The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

I would really like to post on this thread on ebay

(1/4) > >>

night-hawk-1:
I would really like to post on this thread on eBay to thank the OP for helping to promote this site on the Community Spirit forum on eBay Au

I commend them for their efforts

http://forums.ebay.com.au/topic/Community-Spirit/Defamation-The-Written/600116652

But I fear the clinical level and uneven moderation that appears to thrive at this time that would leed to me receiving a moderation notice.

I am sure the post will disapear very quickly.   

night-hawk-1:
Oh dear I was right, it didnt last very long at all.

I do hope the OP doesnt get a pinkie

I do believe the op is  :deadhorse:

brumbymg:
Oh .....    Oh dear.......

Poor Uncle Bille...   :'( 

(He always did want to get into movies ... sniff ...  At least now he has a starring role in a short film)

LiisaSx:
I think on the previous and now defunct thread, the poster will find had it been researched properly that there is nothing defamatory here period, all I see is a lot of friendly people and helpful information from experienced Ebayer's giving openly of their time to assist others with the normal everyday navigation and use of Ebay.

Someone definately is unbalanced, imho.

I applaud the community here for providing a service that Ebay saw fit to unfortunately eradicate.

tamsy72:
Well said LiisaSX  ;D

I missed the thread but I'm glad it was posted because more users now know they can come here for help when they need it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version