Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2637887 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #10600 on: February 25, 2021, 03:04:18 PM »
See what I have?

How did you get that?

Why is it yours?

Cuz it's mine.

Not anymore
Goodbye.

(A short look at a long-term problem: Government-sponsored Guns Confiscation in America.)
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #10601 on: February 25, 2021, 03:13:03 PM »
10 Uses for Cardboard

Cardboard is a ubiquitous packaging material, especially if, like Tello, you order a lot of things from the internet. You could let those cardboard boxes, supports, and more stack up until you head to the recycling place ... or you could repurpose them, getting a few more rounds of creative use out of them before you finally send the cardboard off into that good night.

Sure, you might have cardboard boxes arrayed for storage under your cozy Philadelphia roof, but isn't that a bit...mundane?

Why not try these unusual uses for used cardboard?

MORE:

https://www.networx.com/article/10-uses-for-cardboard

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10602 on: February 25, 2021, 03:18:31 PM »
:tello: "I have been repurposing cardboard for since EVER.

And I see what other peeps do with it.

The list is ENDLESS.

Well at least something will outlive Freedom. "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10603 on: February 25, 2021, 03:33:03 PM »
It's been a bizzy news day in my inbox.

The volume is overwhelming.

Want news?
Google it yourselves.

I have TV to do.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10604 on: February 25, 2021, 04:19:37 PM »
When I watch commercial TV
I do my chores during them.

When I watch full length movies
nothing gets done.

It's how I dog roll.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10605 on: February 25, 2021, 04:47:42 PM »
That's UP 2140 since yesterday.

Who is doing this!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10606 on: February 25, 2021, 04:58:54 PM »
You ...98.234% your own clicks

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10607 on: February 25, 2021, 05:02:36 PM »
Add one more from YOU!

Anything on TV?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10608 on: February 25, 2021, 07:46:55 PM »
I met Bunker , on the golf course

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10609 on: February 25, 2021, 07:53:29 PM »
Any supporting evidence?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10610 on: February 25, 2021, 07:57:50 PM »

YMCA of Greater Long Beach

Transaction Receipt

Transaction Total
$50.00 USD

Tax Deductible Amount
$50.00 USD

Date
February 25, 2021

Organization Tax ID
95-1643396

Thank you for your donation.

Dear Ron Culley,

Hey man, thanks for the fifty bucks!

YMCA of Greater Long Beach is making an impact in the community and we wouldn’t be able to provide these critical and essential services in response to COVID-19 emergency without your support.

We can’t wait to reopen our doors to the full community and resume the transformative programs and services that our donors have traditionally supported. In this time of critical need we are so thankful that your support has allowed us to pivot our services, lift-up hope, and create inspiring stories together. We invite you to stay connected and updated by visiting www.lbymca.org regularly.

From all of us at the Y…thank you for making more possible and Answering the Crisis. Stay Well!

With Deep Appreciation,

YMCA of Greater Long Beach

:tello: " Matching fundraiser. For a hunnerd bucks, 3 disadvantaged youth (POOR KIDS) from the inner city can spend a weekend in Big Bear Summer Camp.
Picking up trash from the previous crew of RICH KIDS that blew thru there.

Better than the brats running wild in the streets.
I know what that's like.

Experience. "

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10611 on: February 25, 2021, 08:14:06 PM »
Lol ....het man thanks for the 50 bucks ....very professional,

The rest of the spiel is fine ...but that bit is pretty ordinary (IMF)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10612 on: February 25, 2021, 08:19:14 PM »
I embellished.
Don't tell.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10613 on: February 25, 2021, 08:48:03 PM »
I found this in the trash
alongside the Information Super Hiway.

https://fandalism.com/rontello

How long have you been playing?

September, 1972. I'm NOT a musician; I don't read music. I'm a Drummer...I hit stuff and keep time with the Bass. I started out by banging my head against the wall to Creedence Clearwater and the rest was a convoluted history. I was Remo Ron So.Cal. and NOT on any web search engine. There's an evil plot to destroy me and it's working, goddammit. However, if ya g00gle Ron Tello, Nevada, you'll see that I dominate the first 4+ pages. Kinda funny how that worked out. "World Famous n nobody cares". You decide, I don't care anymore.
Eat Snacky Smores.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10614 on: February 25, 2021, 09:02:27 PM »
Killing time in town, we met with local musician Ron Tello, who had pasted up a “Transit Lounge” sign outside his home, which was hung with Marlon Brando and Rocky Horror Picture Show posters, photocopied pictures of his gun collection, and dangling strips of flypaper heavy with quarry.

