health issue. Your “misogyny” will be a health issue. Your contrarianism will be a health issue. As will all things you follow and/or believe that dissent from the Spirit of the Age, in order to get around the messy problem of your “rights.”

It will be for your own good, too, says the Karen with the Klaus Schwab tattoo taking your children away from you in broad daylight for offenses against pronouns.

This will happen. And it won’t be the WHO’s fault; it will be ours. We will have sold our birthright for far less than a bowl of stew. So we either accept the destiny that generations of confusion, decadence, and cowardice have wrought, or fight the fight that needs to be fought.

For it is here, right in front of us, no matter where we are. And if we fight and win those fights, the WHO and its minions won’t stand a chance, because they wouldn’t even dare test an armed citizenry – armed with both courage of conviction and some serious Second Amendment.

As always, the answer is us. Let’s find out, shall we?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/deace-sovereignty-world-health-organization?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220524SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Gun control is the problem

Dudley Brown <dudley.brown@nationalgunrights.org>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Tue, May 24 at 6:00 PM
National Association for Gun Rights

Dear Ron,

The horrific murders in Uvalde, Texas today have left me feeling sad and angry.

I can only imagine the pain the parents and families of those who were murdered at the hands of this evil individual are feeling right now.

My prayers and those of my staff here at the National Association for Gun Rights go out to the families of the victims of Robb Elementary School.

But already, like in so many cases before, the gun control lobby is shamelessly using the blood of innocents to advance their anti-gun agenda.

An agenda which leaves people utterly, and totally defenseless.

Ron, that’s why I am angry.

While the entire country is mourning with our friends in Texas, politicians and media zealots are using this “opportunity” to grandstand for gun control.

Before the victims were even accounted for, Leftists in Washington, D.C. began calling for the numerous gun controls to be passed.

Within minutes of the news breaking, groups like Moms Demand Action started clamoring for anti-gun laws to be passed.

And with the media and politicians are all too eager to regurgitate their gun control narrative, they are all leaving out one very important fact . . .

Sadly, the school was another “gun-free” zone.

That’s right.

Under both Federal and Texas State Law, no parent, teacher, or faculty member could have legally returned fire at this attacker.

Every day law-abiding citizens use firearms to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.

Yet we’ve passed laws which prevent teachers and responsible adults from protecting our children while they go to school.

The painful truth is that the Gun Free School Zones Act has equipped evil men to carry out their crimes against helpless people.

Joe Biden and anti-gun politicians will desperately attack millions of law-abiding gun owners who live peaceful lives, not because they want to pass laws which will actually save children -- but to expand their disastrous policies which enable the loss of innocent life.

Instead, these laws assured another killer that virtually no one would be able to stop his rampage.

Reports are there was not a single armed officer in the entire school – and no teachers or responsible adults were allowed to carry.

Why do we continue prohibiting law-abiding gun owners from protecting our children -- our most precious resources?

Make no mistake, Ron, the Second Amendment is NOT the problem.

Gun control causes the problem.

Gun control is the problem.

Deranged mad-men like today’s shooter never stop taking advantage of gun control.

The reality is that confronting evil with force is essential to defending innocent life.

And until lawmakers are willing to abandon their gun control crusades and focus on policies that empower Americans, I’m afraid little will change.

The last thing we can afford is to give up our right to defend ourselves and our children.

That’s why we must work together to ensure every so-called “pro-gun” Congressman and Senator in Washington, D.C. does not follow suit and cave to the demands of the mainstream media.

The fact remains that so-called “gun-free” zones are nothing but deadly killing zones.

And that’s why the National Association for Gun Rights is fighting to repeal all gun-free zones.

Every law-abiding American deserves the right to defend themselves from attackers and nut-jobs like this.

As Second Amendment activists, we MUST be vigilant in these times -- not just in the defense of our loved ones, but in defense of our right to keep and bear arms.

Gun grabbers seize upon every outrage and crime, so we must always be prepared to protect our Second Amendment rights.

You and I both know the gun control crowd will work every angle of this massacre as an excuse to restrict our God-given rights.

Please do two things today: pray for the families of the victims, and then prepare for yet another gun control blitz.

You can click here to sign your “No New Gun Control” Petition to let your lawmakers know you oppose any new gun control.
https://nagr.org/2022/1539_NoGunControl-p.aspx?pid=1ma

Your continued engagement and activism could be the only thing that stands between our gun rights and coming gun control schemes.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
President
National Association for Gun Rights

P.S. Joe Biden and his anti-gun allies are saying today’s shooting in Parkland is YOUR fault.

