The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

What's the Most UNjustified Neg You Ever Received - As a Buyer or Seller ?

(1/5) > >>

frangi:
Here's the place to vent

What's the most unjustified Neg you ever received .. as buyer or seller ?

And if you like, you can include what Ebay did or did NOT do to help you.

No holds barred .. let it rip.  You're safe here in this slap-free zone

Ok.  I'll start.  Worst, must unjustified Neg I've ever received was from a seller who gave
no indication of any problem.  She emailed several times asking me to leave Feedback as soon
as items received, which I did.  I was happy with the items, so left great Feedback for her.

Next time I logged into Ebay, I saw that my rating had dropped.  Blood ran cold, skin clammy,
butterflies in my stomach.  I was in shock.  Trembling.  Must be a mistake .. must be.  What was
happening ?

And then I saw the Feedback she'd left for me.  She'd described me as 'difficult' and warned people
to avoid me.

Reason ?   Because I'd asked for my items to be sent via Registered post.

Can you top it ?

col52:
 :o

One of mine from December 2007 was from someone who I bought from (he's in UK). I had bought from him in the past without problems but this time I had not heard from him. I sent a message asking when the package had been sent as I'd not heard anything. He responded with an abusive reel of e-mails then made a purchase of a necklace chain from my shop and immediately posted feedback something like "I just bought & paid for this today and expected delivery yesterday".

It took ages for ebay to take action, I had to complain to them many times. When they did remove it, they also deregistered the guy as punishment for about a month. I never expected them to do that, I felt a bit sorry for the guy actually as he lost out on Christmas sales.

I did get an apology from the guy, he said he couldn't even remember doing it as he'd been watching football or something and celebrated by getting drunk! He said he must have logged on to ebay.

Primaryaim:
Don't know about topping that Frangi, what a cow.

But I had two in 5 years.

My first was from someone who had purchased a $4 item. After 2 days of no contact I logged in to see a negative. I checked his feedback to see what sort of person he was and that ID had given 5 negatives in the space of a few minutes. The reason, 'item not as described' but he had not even paid. I contacted him and he said his young brother had got on the computer and left everyone negs. He would not remove any. Ebay did NOTHING even though he had obviously left unfair negs.

I wore it and moved on but less happy with eBay.

The second one, customer was from US, sale went smoothly but I got a neg saying I double charged her for post. On emailing her she said she got me mixed up with someone else???? I asked and she removed the neg.

Both of them undeserved but both unavoidable because they were given by buyers who, no matter how good a seller the deal with, have no flamingo idea.

*wheels*:
I'm a protected species on eBay - a buyer, 100% and no negs for me

Primaryaim:
LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version