Lamprecht introduced him as “building the largest drum set in Nevada.” Curator Elizabeth Thomas observed, “Because of the kit and the flies, he reminds me of Dave Lombardo from Slayer in the Matthew Barney film.”

https://www.artforum.com/diary/michael-wang-on-the-international-airport-montello-11777

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10615 on: February 25, 2021, 09:18:26 PM »
We have a malingering winter.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10617 on: February 25, 2021, 09:46:31 PM »
Amazon Created New ‘Hate Speech’ Policy Before Banning Bestselling Book on Transgenderism
E-commerce giant remains silent in the face of blowback

Under fire for yanking a conservative book from its online store, Amazon is invoking a new policy banning books that promote "hate speech."

The existing content guidelines for books policy was updated in the last few months with the line, "We don't sell certain content including content that we determine is hate speech."

MORE:

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/amazon-created-new-hate-speech-policy-before-banning-bestselling-book-on-transgenderism/?utm_source=actengage&utm_campaign=FreedomMail&utm_medium=email

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10618 on: February 26, 2021, 04:50:23 AM »
There is something to be said for the view that there is no such thing as true human tolerance. The very act of tolerating certain types of intolerance and not tolerating other types of intolerance reveals that human beings redefine meanings to suit a particular perspective in order to change a failure to achieve the meaning and purpose of a particular point.

To what extent tolerance can be made possible is a moot point. Perhaps it is not, without having universal understanding and knowledge. Even then, if by tolerance we mean according to parameters chosen by the person exercising soi-disant tolerance, perhaps the question becomes what parameters actually can define it.

But let such questions rest. It's time for coffee, and perhaps a few pieces of Belgian chocolate.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10619 on: February 26, 2021, 05:01:19 AM »
I can tolerate coffee and chocolate

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10620 on: February 26, 2021, 01:17:03 PM »
I get eMails.

Here's one that could chill boiling water.

I ain't trippin'.
Big Bro been watching me since I was a boy.

I grew up watching the erosion of Liberty.

I even went to jail for opening my big
eyes.

Read this:

You and I love our guns, and we feel really strongly about our gun rights.

That's why so many of us are upset about the threats of gun control through executive orders.

I've seen all KINDS of proposals, including threatening to make all gun owners get "psych evals," banning standard-capacity magazines, banning popular semi-auto rifles (or making us register them, which is basically the same thing)...

...And all of these are in bills that are somewhere in Congress, even if they haven't made it to the "final stages" to become laws yet.

That's bad.

But there's an even bigger threat that is ALREADY in place, one that may already be targeting YOU specifically, and you don't even know about it.

Because our government is ALREADY using a "secret watch list" to track gun owners!

I found it in a report from the ACLU, whose record on gun rights, honestly, isn't great - so if they're worrying about it, we should be even MORE worried.

The report from their website says...

"The U.S. government maintains a massive watchlist system that risks stigmatizing hundreds of thousands of people—including U.S. citizens—as terrorism suspects based on vague, overbroad, and often secret standards and evidence."

What that means is that the FBI is using this "secret watch list" in background checks - you know, the ones the gov't wants to extend to EVERY gun transaction - meaning no more "off grid" firearms!

What's even more worrying, to me, is the "secret and nebulous criteria" used to classify people like YOU AND ME as terrorists, people who can't buy guns, can't fly on planes, and are presumed guilty until proven innocent in the eyes of the government!

("Nebulous" means it's so vague that they can do it to ANYBODY they want, at any time.)

Following the attack on the Capitol on January 6th, those "nebulous criteria" are only going to get more broad.

They're going to lump YOU in with the nuts who stormed the Capitol screaming about how "next time" they'll need "more rifles."

(Dressing like a deranged Viking bison is optional, I guess.)

"But Jeff," you might be thinking, "There's no way I could be classified as a domestic terrorist."

Don't think so?