Even though all the evidence points toward it being yet ANOTHER act of evil committed by a deranged madman, they are relentless.

Already, gun grabbers in Washington, D.C. are making siren calls for gun control.

And that’s why we must fight back, and make it clear to the anti-gunners in Washington that we will not give in to their anti-gun demands.

Please do two things today: pray for the families of the victims, and then prepare for yet another gun control blitz.

Click here to sign your “No New Gun Control” Petition to let your lawmakers know you oppose any new gun control.
https://nagr.org/2022/1539_NoGunControl-p.aspx?pid=1ma

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Here's what's known so far about the Texas school shooting
The Associated Press May 24, 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden delivered an emotional call for new restrictions on firearms after a gunman opened fire at a Texas elementary school on Tuesday.

"When in God's name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby?" Biden said at the White House shortly after returning from a five-day trip to Asia that was bookended by tragedy.

With first lady Jill Biden standing by his side in the Roosevelt Room, Biden added, "I am sick and tired. We have to act."

At least 18 students were killed, according to state Sen. Roland Gutierrez, who said he had been briefed by state police. Three adults were killed also, but it was not immediately clear whether that number included the attacker.

The massacre at Robb Elementary School in the heavily Latino town of Uvalde was the deadliest shooting at a U.S. grade school since a gunmen killed 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut, almost a decade ago.

The attack came just 10 days after a deadly, racist rampage at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket that added to a yearslong series of mass killings at churches, schools and stores. And the prospects for any reform of the nation’s gun regulations seemed at least as dim as in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook deaths.

The gunman, who was wearing body armor and had hinted on social media of an upcoming attack, crashed his car outside the school and went inside armed, Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Department of Public Safety told CNN.

He killed his grandmother before heading to the school with two military-style rifles he had purchased on his birthday, Gutierrez said.

“That was the first thing he did on his 18th birthday,” he said.

Officials did not immediately reveal a motive, but the governor identified the assailant as Salvador Ramos and said he was a resident of the community about 85 miles (135 kilometers) west of San Antonio.

A Border Patrol agent who was working nearby when the shooting began rushed into the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, who was behind a barricade, according to a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk about it.

The agent was wounded but able to walk out of the school, the law enforcement source said.

https://elkodaily.com/news/national/heres-whats-known-so-far-about-the-texas-school-shooting/article_625c2dca-b2f3-5e4b-8269-e5cedd98d5bd.html?utm_source=elkodaily.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=e4a4812231d872a7e2c7ea84cad06266d2824230

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Live updates | Biden on gun restrictions: 'We have to act'
President Joe Biden has struck a somber and serious tone, calling for new gun restrictions, in an address to the nation after 18 children were killed in a shooting at a Texas elementary school
The Associated Press May 24, 2022

UVALDE, Texas (AP) — WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden struck a somber and serious tone, calling for new gun restrictions, in an address to the nation after 18 children were killed in a shooting at a Texas elementary school.

“When in God’s name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby? When in God’s name do we do what we all know needs to be done?” Biden asked.

Biden, whose lost both a son and a daughter, was joined by first lady Dr. Jill Biden at the White House on Tuesday night.

“Why are are willing to live with this carnage? Why do we keep letting this happen? Where in God’s name is our backbone?” Biden said, adding later, “It’s time to act.”

At least 18 children and three adults were killed at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday morning. Uvalde is about 85 miles west of San Antonio. The 18-year-old gunman is dead. It's unclear if that number includes the shooter.

Biden called on the nation to pray for the parents and siblings of those dead. “To lose a child is like having a piece of your soul ripped away,” he said.

OTHER DEVELOPMENTS:
LOS ANGELES — CBS has pulled the season finale of “FBI” after the deadly elementary school shooting in Texas.

The network said Tuesday that it will not air the show’s season four finale titled “Prodigal Son.” The decision was made after a gunman killed at least 18 students Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. Three adults were also killed in the shooting. It's unclear if the gunman was one of the three.

The finale’s storyline involved a suspected student’s participation in a deadly robbery. The synopsis includes a mention that the episode involved a cache of automatic weapons.

It’s unclear whether the episode will air in the future.

The network will re-air the show’s 12th episode “Under Pressure” in place of the season finale.

UVALDE — The superintendent of a Texas elementary school where an 18-year-old gunman shot and killed 18 children said his heart is broken today.

Hal Harrell, superintendent of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, said Tuesday that Robb Elementary School will be closed and all school activities will be cancelled until further notice. Harrell also said grief counselors would be available starting Wednesday morning.

“My heart is broken today,” Harrell said. “We’re a small community and we’re going to need your prayers to get through this.”

Three adults were also killed in the Tuesday morning shooting. The gunman is dead, likely killed by police, officials said. It’s unclear if the number of adults dead includes the shooter.

The death toll increased Tuesday evening. State Sen. Roland Gutierrez said he’d been briefed by state police on the latest fatalities from the school in Uvalde, a heavily Latino community about 85 miles west of San Antonio.

In addition to 21 dead, three people injured in the shooting remain in serious condition, Gutierrez told The Associated Press. The gunman is dead, likely killed by police.

https://elkodaily.com/news/national/live-updates-biden-on-gun-restrictions-we-have-to-act/article_c0ba4038-3f8a-5cc0-97c7-8826a5022799.html#tracking-source=in-article

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Joe Biden's Buffalo Speech Was the Speech of an Indecent Man

If an American president has ever given as mendacious, anti-American and hate-filled a speech as President Joe Biden did in Buffalo, New York, last week, I am not familiar with it. Nor are you.

Biden used the terrible mass shooting of black people in a Buffalo grocery store to smear America, divide Americans and foment race-based hatred. A decent man would have given an entirely different speech.

A decent man would have gone to Buffalo and said something like this:

"My fellow Americans, what happened here in Buffalo was pure evil. Let there be no equivocating about this moral fact. If evil exists, what happened here was evil. But, my fellow Americans, this young man and his race-based homicidal hatred represents an infinitesimally small number of Americans, white or otherwise. The overwhelming majority of Americans of every race, ethnicity, and religion get along with each other beautifully. We work alongside each other, date each other, socialize with one another and marry one another. We are the most successful experiment in creating a multiracial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious country in world history. The actions of a deranged teenager do not change this fact."

Instead, the hater-in-chief went to Buffalo and said:

"What happened here is simple and straightforward: terrorism. Terrorism. Domestic terrorism. Violence inflicted in the service of hate and the vicious thirst for power that defines one group of people being inherently inferior to any other group. A hate that, through the media and politics, the internet, has radicalized angry, alienated and lost individuals into falsely believing that they will be replaced. That's the word. Replaced by 'the other.' By people who don't look like them.

"Look, we've seen the mass shootings in Charleston, South Carolina; El Paso, Texas; in Pittsburgh. Last year, in Atlanta. This week, in Dallas, Texas, and now in Buffalo. In Buffalo, New York. White supremacy is a poison. It's a poison. It really is. Running through our body politic. And it's been allowed to fester and grow right in front of our eyes. No more. I mean, no more. We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None ...

"Look, the American experiment in democracy is in a danger like it hasn't been in my lifetime. It's in danger this hour. Hate and fear are being given too much oxygen by those who pretend to love America, but who don't understand America. ...

"Now is the time for the people of all races, from every background, to speak up as a majority in America and reject white supremacy ...

"We have to refuse to live in a country where black people going about a weekly grocery shopping can be gunned down by weapons of war deployed in a racist cause ..."

As noted earlier, this was not only a hate-filled speech; it was a speech of the Big Lie. The Big Lie of white supremacy as a major threat to America generally and to black America specifically.

Let's examine each of the examples of white supremacist mass shootings he gave:

"Charleston, South Carolina"

Seven years ago, Dylann Roof killed nine black worshippers at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

"El Paso, Texas"

In 2019, a 21-year-old white racist, Patrick Wood Crusius, killed 23 people and wounded 21 others at a Walmart store. The great majority of his victims were Hispanic.

"Pittsburgh"

In 2018, a white antisemite, Robert Gregory Bowers, murdered 11 Jews attending Sabbath services at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. As was the case with the Buffalo shooter, Bowers was a deeply troubled man. His father, while on trial for rape, committed suicide when Bowers was 7 years old, and like all the examples Biden cited, he was a troubled loner. Neither he nor any of these other shooters worked in concert with any hate group or co-conspirators.

"Last year in Atlanta"

In 2021, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long killed eight people at three massage parlors. The killings were motivated by his sex addiction and his religious conviction that those who tempted him should be killed. Race had nothing to do with it.

"This week in Dallas, Texas"

Last week in Dallas, Jeremy Smith shot and wounded three women of Asian descent.

Jeremy Smith is a black man.

Why Biden included this shooting as an example of white supremacy is a puzzle. Why no mainstream media I could find noted and condemned this lie is not puzzling.

So, then, our hate-fomenting president mentioned six examples of "white supremacist" shootings. A total of two, one of them seven years ago, involved a white racist shooting black people. One involved a sex addict killing sex workers. One involved a black man shooting Asian people. One involved an antisemite targeting Jews. And one was a black man who shot Asian-Americans.

With these examples, Biden went to a grieving black community to lie to them in order to stir up anger in them about the alleged scourge of white supremacist violence in this country.

At least half of this country knows why Biden did this:

First, to focus Americans' attention on "white supremacy" rather than on the inflation, looming recession, food crisis and energy crisis he and his party have created with their policies.

Second, to keep black Americans voting Democrat by saying to them, in effect: "You need protection from your fellow hate-filled Americans; we Democrats are your protectors."

Meanwhile, 9,941 black Americans were killed in 2020. Nearly all were killed by other black people. But to Joe Biden, his party, and the mainstream, i.e., left-wing, media, those black lives don't matter. At all. Why not? Because they weren't killed by white supremacists, and they therefore don't serve the Democrats' deliberately divisive narrative.

https://rightandfree.com/news/2022/05/24/joe-bidens-buffalo-speech-was-the-speech-of-an-indecent-man?utm_medium=email&utm_source=news&seyid=3162

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
Shared with Public
It's ALL a set up.
If they don't get your guns, they'll take YOU!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
UPDATED, 7:40 p.m. EST: Texas law enforcement updated the death toll from the Uvalde shooting to 22, including 18 students, 3 teachers, and the suspect.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/uvalde-texas-grade-school-shooting?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202022-05-24&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Today I'm really angry

Eric at 4Ward Defense F+T <eric@4warddefense.com>
To:
Ron Culley

Tue, May 24 at 3:11 PM

Is ANYONE else tracking the extreme felafeling coincidences ....

Of EVERY time we have new anti-gun legislation on the table in Washington DC....
That we have a perfectly timed SCHOOL SHOOTING?!?

How IN THE felafel does the average freedom loving person...
Or even the average communist...
NOT SEE exactly how this playbook unfolds... every. goddamn. time?

I'm Angry.

I'm angry that 14 students and a Teacher died today in a school shooting in Texas...

I'm REALLY angry that it occurred at an Elementary School...

I'm EVEN MORE ANGRY that our liberal, communist, anti-freedom mainstream media IMMEDIATELY uses this tragedy...

To call for more laws to strip you of your right to self defense!

Including (of course) our dumb felafel, half-wit Idiot-and-Chief.

It's not enough that politicians CREATED this problem by banning good guys from having guns on school campuses...

It's America's blindness of the SAME playbook each time:

-Anti-Gun Legislation is created.

-A school shooting "magically" happens again.

-The shootings always happen in a "soft target" gun free zone...

-By a criminal ignoring any and all laws...
-And then we wait for GOOD GUYS... WITH GUNS... to SHOOT THEM so they stop hurting innocent people.

-Followed by idiot politicians looking to CREATE MORE GUN FREE ZONES AND TAKE YOUR GUNS.

It's all a bunch of tired bullshit.

The solutions are clear:

It's time to END GUN FREE ZONES.

It's time to arm more good guys.

The criminals already enter those zones with guns.

They care not of our laws, and more kids die because of it.

You should BE VERY ANGRY about this.

We should all PUSH to have legislation created to protect students and ARM willing teachers.

I want solutions to PROTECT our children,

Not some bullshit law that criminals are going to ignore anyway.
You want to know exactly how a good guy can quickly, efficiently, and easily stop a school shooter?
Shoot Them First
Yeah, I said-
You want to shoot our kids?

You should be shot, with extreme aggression and unwavering precision.

And anyone else thinking about hurting our kids should see the bad guy was shot quickly...

Adding to the deterrence so that other shooters will not attempt such things.

They need to know they will quickly be shot too.

I'm tired of this. I'm angry, and we ALL need to work together collectively to fix this and protect our kids.

YOU can take the first steps by training with a firearm, and get good with it.

You can pick up a copy of our Countering the Mass Shooter Threat book to learn the ways these events happen.
Use code SAVE15 for $15.00 off for the next 48 hours.
https://www.4warddefense.com/product/countering-the-mass-shooter-threat/

And empower yourself and others to be the changes needed to stop these heinous acts.
Please keep the victims and families of these evil acts in your thoughts and prayers.
More good people armed will prevent these tragedies.
It's the ONLY way.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "Yeah, I admit..I AM a Racist.

I hate Harry Cooper. A white man without a soul."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Gun Control Supporters Locked and Loaded with Inconsistency and Hypocrisy

MAY 24, 2022

A political leader has just warned you about a grave danger in your community. Let’s say a serial arsonist is preying on homes. Would you ever expect that leader to, instead of making it easier to fight arson, work towards confiscating your fire extinguishers and making it harder or even illegal to buy sprinkler systems? That would be nuts, right?

And, what if some guy across town drove his SUV into a crowd, killing and injuring dozens? Would you expect that leader to want to confiscate your car or prevent you from buying one? Because that leader somehow believes that restricting your ability to have a car will somehow stop a criminal from committing a crime with a car? Again, that’s crazy.

No person truly dedicated to American liberty would do these senseless things. But I answered my question, didn’t I? They’re not dedicated to American liberty.

That’s why, after a mentally ill young man with racist ideations shot and killed 10 people in a grocery store in Buffalo, N.Y., Joe Biden and the Democrats told you they want to prevent people who had zero to do with this crime from having guns?

Disarming harmless peaceful American gun owners, whom you say are at risk from armed criminals, is immoral. How can you have a constitutional right to Life (as in… Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness), if you don’t have a right to self-defense to protect your life?

And why did Biden choose not to visit Boulder, Colorado after a nearly identical attack, or go to Waukesha, Wisconsin when another mentally ill young man with racist ideations killed and injured dozens, mowing them down with his SUV?

There is no other explanation.

Bill O’Reilly wrote in his new book, Killing the Killers, about terrorists, similar to Waukesha, who used an SUV to drive into and kill and maim some 54 people on Westminster Bridge in London near the British Parliament. He wrote:

The terrorist is using a technique known as “vehicle ramming.” That lethal action has become popular around the world for the ease and simplicity with which it can be executed. There is little chance of detection beforehand by law enforcement, no bomb or gun being required. This leads authorities to dub vehicle ramming as the “poor man’s weapon of mass destruction.”

Again, why don’t leftist politicians attempt to confiscate cars from or make them harder to possess for law-abiding people like they do when a criminal uses a firearm? Because leftist politicians drive cars. There’s no difference in the idiocy of the concept. The only difference is in the politicians’ warped, ideological justification.

And, back to what I alluded to up top. Even looking at it from Biden’s warped anti-gun perspective, why would Joe Biden warn people he believes are potential victims, about the existential dangers of “violent white supremacists,” and then say he wants to disarm them? How does that protect them?

Once more, why do leftists attack people’s guns but not their cars? Because leftists own and drive cars, but they don’t own and shoot guns (or, at least, don’t admit to it). In fact, what most anti-gun nuts know about firearms could fit in a Quark (look it up)-sized thimble.

A law-abiding gun owner is as likely to shoot you in the head with a gun as a carpenter is to hit you in the head with his hammer. Or as a law-abiding driver is likely to run you over with his car. But the anti-gunners have been successful in convincing too many Americans that firearms are imbued with agency. That they can act on their own. That they’re responsible for crimes rather than those wielding them illegally.

Since when is it wise to disarm people under attack? It’s weird because the Biden administration obviously believes strongly in arming potential victims of armed aggression—just not Americans. After all, he and Congress just allocated $40 billion more to help arm Ukraine against Russian invaders. They believe it so much they’re even using money America does not have.

Now, arming good guys and disarming bad guys is a good thing. But since when does passing laws or issuing executive orders that only infringe on the good guys’ rights to keep and bear arms and does nothing to disarm criminals, a good thing?

With any other similar life-threatening danger, the left doesn’t want to take away your ability to protect yourself. You’re sick, you get medicine. You’re hungry, you buy food. You need protection from the elements, you buy or rent a house or apartment. If you want to keep your home from burning down you get an alarm system and keep fire extinguishers. If you want to keep your business from arson, you install a sprinkler system.

Then why should we allow our government to, when we’re threatened by criminals, whether the illusory white supremacists or tangible BLM, Antifa, and other real criminals, to deprive us of the necessary means for our self-defense. Remember, there is no right to self-defense without the right to the most efficient means of that self-defense—a gun.

If you ever wondered why it was so brilliant—and necessary—to place the right to keep and bear arms (right to self-defense) number two among our most important individual rights, you can stop wondering. Just look at how rabidly anti-gun leftists want to eradicate one of our most important natural rights.

To emphasize the point, they’re not just opposing Americans possessing a “thing,” a gun. They are literally trying to prevent your God-given right to self-defense. To stop some thug from taking your life or that of your loved ones or other innocents.

Now, back to my above comment about Biden arming Ukrainians, but opposing arming Americans. In the NRA’s publication America’s 1st Freedom, Susanne Edwards, a war correspondent reporting from Ukraine, points out some interesting realities Ukrainians are learning about Americans’ “Second Amendment” rights while fighting the Russians.

The ordinary people, and their governments at all levels, are learning the importance of an armed citizenry. One man emphasized some common concerns people might not think about when their military and police are diverted to protect a nation’s or city’s borders.

One man Edwards spoke with named Luda, mentioned some realizations he had. He said he wasn’t a soldier but realized how important his “gun is now because the police are busy with other things, and we can’t call them if something goes wrong.” He continued. “And just because we have war doesn’t mean that all the looters, thieves, and other criminals have left.”

And if you don’t think it could happen in the U.S, even in a limited fashion, it already has. Just look at the BLM/Antifa riots. People had no hope of calling 911 and expecting a quick police response if any at all. The police were “diverted.” This alone is ample justification for gun rights.

In fact, the lack of police protection during the riots is mentioned by many Americans as the reason for the unprecedented spike in U.S. gun sales. They feel insecure since the leftist criminal justice officials and politicians have abandoned their responsibility for public safety. Luda said some of Ukraine’s gun laws and restrictions are less infringing than in the U.S.

Luda also said people “have proudly stated that they are much more American than European in this way [preferring limited firearms restrictions]. That’s great, but wouldn’t it be sad if we allowed the anti-gun rights Democrats to turn what has been known as the American Way into the Ukrainian Way?

https://www.lifezette.com/2022/05/gun-control-supporters-locked-and-loaded-with-inconsistency-and-hypocrisy/?utm_source=daily-email&utm_medium=email

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Gas Prices Hurting Regular Americans
But Joe doesn't care.

MAY 24, 2022

It may not be a big deal to rich people or rich politicians like Joe Biden, but average Americans are losing their shirts at the gas pumps.

I’ve got two trucks that I use for my small business that run on diesel and because of the price of gas now it makes me have to save in other areas like taking my family out for pizza or burgers. This isn’t right.

We work hard and this is what we get from Washington and the elites. When Trump was president this didn’t happen. During then Americans were paying half of this at the gas pump. Thanks Joe Biden. Thanks a lot.

“All 50 states had a national retail price over $4 a gallon on Thursday, according to AAA, with Oklahoma offering the cheapest gas at $4.03 a gallon and California offering the most expensive gas with an average of $6.06,” said the American Automobile Association Monday. But Biden thinks it’s okay because he wants to take away our cars and trucks.

“Here’s the situation.  And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over,” said Biden.

“And what I’ve been able to do to keep it from getting even worse — and it’s bad.  The price of gas at the pump is something that I told you — you heard me say before — it would be a matter of great discussion at my kitchen table when I was a kid growing up.  It’s affecting a lot of families,” Biden said. That don’t mean anything.

“But we have released over two hundred and, I think, fifty-seven thousand — million barrels of oil, I should say. Us and the rest of the world we convinced to get involved. It’s helped, but it’s not been enough,” he added. Yeah man, not enough.

“Let me first say that Americans are paying a higher price at the pump because of the actions of President Putin,” then-White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in March. “This is a Putin spike at the gas pump, not one prompted by our sanctions.” Then they tried to blame Putin. Why don’t they just leave him alone?

Some Republicans know what’s going on. “They’re saying the quiet part out loud now. They’re causing you pain at the pump because it’s all part of their radical agenda,” said Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La.

Ted Cruz too, “While the Biden Administration and Members of Congress fault the domestic oil and gas industry for sitting idle on over 9,000 drilling permits and millions of acres in ‘inactive leases’, NMFS’s permitting delays represent one example of the Administration’s de facto ban on new drilling – impeding domestic oil and gas investment, exploration, and production,” the senator wrote.

“It is unacceptable that agency miscalculations have restricted access to safe, secure, and reliable domestic oil and gas production through substantial, unnecessary, and arbitrary permitting delays,” he added.

“I blame Biden for all lack of production. He has scared away investment,” energy analyst Steve Milloy told FOX Business last week. Biden finds “any excuse to not drill. They even tried to use the social cost of carbon decision to stop leasing.” We need oil and gas and we need it now. Open up the drilling Joe!

https://www.lifezette.com/2022/05/gas-prices-hurting-regular-americans/?utm_source=daily-email&utm_medium=email