Think again, amigo, because our government's own official documents (such as those used by the FBI and Homeland Security) declare as potential "domestic terrorists" any U.S. citizens who...

Believe strongly in the 2nd Amendment
Are concerned with the direction of govt.
Buy guns and ammunition
Store survival food and other supplies
Are Christian... military... or "conservative"

And that only scratches the surface of who they are looking at as a potential "enemy of the state" - especially now that EVERYONE who doesn't agree with the government is being smeared with the label of "insurrectionist."

You May Think You Aren't On A List, But...

You still may not think you're on any kind of a list, but honestly, you probably wouldn't know it if you were.

Quite a while back now, I found an online tool that lets you check yourself or a family member to see just how many "red flags" you've tripped.

(The page links to a "news article" that is really just an ad for this Truth Finder tool, which is cheesy as heck, but it just means you have to click a second link.)

What I found out was, I wasn't on the watch list yet... but my ex-wife was!

(I also found out there were some - ahem - people on "offender registries" living nearby, among other things.)

But what I have to ask myself now is... disturbing as it was to see someone I knew on the list... have I been added to it since?

With the government furiously cracking down on any "insurrectionists" it thinks might be "disloyal," more and more people are going to start being added to that list, and that might include you.

And some of the new laws being proposed in Congress now, like the enhanced "background checks," are just a backdoor way to put you and every other gun owner on that watch list...

...Which means a whole lotta trouble for even the most responsible gun owner.

If you'd like to find out for sure, head on over to the "info article page" that links to the online tool - but be prepared to type in your name and be left speechless.

Prepare. Train. Survive.

Jeff Anderson
Executive Director
Warrior Life International
Live Like A Warrior!

*Link withheld*

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10621 on: February 26, 2021, 02:38:50 PM »
" Because our government is ALREADY using a "secret watch list" to track gun owners! "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10622 on: February 26, 2021, 03:05:53 PM »

1098002 Views   :groucho:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10623 on: February 26, 2021, 04:53:49 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10624 on: February 26, 2021, 05:41:25 PM »
Amy Munn Parker
Apparently they all live in the city where guns are only used to shoot each other, and not to put food on the table, or kill grizzlies in the kitchen.

Ron Tello Culley
I think "duck and cover" is coming back into vogue.

Ron Tello Culley
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=510.10600

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10625 on: February 26, 2021, 06:00:02 PM »
Duck cover?

Is that like eider down 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10626 on: February 26, 2021, 06:12:31 PM »
Yeah, Elder,
down!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10627 on: February 26, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »
He doesnt even look like a mormon

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10628 on: February 26, 2021, 06:46:12 PM »

· 12h  ·
Does anyone else have to sleep with some kind of sound on? TV, Netflix, music, rain sounds, etc?
Silence truly is deafening and gives my thoughts free reign to think about anything and everything that will cause me distress, anxiety and fear.
I cannot bear silence in any capacity. I need noise 100% of the time

I do exactly the same. I’ve a pair of wireless headphones that I put in every night to listen to stuff on Netflix. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched or listened the the entirety of Big Mouth 🙈😂

I used to own a pop up trailer, me and the dogs would bu***r off for a weekend at a time and I'd have at least one series downloaded to play while I would sleep.. like The Ranch and Suits lol... I've rewatched them at least half dozen times.

Yep, I sleep with the tv on or my iPad playing something on Netflix or a gaming streamer. I can’t sleep in silence which means half the time my husband and I sleep apart as I can’t go to bed and not play sound which disturbs him.

TV helps block out the nonsense in my mind that keeps me awake.

Yep, I always have the TV on and I can't sleep unless I have a fan on as well. The silence is dangerous to me.

I keep a timer on the tv for sure.

Yes, I play sleep music with binary beats.

Absolutely!!🖤🔥💯💯💯

yes i have playlists on youtube that i listen to to try and sleep, im the same if I dont have noise my mind goes haywire

Absolutely, I have a playlist that consists of ambient music designed to assist with falling and remaining asleep

I need a fan on

Yes, I have a white noise machine, right now it is set to A/C.

Sound over stimulate me so I learned the guitar and hear myself composing music in my head calms me down

I like nature music and my fan

I don't mind the silence but I have to have some light on all the time.

I sleep with a fan on during the day and at night.

Yes I always put an educational YouTube video on or a YouTube sleep hypnosis video on

Yes. It keeps the voices away.

A fan and sometimes rain noises

Netflix or prime tv

Yup, the silence becomes loud. Ironic.

I have to sleep with a fan on high. I can't stand the silence

Ron Tello Culley
I have been sleeping well with sound machines: transistor radio under my boyhood pillow, FM radio, Talk radio, stereo, TV, and iTunes. I live alone so the volume is never an issue.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10629 on: February 26, 2021, 06:52:39 PM »
I find the screams and constant wailing coming from the dungeon
very soothing

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10630 on: February 26, 2021, 07:00:41 PM »
That's the Halloween Season Sound Track CD.
Love it!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10631 on: February 26, 2021, 07:02:46 PM »
He doesn't even look like a Mormon

What, a white shirt, dark slacks and a 10-speed bike?
(Your neighborhood may vary)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10632 on: February 26, 2021, 07:05:25 PM »
He hasnt go a badge on , and he isnt soliciting underage girls

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10633 on: February 26, 2021, 07:17:53 PM »
Maybe did ya see the concealed weapon?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10634 on: February 26, 2021, 07:22:31 PM »
Seriously,
would you buy a used religion from this gang?

(Bikers come in all shades of Gay)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10635 on: February 26, 2021, 07:29:51 PM »
[Editor's Note] Here at The Tello Files, we don't single out groups, Clans and Tribes for ridicule.

No, we slam the Species.

Everybody is welcome!

No one is exempt.

THIS MEANS YOU

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10636 on: February 26, 2021, 07:48:35 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10637 on: February 26, 2021, 07:59:15 PM »
44 hits in 11 minnits.
I am watching the numbers cook, no BOIL over onto
my hot keyboard stove top.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10638 on: February 26, 2021, 08:11:16 PM »
A watched post never polls.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10639 on: February 26, 2021, 08:24:38 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10640 on: February 26, 2021, 08:28:38 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10641 on: February 26, 2021, 09:08:34 PM »
/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10642 on: February 26, 2021, 09:32:44 PM »
I found this:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10643 on: February 26, 2021, 09:37:35 PM »
^

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10644 on: February 26, 2021, 10:28:52 PM »
He doesn't even look like a Mormon

What, a white shirt, dark slacks and a 10-speed bike?
(Your neighborhood may vary)

That's what they look like here....

They stand out a mile away.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10645 on: February 27, 2021, 11:01:34 AM »
Oklahoma to Biden: No!
Posted on February 26, 2021

It was just a matter of time before some states starting telling Joe Biden they’ll ignore his executive orders and it looks like it’s starting to happen.

“On Thursday, the Oklahoma House overwhelmingly passed a bill, HB 1236, that would grant the state’s attorney general and state legislature the authority to review the president’s executive orders to determine constitutionality. Specifically, the bill would authorize the legislature to recommend that the attorney general review any executive order, federal agency rule, or federal congressional action to determine whether the state should seek an exemption or declare it unconstitutional. If either the attorney general or the legislature, by concurrent resolution, declares the act unconstitutional, then all state and local officials and any publicly funded organization are prohibited from enforcing it,” according to Blaze News. [emphasis added]

“The federal actions covered under this bill include any orders pertaining to health emergencies; the regulation of natural resources, agriculture, and land use; infringements upon the Second Amendment; the regulation of the financial sector as it relates to environmental, social, or governance standards, the regulation of education; the regulation of college or school sports; or any other powers reserved by the State of Oklahoma or the people of Oklahoma.

“This bill is probably the single most direct and effective way of countering federal power-grabs. As written, it would potentially pave the way for the legislature to block Biden’s mask mandate, transgender agenda in school sports, and racially biased orders in finance and commerce, just to name a few.” [emphasis added]

For more of this report, go to Blaze News.

https://dcwatchdog.com/oklahoma-to-biden-no/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10646 on: February 27, 2021, 01:02:16 PM »
#Ice Cream Maker!#

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10647 on: February 27, 2021, 01:33:08 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10648 on: February 27, 2021, 02:12:33 PM »
*snipe* 1098700 Views

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook